MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
affendi osman

Open Debate, MH vs. AK

All girls should stop wearing rouge or red lipstick cos red belongs to Airasia.

Remove all red traffic lights cos red belongs to Airasia.

etc etc

"Red belongs to us" - Words of a bankrupt mind.

2) You requested for more domestic. You had been given routes within Sabah and Sarawak as requested. What happened then??

Good point! This almost caused the total collapse of the Mulu tourism industry.

AK should be strong enough by now to counter/survive any threat from its main competitor. They have been given enough room to grow that far that quick. I personally have confident with AK and TF. I am sure we all are. Credit to them. And credit and not criticism to the Government.

Level playing field to be accorded to you AK? Well it should be the other way round in fact.

1)Remember.....you could slash the price but MH couldn't. Did MH ever make noise then? Unless I was deaf.

2) You requested for more domestic. You had been given routes within Sabah and Sarawak as requested. What happened then??

3) You now have access to many foreign destinations. You have more frequencies in many destinations than MH. And you just obtained lucrative Perth and HKG. And you got London already. Well u want Heathrow? Not easy bro unless u buy the slot. And, its against your low op cost philosophy. Virgin could wait for 8 years so why can't you? You have access to all these destinations far quicker than MH did. And you can't blame anyone because lack of widebodies. Singapore? Not easy too but hey, you got it bro! Hurray!! And no worries, slowly slowly u shall get more than twice. How many years it took MH to even get twice at Heathrow?

4) Aircraft?? U beat MH flat in all categories of narrow body equipment. And your aircraft look far attractive than those of MH.

5) Your fares, no worries, in general, are cheaper than MH. Your holiday packages, MH can't beat your price. Don't complain when other slash prices. Every airline does in this crazy industry, whether they are conventional or lcc. Michael O'Reilly even said that someday, his airline will give free seats due to lucrative advertising revenue.

So no worries. Stay cool my dear TF. You have no fat like MH does. Give MH a level playing field. You claim you know the tricks better. And you are far far ahead. So you and AK should survive, even stronger. I am definite and god bless!

in a way... you should write this to Newspaper

"...AirAsia's r branding in the English Premier League was jointly sponsored by the the airline and Tourism Malaysia, and was not subsidised...."

Insult to anyone's intelligence

"...Why is MAS focussing on AirAsia routes?....."

Cry baby little brother (who claims to be bigger than...) crying foul when the shoe is on the foot. have a little bit of the medicine you have ben dishing out for many years.

Since when did AK copyrighted red and lay claim to these routes that MH has been operating for a lot longer.

AK should stop whining.

And the media war continues...

DSC04650.jpg

Cute...very cute..

DSC04652.jpg

p/s: taken from my blog. sorry for the label on the photo, automatic action on photoshop :p

Do we have a specific topic tracking all the media ads on AK and MH? i love to start one if wee dont have it already.

I felt that TF is feeling the pinch because AK's profit is very marginal and with MH's ELF, AK's profit is even more marginal. That's why he is making non sense

Referring to that little sticky note:

Ouch!...

As a Malay proverb goes, Siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas... [direct: he who ate the chilli tastes the heat]

Nice one FY!!! :good: :D

And the media war continues...

DSC04650.jpg

Cute...very cute..

DSC04652.jpg

p/s: taken from my blog. sorry for the label on the photo, automatic action on photoshop :p

Do we have a specific topic tracking all the media ads on AK and MH? i love to start one if wee dont have it already.

I wonder how will Dato' TF will react!

No wonder he's fighting for rights to discontinue any airlines services from SZB!

Sign in to follow this