'Romeo Mike' as at 7 July 2005

On 777-2H6/ERs

C-class is: AC DFG JK

Y-class is: AC DEFGH JK

On 747-4H6s

F-class is: AC HK

C-class is: AC DFG HK

Y-class is: ABC DEFG HJK

Very informative photos brother Azahan :)

Did you friend mentione to you which 777 will be painted with blue special livery?

1270[/snapback]

Hopefully it will be the next T7 in for C-Check i guess.. so i guess an ETS of like October-December?

rozhan, sv, ken,

thanx for viewing. hope you have enjoyed so far. one more shot of the best seats in first cabin.

7July2005_9M-MRM_24xs.jpg

Notice that with only 4 rows in front cabin, the leg room has improved significantly. Seat 4A/C.

Hello again everyone. Hope all of you had a productive day today. Continue my story......

But the best best seats of all are still in the second cabin. One row only comprising 5A/C/J/K plus middle seats of D/F/G. If you want to be inconspicuous and wanna 'cuddle cuddle' with your significant other, aha.........these seats are the best. You arein your own world. hehe.

7July2005_9M-MRM_21xs.jpg

5J/K

7July2005_9M-MRM_20xs.jpg

5A/C at the far corner and the middle seats are 5D/F/G. D/F/G ok laaaaaa.....

7July2005_9M-MRM_22xs.jpg

Some more 5D/F/G

7July2005_9M-MRM_23xs.jpg

Look at the space. Roomy but you gotta pay a lot for extra space. Lavatory just next door. Its like your own lavatory in the cabin if you sit in row 5.

How i wish....had i have enough money in the bank, i wouldnt mind, apart from manning the tow truck (hehe....), doing this. Oh the yellow hose..... this time the blower outside has been repaired and thus pumping cold air.

7July2005_9M-MRM_28xs.jpg

7July2005_9M-MRM_25xs.jpg

Y-Class starts in row 11 in the revised seating plan. So i guess there shall be no row 6 to 10. So if you are checkin' in on a T7 and the check in staff says there are no such rows, 100% for sure you will be in a refurbished T7. Still gotto double confirm with TK or mushrif.

7July2005_9M-MRM_26xs.jpg

7July2005_9M-MRM_27xs.jpg

This is where my brother sleeps half of the time in a month. hehe. Darn Imran...... how I wish I could have a 10mm lense so I could take the whole double decker

7July2005_9M-MRM_29xs.jpg

The place I spent most of my time in......the front end.

7July2005_9M-MRM_30xs.jpg

taken from the jump seat

7July2005_9M-MRM_31xs.jpg

throttle, speed brake, radio com, 'milking' button, flapcontrol, mouse pad, fms bla bla bla.........

7July2005_9M-MRM_32xs.jpg

hehehe, what are you guys thinking. i am also.......hehe. it looks like a pair of t*ts. very cute but unfortunately not in pink but very very important stuffs. operates just like human, you dont have this, finito.........you can't milk the engines. hehehehhe

ok. going for teh tarik. see you again late tonite. thanx for viewing so far!!

hehehe, what are you guys thinking. i am also.......hehe. it looks like a pair of t*ts. very cute but unfortunately not in pink but very very important stuffs. operates just like human, you dont have this, finito.........you can't milk the engines. hehehehhe

:lol: :lol: :lol: hope you don't get carried away when you are doing your duty :lol: :lol: :lol:

few more pictures.....enjoy. will upload some more shots.

7July2005_9M-MRM_33xs.jpg

7July2005_9M-MRM_14xs.jpg

Screen very dusty. soory aaah. forgot to wipe. by the way, fuel tank is drained out during maintenance.

Nice pix of the Flight Deck mate! Hang tak tekan-tekan butang kaaa...move the throttle...move the rudder abit... :lol:

Imran, here are few more........

