MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mohd Azizul Ramli

What Kind of Traveller Are You?

Not a busy day today. The science behind travellers' behaviour always intrigue me. I am wondering, what kind of traveller are you?

For me, being single:

Preparation:

I am a very last minute person. I usually packing up my thing the night before the flight and for 90% of the time, I won't be sleeping at all, all night long just to get prepared and to ensure that I don't left anything behind and more importantly, leaving my office and my works intact and in orderly manners. If going to an airport I never been before, I will do a research on wikipedia and Skytrax websites just to have an idea about the airport I am travelling to.

Baggage:

I am usually will travel with a middle size bag, which has to be check in, regardless of the duration of the stay. Most of the time, the bag will be somewhat empty. I just have it prepared just in case I need to bring extra things. The fact that I am not an 'extra baggage person' is helping too. I hate carrying more than 1 bag and a backpack. My travel documents will be placed inside a special document folder I carry with the backpack. I don't carry a book whenever travelling and only carry my discman when travelling long haul. I don't have an Ipod.

Getting to the Airport:

I always take a public transportation to the airport be it in KUL, KCH, PNK or CGK. I think it was only less than 10 occasions where I was sent to the airport by my family members. Ex-KUL, KLIA Express would be my preferred choice, the rest of the airports it would be the taxis. I usually will go to KUL 3 hours before departure time, 2 hours before departure time in KCH and CGK and an hour before departure time in PNK. 95% of the time, I didn't arrive late at the airport for check in.

Choice of Airline:

Although I am a very last minute person in packing up, I am the opposite when it comes to booking. I usually will set a reminder in my cellphone 36 hours before the departure time so that I can make the booking on time. My preferred airline would be MH. I have yet to fly AK/FD/QZ although I did purchased some tickets from them but never performed the trip. At the moment, my travel would involve only MH, EK, KL, GA, Batavia Air and Sriwijaya Air. I would consider AirAsia X and AK if there are some great offers by them.

Choice of Airliner/Airport/Frequency etc:

I prefer a non stop flight rather than having to transit somewhere, no matter how long the flight is. I am not fussy about the airliner used, but given the choice, I would prefer to fly on an aircraft type that I have flown before. For transit, I prefer to travel to an airport that I have been to, rather than flying into a new airport, if given the choice. I love travelling in JCL. I usually upgrade the EYCL tickets my company provide me to JCL whenever possible. I never flown in F.

Frequent Flyer Program:

I am a FFP member of 4 airlines; Enrich by Malaysia Airlines, KLM's Flying Blue, Emirates' Skywards and Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer. I take this FFP matter very seriously and will go all out in getting them especially when there is a double/triple miles promotion. At some point, I even arranged my accommodation at this FFP's hotel partners. All 4 accounts are active and I just love the 'double dipping' concept I can do with Enrich and Flying Blue (flying with any of the carrier but get miles for both FFP accounts). All my credit cards' points are redeemed as Enrich miles. Because I take this matter very seriously, that I why I am quite upset when Enrich fails to meet my expectations as exhibited in my many posts in the Enrich thread in General Aviation Forum. I have been secretly praying all this while that AK/FD/QZ/D7 will launch a FFP like Virgin Velocity. I would switch team in an instant if that happened!

Booking:

I don't usually go with the cheapest option. I am very strict with my airlines' selection and will choose among this (MH, EK, KL, GA, Batavia Air and Sriwijaya Air) group of airlines only as much as possible. With MH's previous booking system, I will usually purchased the M fare tickets, because it is the cheapest ticket that gives me 100% Enrich miles. I can't do it anymore now since the new MH's booking system doesn't provide avenue for it. Booking will be made online as much as possible. Again this is to gain more miles (MH and EK gives extra miles for online booking). I only made a purchase from the counter if I need to travel urgently and it has passed the airlines' booking system lead time. I wish all airline's websites can accept booking for flights 2 hours before its departure time. I usually have 2-3 tickets being purchased way in advance using a dummy date and won't mind spending the MYR 100 penalty to rebook it into a new date.

Check-In:

Ex-KUL, I love checking-in at KL Sentral. It's always very pleasant, fast and not crowded there. I don't have to worry about the luggage anymore too beyond the point. But if I have a lot of time to kill, I will check in at the Check In Island D in KUL just to do it in style even though I am travelling in EYCL (I am a Silver Enricher). Ex-KCH, I never fail to check in at the GCCL check in counter no matter how long the line is.

