MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

'Romeo Mike' as at 7 July 2005

Another round of great pictures...fantastic bro...how many left laaa...

My Temporary Internet Files are over 100MB oredi! :p

Password is probably "Kacangsedap" :D

The tiller for maneuvering the nose wheel. However during push back/towing " do not play with it !". hehe.....see the 'Caution' remark.

Hmm.... :blink: I have always thought that the nose wheels were maneuvered by stepping on the foot pedals ("brakes" and "clutches" of a car) at the cockpit??? So I guess they changed it on the 777s eh?

Very informative photos as usual Azahan :)

Nice shots of reban ayam mate, very colorfull indeed.. :lol:

love all of it..no briyani oboard ke??

TK, how to menuver T7 on ground aa??? using yoke or pedal ???

or break left/right wheel.. ???

I think all jet airliners got tiller already for

ground steering...

Even F50 using tiller... right?? :huh:

Main bogeys are so far behind the pilots

difficult to judge when to break left/right :p

--

I think all jet airliners got tiller already for

ground steering...

Even F50 using tiller... right?? :huh:

Main bogeys are so far behind the pilots

difficult to judge when to break left/right :p

--

1575[/snapback]

so... how does the pilot judge when to turn then? I mean if you are lucky enough to fly the A346, then i guess you have the Cameras to help with it./.

Norman,

YES, Fokker F50 use tiller; on the other hand, Twinotter use brake-pedals :rolleyes:

so... how does the pilot judge when to turn then? I mean if you are lucky enough to fly the A346, then i guess you have the Cameras to help with it./.

1595[/snapback]

That's why tillers are provided...

so they can steer the nose wheel... I think :huh:

Correct me Capt.. ;)

-

norman,

checked my kelisa. i dont have the 'int'. low or high only. but at least my parking brake is bigger than the T7.

trying to pretend flying this romeo mike but for a start i didnt even have a clue how to buckle the seat belt. :huh: :huh:

"tower control, malaysia 787, request for push back" "and can somebody down there take away this stupid yellow hose???!!!" :angry:

7July2005_9M-MRM_43xs.jpg

someone crazy of my camera took a candid shot from the jump seat.

ANYWAY, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING MY LITTLE STORY. HOPE I CAN HAVE ANOTHER ACCESS TO HANGAR AGAIN SOON. OHH BY THE WAY, I WAS AT MY CLIENT'S PLACE YESTERDAY AND SAW THESE WRITINGS POSTED ON THE WALL. BUT I HAVE IMPROVISED A BIT TO SUIT SOME OF US.

"in the journey of life, it will take you a long time before you become the person you want to be...say a pilot. at time, you must keep on going until you can't become a pilot. never despair for it. it is the tenacity that refines you. should you ever lose your way in the pursuit of your heart's desire to be a pilot................................,,,, take a familiar route to KLIA Rwy 14L or 14R and do as many spottings as you want to from the oil palm estate or get hazani/nizam to teach you how to fly at only RM20/=." hehehehe

Thanks again for viewing guys!!! haiyaaa, my co-pilot tk always late for flight oneee.......!!!!!

7July2005_9M-MRM_44xs.jpg

My Wira's INT setting can be adjusted, slower or faster. Fancy, but useful sometimes when the rain starts falling or about to come to an end.

I notice that most pilots' seats have what looks like lambswool cover. Is it a tradition in aviation, or is it any more comfortable that other materials?

Anyway thanks Azahan for a great insight of a B777, my favourite plane. Maybe next time we can get to see more, perhaps of the B747, B737 or A330.

cheers for viewing rozhan! donno why they use lambwool. may be TK can answer. but my back felt very itchy when i got home.

:D ...i think if we write a letter to MH engineering for a proper visit to the hangar for Malaysian Wings member...how arr...

"in the journey of life, it will take you a long time before you become the person you want to be...say a pilot. at time, you must keep on going until you can't become a pilot. never despair for it. it is the tenacity that refines you. should you ever lose your way in the pursuit of your heart's desire to be a pilot................................,,,, take a familiar route to KLIA Rwy 14L or 14R and do as many spottings as you want to from the oil palm estate or get hazani/nizam to teach you how to fly at only RM20/=." hehehehe

That's a good one Azahan. Just out of curiosity, what did the original version sounded like ?

:D ...i think if we write a letter to MH engineering for a proper visit to the hangar for Malaysian Wings member...how arr...

1967[/snapback]

That sounds like a plan. But please, can we have that when I am around in Malaysia ? Wouldn't want to miss it.

1967[/snapback]

WOW!! I would love that any day :) Perhaps one of these days most of us can meet up and plan a visit. Get us organized and formally recognized as airplane spotters to help the application.

Jealouslah..... that hundreds of kids who won the recent MAS contest for first time fliers get to see so much of things behind the scenes at MAS. And get to fly to BKI on a B747 :blink:

tk has a good idea. let me talk to my buddies at the hangar whether we can arrange for one. i shall update you guys on this.

cheers!

Thanks Azahan and TK. I look forward to the opportunity. But whatever the outcome, thanks for your effort.

Azahan,

Might be overthere between 14-21aug, so if something can be arranged in that week ??? :huh:

Sign in to follow this