7July2005_9M-MRM_35xs.jpg

very clear view of the two "t*ts" hehehe

7July2005_9M-MRM_15xs.jpg

divided into few sections. mind boggling to me. electrical, hydraulic, engines and fuel mgmt, landing lights/anti ice, beacon, strobe lights, air conditioning and pressurization, wiper bla bla bla......

Azahan,

Nice series of pictures of the Tripple-Seven: thumbs up and keep them comin' in :)

few more pictures.....enjoy. will upload some more shots.

7July2005_9M-MRM_33xs.jpg

7July2005_9M-MRM_14xs.jpg

Screen very dusty. soory aaah. forgot to wipe. by the way, fuel tank is drained out during maintenance.

1373[/snapback]

The lower EICAS got TK's attention at FRA... i guess... :) ...

More front office shots, pls Azahan!.. B)

-

Who was sitting next to you in that pics ???

very clear view of the two "t*ts" hehehe

I love "reban ayam" pics.. more...more...more.... :lol:

hope all of you are having a relaxing sunday. here are few more pictures inside the cockpit or 'reban ayam'. hehe...enjoy

7July2005_9M-MRM_36xs.jpg

The tiller for maneuvering the nose wheel. However during push back/towing " do not play with it !". hehe.....see the 'Caution' remark.

7July2005_9M-MRM_37xs.jpg

Left side of overhead panel. Self explanatory. Notice the 'No Smoking Knob"...it is either you chose 'on', 'on' or 'on'. 'off' taraaak....

7July2005_9M-MRM_38xs.jpg

Right side of overhead panel. Self explanatory. But notice the Right Wiper Knob down below. Its either 'off', 'int', 'low' or high'. Just like my kelisa without the 'int'. Wei TK, what is 'int' for aaaaaa??? Sorry picture a bit blur.

idham, the person sitting next to me is a good friend of mine at MH's hangar. He was basically explaining to me about this button that button, this panel and that panel bla bla bla .....and so forth. And it was free of charge tuition for me. hehe.

7July2005_9M-MRM_39xs.jpg

His finger basically moved everywhere. Very hard for me to get into my head of his detailed explanation on almost everything. In the picture he is basically pressing the screen option button for the 'Navigation LCD Screen'. Express tuition and like i said, it was FOC. All I could remember saying were "...aaahhh, ooohhh,ok, wow, awesome, huh?, oh i see....." hehehe

Azahan,

A great set of pictures! The ones of the flight deck remind me of my 'trip' on the ER...but i didn't get any FOC tuition there haha....dapat kat rumah :lol:

Anymore pix?

Guest Fendy

1306[/snapback]

now we know what TK does all those long, quiet hours :)

fendy,

heheh...i could imagine after take off, press autopilot....and u can do whatever you want....

imran,

ni hang punya pasai laaa......ambik gambar EK brapa ketul je...

Azahan,

Takkan your Kelisa tarak "int" wiper speed kot...

(Translate= Don't tell me your Kelisa doesn't have "int" wiper speed control..)

Mine got "Var Int" some more... hah... more than T7 tu...hehe :lol:

--

fendy,

heheh...i could imagine after take off, press autopilot....and u can do whatever you want....

imran,

ni hang punya pasai laaa......ambik gambar EK brapa ketul je...

1490[/snapback]

Weiii....diorang tengah training laa masa tuu...nanti bapak kasi penampaq in front of everybody...malu gilerr... <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blink.png" alt=":blink:"> <_>

Nvm..i promise i'll get good pictures of the A380! Dengar khabar..first one will have its own Special Livery...woahh..just imagine guys...an EK version of MPD...in EK colours...SYOK WOHH!!

i guess the bigger an equipment is, the smaller is the hand brake.

this is the smallest handbrake i have seen in my life. my kelisa handbrake is gigantic compared to this.

7July2005_9M-MRM_40xs.jpg

the purser personal pc onboard. he/she can control everything from temperature to viewing VOD movies. notice the pull out keyboard. eh whats the passwrod aaaah??

7July2005_9M-MRM_41xs.jpg

Sign in to follow this