Onboard:

I am not fussy about the seat arrangement. A window, middle or aisle seat will do for me. I am usually prefer to keep to myself while onboard. I am not the one who will start a conversation with a stranger sitting next to me. I am not fussy about the meals too because I don't deal with any non halal issue (except if I fly with KLM). I will usually finish all the meals provided unless the meals taste so bad or it is a boring snackbox, which I prefer to take home because my mother love the box (box only, like Iggy).

I usually dont switch on my notebook computer while onboard, unless I have a very urgent work to complete. I only listen to my discman during long haul travel. Most of the time, I will just enjoy whatever being offered in the IFE and onboard reading materials.

I hate going to the toilet while onboard. I will usually clear up my system and get into the right attire to suit the temperature inside the aircraft before starting the journey. I will close the airconditioning unit at my seat and will try not to drink excessively to avoid myself from having to pee while onboard. For the record, I didn't go to the toilet at all while onboard MH 17, AMS-KUL on 21 October 2007, a journey that last almost 13 hours. I know it's not good for my health, but I HATE (hate with capital letter) using a public toilet anywhere ever. Will just visit it if there's no other choice.

Duty Free Shopping:

I rarely spending the cash for duty free shopping in an airport unless I need to get some urgent gifts for my love ones. I have been caught spending quite a few times with MH's Temptation Gallery while onboard, again for some last minute gifts/ole ole and for the miles. From my experience, the duty free price onboard is better than on the ground.

Travelling in Group:

Sometimes, for work matters, I have to travel in group with my fellow colleagues. I hate the arrangement of going to the airport together and also I hate the arrangement of having to wait for each individuals to arrive before check in so that we could sit side by side. If possible, at any given opportunity, I will try to create an excuse/event so that I don't have to go to the airport together, check in together and sit together, unless we need to have some discussions along the way.

Other Habits:

I hate it when I had to encounter with bad customer service. I have lodged several formal complains against several MH's staff because I think they were being rude to me. I snapped their photos too to piss them off even more. As for dealing with Indonesian immigration officers who like to ask for bribes, I never tolerate their request and always willing to be deported should the situation getting out of control. My mantra, NEVER EVER TOLERATE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Also, I am always prepared for any possibilities; cancellation, long delays, not allowed to board the aircraft, natural disaster (all these happened to me before) and 101 other unfortunate events that can happened while travelling. When it happened, just be calm, stay contented and take a time to find a quick solution or fix the problem.

Footnote - I am an Aquarian, just in case you would like to associate the behaviour with zodiac sign elements.

So, what kind of travellers are you? Share it with me.

Onboard:

I am not fussy about the seat arrangement. A window, middle or aisle seat will do for me. I am usually prefer to keep to myself while onboard. I am not the one who will start a conversation with a stranger sitting next to me. I am not fussy about the meals too because I don't deal with any non halal issue (except if I fly with KLM). I will usually finish all the meals provided unless the meals taste so bad or it is a boring snackbox, which I prefer to take home because my mother love the box (box only, like Iggy).

haha.. thanks .. I really love the box only.. its great stuff.. i have to admit it.. but food.. gave it to my lil niece

Anyways.. as for me,

Preparation:

Last minute as well, it will always be a past midnite packing.. regardless of where I'll be going, be it KL or PeR.. I am also not the type that has alot to pack in the square luggage bag, surprisingly, i spent more time packing my camera gears than my clothings.. hehe

At the airport:

I'll make myself at the airport the earliest whenever possible, first is to secure a good seat.. prefferably the back of the plane , doesnt prefer windows nowadays.. as i am a frequent Loo visitor.. just dislike squeezing myself out.. aisle is the best.. If it was a daylight flight, I'd still prefer aisle unless I am on a long haul flight to Per, where you only get two seats near the sides making it lots easier to get out and head off to the easing compartment hehe

I'll always check in whatever i have except my backpack..

In-Flight

I'll be sleeping mostly.. the only time i wake up is to whack some meals or to get some inflight goodies if i were on AK.. I love it when i go thru turbulence.. makes the sleep really comfortable.. After landing.. I'd always be the last man out.. for cockpit/cabin/others shots hehe

To sum it up, I am easy going .. dislike excessive luggage... not bothered much by inflight entertainment.. love inflght foods alot..(except snakebox) Once at the arriving airport.. i just want out as fast as i could..

