MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

'Romeo Mike' as at 7 July 2005

And if it really materialises before I come back from Adelaide. Please take lots of pictures and post them here. Please...........

roger gavin. as pieter has suggested, i will try for the dates suggested may be 20th or 21st august. wonder whether they work on sunday.

Perhaps it was pure luck. I decided that since I had Enrich miles expiring end of the year, I'll use them to upgrade to GCC for my Adelaide bound flight at KLIA.

And perhaps it was by sheer luck ? I flew on MRM and by pure coincidence, I was assigned seat 5D, the row Azahan said had more privacy.

So, here I am now, back in Adelaide.

Guest Fendy
roger gavin. as pieter has suggested, i will try for the dates suggested may be 20th or 21st august. wonder whether they work on sunday.

2184[/snapback]

haha, if not working, whole hangar to ourselves :lol:

rego for your inbound ipoh flight ?

2367[/snapback]

i think he stated in another thread it was 9M-MMM

wow sing yew. congratulation you got yourself Romeo Mike. The seat is still considered a virgin.

yup, row 5 is the best of all rows! cheers!

Yup, Ipoh bound's rego was 9M-MMM.

Azahan, yup row 5 is the best of all rows, more privacy but you get served last when it comes to service times and the entire GCC cabin and Economy was full. The seat though with extended seat pitch, is not very comfortable. I don't like this reclined angle thingy and its a bit cramped even for a typical Asian like me, the caucasian passenger next to me had problems shifting around his seat.

The seat's has pretty hard as well, not very pleased with it. Not too sure about what other ppl think but I personally prefer the old "cradle" business class seat. No, comfort kits were distributed during this flight as they usually do and no pajamas yet as advertised in their promotional website. iExplore the new air show was not working throughout the flight. So still there were some glitches here and there.

Sign in to follow this