Either you're a world class nerd or you really have a lot of free time here....:-)

"For the record, I didn't go to the toilet at all while onboard MH 17, AMS-KUL on 21 October 2007, a journey that last almost 13 hours". - did you actually write this down somewhere or was it all a mental reminder?

Ok, here's my little contribution...

I'm very particular about the aircraft type and airline that I fly on, and will usually make my personal schedules fit around the aircraft/airline combination that I like. And also, the seat type, and which side of the aircraft I'm seating at, depending on estimated direction of flight and time of day (as I don't enjoy the glare of the sun and I like to keep the blinds open and not get blinded!). I fly C, Y, F. Typical airlines taken are (in no particular order) TG, SQ, MH, CX, BI, EK, EY, LH. I usually go out of my way to take one of the first four mentioned airlines, even if none of them fly direct to my destination. I prefer stops and enjoy transits at SIN and HKG. I simply abhor LHR (excluding T5), and I would put LAX's Tom Bradley terminal into the same category. And, I don't have any particular aircraft-toilet habits...

So, what kind of travellers are you? Share it with me.......

Since I am in the middle of a break... I will humour you on this thread...

Preparation:

Time is precious for me. Time is also money... So I wait till the last possible minute to pack. Once, my packing was so last minute that I left my digicam charger at home. So during the trip, no photos except of the plane trip. How sedih right?

Baggage:

Unless long haul, I keep it light. If possible, I do not want to even bother with check in. I always believe that whatever I forgot, I can buy. Not at the airport, maybe they have if on board duty free. If not, there is always a Watson's equivalent round the corner at the destination. SO no need to be unduly worried.

Getting to the Airport:

I have learnt the secret of parking long term at the airport. Taxis in Singapore are getting expensive so parking at the airport at the end of the day works out to be almost the same as taking a cab to and fro. I have done that a few times now and even managed to claim it for work expense for office trips. Works out to be less than taking a taxi.

This is where I differ from you. Previously when I was a frequent flyer with MAS, I flew almost everywhere with them. Jakarta, Bangkok, Sydney etc... To me, it is fun going up and down from a plane and this also means I get fed twice in the process! If I am flying Golden Club, that means I get fed 4 times on a flight from SIN-BKK!!! Twice in the air and twice on the ground! Even on a relatively short holiday to Phuket, I chose to go with MAS via KUL. BUT that being said, I draw the line when flying long haul. I once flew SIN-NRT-SFO-MSP-ORD and when I got off the plane in Chicago, it felt like I was already dead and I was walking into a hazy judgement hall where I would be told to go to hell or heaven...

Frequent Flyer Program:

Previously a very active Enrich user... but have since jumped ship to Krisflyer. Now I am a silver. Enrich very hard for me to accrue points unless I am Malaysian lah. So no point for me, really - even more so that my company's corporate account is with Singapore Airlines.

Booking:

Company travel, make sure I get points. Leisure travel, make sure it is the cheapest. Quite straightforward, really.

Check-In:

Hahahahaha u very action huh? YCL also go to GC Line... I am not like you because I find all this class division very irritating actually. I go to where I am entitled to. I would usually be very friendly to the check in agent because sometimes that can bring you untold rewards... Like an unexpected upgrade! :)

Onboard:

Ah HAH! Once on board, I go into TRIP REPORT WRITING MODE! I start soaking in EVERY SINGLE DETAIL from the fabric of the seats, to the names of the crew serving me and their manners, to the smell of the vicinity, to the view outside my window, to my seat pitch etc... The only exception is when I am flying for work. During which my mind would be pretty much occupied and I would most probably be tapping away furiously on my laptop from start to finish, sometimes even skipping meals altogether. Happens very often on my SIN-CGK-SIN day trips. I would be too tired to care about the flight on the return and just shut my eyes.

Duty Free Shopping:

Absolutely never ever! As far as I am concerned, this so-called duty free shopping at the airport or in the aircraft is a rip off. Prices are not all that cheap because I have my sources to get what I need some place else for a far more reasonable price. I am only interested in colognes and airline memorabilia... Both of which I can get somewhere else.

Travelling in Group:

Once again, not one of my fortes, like you. The last soiree to Vietnam in Dec 2007 (the trip reports which you read about) was an exception and really kinda became as such. If I had a choice, NO GROUP travels for me. Even when I travel with my parents, they know me well enough to assign my seat in another part of the aircraft so i can be in my own trip-report-mode. However, work travels no choice lah, I cannot avoid my boss as we normally travel as a pair.

Other Habits:

By shy admission, I am a kleptomaniac. I have pillows, blankets, mini-wine glasses (which I use as tea-light holders for house parties), barf bags for my backseat car passengers (arranged like you would in a plane complete with airline mags), airline mags and more airline mags. I used to have mags dating back to 1983 from MAS (Wings of Gold) and Cathay's Discovery when they were still 3 green stripes. But my mum made me throw ALL OF IT AWAY! Now that I am living on my own, I can start building up my collection again.

I would be the last person to be nasty to a cabin crew, no matter how dire the situation is. Nothing is solved by being loud and condescending. I know their job is tough, and they are anything but an overpaid waitress... They are much more than that.

My star sign is a Virgo. What do you make of it??

haha.. thanks .. I really love the box only.. its great stuff.. i have to admit it.. but food.. gave it to my lil niece

A thread is not valid (tak sah) without discussing the snackbox, isn't it? I brought home maybe 4 snackboxes from 8 that I got when flying MH. Each time, I will put them at the kitchen after depacking, with the hope that it'll be thrown away. To my surprise, when I return home during the recent Labour Day holiday, I found the boxes were arranged nicely on top of the refrigerator. I asked my mother why didn't she throw it away, she said the boxes are very beautiful. So, tak dapek den nak nolong lah hahaha...

In-Flight

After landing.. I'd always be the last man out.. for cockpit/cabin/others shots hehe

Since you mentioned about it, for me, if I travel in YCL, I prefer to get onboard as fast as possible but if travelling in GCCL, I prefer to be the last person to get onboard. As for disembarking, I will just wait for my turn, usually in no rush, except if there is an emergency.

...(except snakebox)

Yikes! MH is now serving snakes! :blink:

Either you're a world class nerd or you really have a lot of free time here....:-)

Well, thank you Mushrif for the 'World Class' title to me. Now another feather on MW my cap; Keyboard Warrior, Commando, Crapper and World Class Nerd hahaha... :) I completed a rather big assignment last night, which left me pretty idle today. So, would that makes me both?

"For the record, I didn't go to the toilet at all while onboard MH 17, AMS-KUL on 21 October 2007, a journey that last almost 13 hours". - did you actually write this down somewhere or was it all a mental reminder? And, I don't have any particular aircraft-toilet habits...

I keep 2 flight logs, an Excel sheet and an online flight log in FlightMemory.Com. Just in case you haven't heard of it before, you are most welcome to join the community here http://www.malaysianwings.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7517 If you like statistics, you would love FlightMemory. I try very much to incorporate my flight details in my posts, so that they have more weight, thus becomming a quality post/reply.

Since you mentioned about it, for me, if I travel in YCL, I prefer to get onboard as fast as possible but if travelling in GCCL, I prefer to be the last person to get onboard. As for disembarking, I will just wait for my turn, usually in no rush, except if there is an emergency.

Haha.. so u have gone through emergencies before?? or did you meant the urgency to attend to an incident?

Yikes! MH is now serving snakes! :blink:

Snackbox=snakebox hahaha.. with or without snakes.. its a national disaster

Well, thank you Mushrif for the 'World Class' title to me. Now another feather on MW my cap; Keyboard Warrior, Commando, Crapper and World Class Nerd hahaha... :) I completed a rather big assignment last night, which left me pretty idle today. So, would that makes me both?

You are my hero hahaha... Anything related to MH bashing.. count me in.. :rofl: For the fun of it since i cant do anything about the disaster

I will also tapao the airline's inflight magazines each time as memorabilia, unless they are in a very bad condition. Just the magazine, I won't disturb the safety card and anything else inside the pocket.

I will also tapao the airline's inflight magazines each time as memorabilia, unless they are in a very bad condition. Just the magazine, I won't disturb the safety card and anything else inside the pocket.

For the inflight mags, it depends, sometimes i take them, sometime under request then i take them, sometimes i dont bother...

safety card, if i dont have them, expect the whole row to be wallaped.... I like taking inflight menu's too.. reminds me of the food i ate hahaha....

Preparation:

Usually pack my bag and check the weather the night before. As I keep separate charger in my travelling bag, one thing less to worry about.

Baggage:

Always carry a shoulder bag and a luggage.

Getting to the Airport:

Park my car at KUL if on short trip else will take ERL or bus. At destinations, either hire a car, public transport or taxi.

As getting late to airport drive up my blood pressure, will give amber time to travel to airport.

Choice of Airline:

MH used to be the preferred choice but not since they put up the price. However, will give them preference again if can book O fare from them. Use AK when travel domestically or on short trip.

Quite enjoy transit at SIN.

Frequent Flyer Program:

MH Enrich, SQ Krisflyer, EK Skyward and TH Royal Orchid Plus.

Booking:

Cheapest and sensible option.

Check-In:

Checking in at KL Sentral is a big plus travelling by MH else will target to check in 2 hours before flight.

Onboard:

Always ask for aisle seat and as forward as possible. On morning flights, usually doze off before take off.

Duty Free Shopping:

Usually buy single malt whisky for collection.

Travelling in Group:

If travelling in group, will let other do the check-in, etc.

Other Habits:

Will keep a spoon or folk from each meal if is new.

Chat with cc if on long haul.

:drinks:

Preparation:

pack stuff 5 hours before flight, my mom will never do it for me, dun like my maids touch my stuff either....:p

Baggage:

One baggage, check in, carry on with laptop, ipod, camera and books.

Getting to the Airport:

CAR......public transportation is not an option when traveling to airport.

Choice of Airline:

EK, CO, MH or BA...as the company gets cheaper rate with them for biz class.

Dun really matter what airline, as long they serve me good food, descend seat and inflight entertainment. No FF, too young for that.

Booking:

Sumtimes I do it, last time I did it, didn't turn out very well.

Check-In:

At the airport.... online check in and self check in are nonsense.

Onboard:

I care where I seat, WINDOW....I stop using CX since they never give me window seat. Good food is what I always looking for, and also PTV.

Duty Free Shopping:

Too expensive, when I get bored, I will buy a deck of card.

Traveling in Group:

For school program. More fun...

Other Habits

I don't like crying babies.....

Footnote - I am Spartan :drinks:

Preparation:

Always pack the night before the flight but still occasionally forgetting essentials such as toothpaste, comb and hair gel because the next morning still have to use mah. Anyway, not that fussy about myself when I reach the other side. Just bring enough cash lah.

Baggage:

Prefer 1 cabin size luggage. If travel to work normally I bring along another backpack with notebook, hopefully can surf MWings while at hotel.

Getting to the Airport:

Self arrange. I personally like to ask my wife to drive me to airport so that I can have her company before I fly.

Choice of Airline:

Airlines not yet flown before and wide-body. In that order.

99% of my ride till date is on MH so can't really comment on this.

Booking:

Normally will check schedule on my own before deciding on this but since my company has switch to AK there is some difficulties in getting approval to fly on a particular flight and that flight actually took off. Prefers window seat as front as possible.

Check-In:

At least 1 hour before. Wanted to enjoy some spotting before flight.

Behavior On board:

Like a child when on board a MH B777. Mess around with the seat, LCD etc. for the whole 2.5hrs flight. Other aircraft depends but most of the time staring out the window or take pictures.

Duty Free Shopping:

Only 1/400 diecast aircraft models that I don't have yet.

Traveling in Group:

No problem. It's fun.

Other Habits

Call my wife before I board and after I disembark. Always brings my house keys.

Dislike

Passengers with huge hand-carry bags.

Footnote

Flying is more than just flying!

Edited by waiping

Since I too have nothing better to do..........

Preparation:

Normally will pack the night before. But can pack in minutes if I have to. That comes from my former life as a crew.

Baggage:

OMG I always over pack. Keep adding more stuff “just in case” but will most likely forget something important. There will be one cabin bag, a lap top bag and a suitcase to check-in. If less that 5 days then the suitcase is left behind. No books but magazines, wet tissues (trust me never travel without them), iPod, camera will be in the cabin bag.

Getting to the Airport:

Taxi to KL Sentral as I live near-by followed by the ERL (love trains too) or taxi to SZB

Choice of Airline:

Emmmm preferred airline for domestic is Firefly because I love the F50 and love the convenience of SZB, if not available then it’s AK. If flying for work, I prefer MH business class for the convenience of telephone check-in etc. Not worth flying in EY on MH.

Long haul, EK. To Indonesia EK or KLM and India 9W.

More stops the better if on holiday. Hehehe….. what to do airline freak. Will fly anything airworthy!

Frequent Flyer Program:

I am a FFP member of Enrich by Malaysia Airline and Emirates' Skywards. Just like Azizul all my credit cards' points are redeemed as Enrich miles.

Booking:

Almost always done on-line.

Check-In:

On-line, by phone or KL Sentral. Try to never check-in at KLIA.

Onboard:

If a full flight or long-haul, I must have the aisle seat as I have a very small bladder and have to pee all the time. I drink a lot of water and juice to keep from dehydration. If on the short domestic flights, I might not want the snack served in Business just a drink will do. If having a full meal, I like a glass of wine.

If flying business class on the “5 star low fare” B737-400 I might switch on the lap top to watch a movie. If not the iPod keeps me entertained.

As for the air-con, vent open and full blast for me.

Duty Free Shopping:

Just the usual bottle of wine and a carton of cigarettes. But I do buy the odd bottle of perfume and chocolates. Have picked up hand phones, PDA’s, jewelry and suitcases at DXB. Plus if got aircraft models……. Sure buy!

Travelling in Group:

Always travel alone on holiday or just with a friend. If with a group (because of work) I will insist that I check-in myself and will try to not sit in a group.

Other Habits:

Because I was a former crew, I tend to pick out mistakes especially with safety issues. I am always more critical with MH because I just can’t stand crew who don’t do their job well. I worked my butt off when I was with MH and was proud of standards that I adhered to. I feel angry when I see crew let standards drop.

And just like Azizul, I too am an Aquarian.

THE END :rolleyes:

Have picked up hand phones, PDA’s, jewelry and suitcases at DXB. Plus if got aircraft models……. Sure buy!

Really enjoyed yourself at the Duty Free eh? :clapping:

Really enjoyed yourself at the Duty Free eh? :clapping:

Bought an E61 during a short transit only to realise later that it had an Arabic keyboard!

Edited by Alan B.

I'm not a fan of duty free, but I always thought that duty free always expensive compare to regular store.

Edited by Seth K

Preparation:

I always start my countdown as soon as my flights are booked. I pay particular attention when the countdown falls below 30 days, 20 days, 10 days and 5 days. I also have 1000hr, 500hr, 200hr and finally 99hr 59 min countdowns. This helps me build up the anticipation before a flight. In particular, when the time to flight falls below 99hr 59 mins I start a timer running on my handphone so I am continually reminded of the time left to flight.

About 10 days out I will start preparing documents for flight which include my flight log and flight data information sheet. Packing starts soon after. (I usually travel heavy)

Baggage:

Minimum of 2 check in bags, optimum number of 3. (Although this may change now that AK/FD/QZ is charging for bags) The reason why I check in that many bags is simple. I'm given the weight allowance, might as well use it. Furthermore I collect bag tags so 3 gives me allowance in case some are damaged.

On the odd side... Usually on flights back I will bring back lots of supermarket groceries. For example when I return from Thailand I will bring home lots of shampoo and liquid soap as they are riduculously expensive in Singapore. When I return from Hong Kong my bags are usually full of Bonaqua brand mineral water. (at least 20-25 litres worth, my friends and I love them). Instant noodles are my next most carried item. Usually a huge box or two full of exotic local brands whenever I return from any Asian country (can't find instant noodles in the Western world) for distribution among my friends.

Getting to the Airport:

Always public transport. It helps that I'm connected to WSSS by a direct bus service that gets me there in 45 mins.

For flights out of WMKJ I usually cross the causeway the night before and spend the night there should my flight leave before 9am the next morning. (Not an exciting experience I must add)

Choice of Airline/Choice of Airliner/Airport/Frequency etc::

Always something I've not flown on before if I have the choice. I have done odd routings just to catch something I've not flown on before or something really rare.

In order of preference:

1 Route which includes a NEW AIRLINE, NEW AIRCRAFT TYPE, 2 NEW AIRPORTS

2 Route which includes a NEW AIRLINE, NEW AIRCRAFT TYPE, 1 NEW AIRPORT

3 Route which includes a NEW AIRLINE, NEW AIRCRAFT TYPE

4 Route which includes a NEW AIRCRAFT TYPE

5 Route which includes a NEW AIRLINE

6 Route with none of the above

There are exceptions to this rule though...

Frequent Flyer Program:

UA Mileage plus for all my *A travel.. which isn't exactly a lot

Booking:

Call centre/Ticket counter whenever possible and does not incur me extra costs. Nowadays the only routes which have no extra booking charges for callcentre/ticket counter bookings are MASWings flights which makes it rare. Otherwise all internet bookings.

Paper ticket whenever possible at no charge. Getting a paper ticket on PIA last year was bliss...

Check-In:

Always counter. I hate self check machinery

As early as possible.. I like having the freedom to wander airside. After all it's not everyday that you get to visit the airside area.

Onboard:

Hand in data sheet, find seat, stow bag, take out video camera. If the flight is in daylight I hate not being able to take a takeoff video.

Otherwise, habits differ depending on carrier. Usually on longer flights I will perform my walkaround ritual whereby I walk around the cabin (assuming widebody) enjoying the view of everybody sleeping. Following that I perform my lav cleaning whereby I clean the mirror, wipe the sink area and restock toilet paper or tissue peper from the storage compartment behind the mirror. It's sick and disgusting but I find it fun. Always make sure not to let my skin come into contact with any bodily fluids though... After all if I don't do it, the FAs will...

I usually don't sleep onboard flights if i can help it. I'd rather enjoy the magic of being airborne and watching the numbers in my flight log increase each second... :D

Post arrival is time for visiting flight deck before leaving. (Usually last)

Duty Free Shopping:

Never ever... Student budget lah...

Travelling in Group:

Depends on the people traveling. Can be good or bad. Traveling alone I usually speak to people around me. Most of the time at the airport whereby I have met some really interesting individuals.

Preparation:

I am too, a very last minute person. Usually my mom will do the packing if both of us are going somewhere. But whenever i am traveling alone or with my friends, i will do the packing myself.

Baggage:

I have a medium-sized trolley bag and i always check the bag in. My fake Polo messenger bag is my only carry-on. Inside my fake Polo messenger bag is my passport, digital camera, flight itineraries, hotel itineraries (if i'm going overseas) and IPod.

Getting to the Airport:

My mom will send me to KKIA if i'm travelling alone or with friends. If both of me and my mom are going, one of our relatives will give us a ride to the airport.

My mom and i always take the KLIA Express to KL Sentral then a cab to the hotel and vice-versa. But whenever i'm traveling with friends, we always take the cheapest mode of public transportation such as the Air Asia bus or Airport Coach.

If i'm travelling on MAS, i usually will only get to the airport an hour before my scheduled departure and two-hour before if i'm on Air Asia.

Choice of Airline:

I always pick the foreign carrier whenever there is a chance to do so. I have no specific preferred airline.

I always choose the flight operated by dual-aisle airliner because i just like traveling in a big plane and i get extra excited whenever i get to ride on the airliner i have never flown on. I also do not mind to transit in other airport before getting to my intended destination unless i am sick that day or in rush.

Frequent Flyer Program:

I am an active FFP member of Enrich (Malaysia Airlines) and Worldperks (Northwest Airlines).

Booking:

My mom had always buy our tickets from a travel agency called Cometra at Segama but ever since MAS introduced this online booking engine and "supersaver fare", we started to buy directly from MAS via their online booking engine as it is the only way to buy the cheapest MAS ticket.

Check-In:

Always check in at KL Sentral whenever we are flying MAS out of KUL.

Onboard:

I always choose a window seat. I am not a talkative person and neither am i a very approachable person, so don't even expect me to start a conversation or talk much to you if you're a stranger.

I usually will finish all the meals served unless it tastes very bad. I also finish everything inside the snack-box. I do not collect the snack-box and will return it to the flight attendant when i have finished eating the foods inside. I will only take the snack-box home if my friends want the box.

My never really traveled long distance before. Usually i will take a nap as soon as i finish the meal or sometimes play with the IFE, that also if it's activated.

Duty Free Shopping:

I always buy a pack of "Famous Amos Cookies" at KKIA before boarding. I guess the cookies is not duty free but it is in the duty free zone :pardon: At KLIA, i always buy 250 grams of "Neuhaus Chocolates" before taking my flight back to BKI. I am a huge fan of "Neuhaus Chocolates" and prefer it over "Godiva Chocolates".

Travelling in Group:

I have always enjoyed travelling in group. Especially if they are my really close friends.

By the way, my horoscope sign is Leo :)

Edited by Isaac

Preparation:

I am extremely organised when it comes to my itineraries - usually plan and prepare so that I get the flights, seats etc I want right down to a tee. This is especially important with award bookings - some routes are booked up when they're bookable 355 (or 330) days out!

I'd also plan to check out the best eats in each city. Before arriving at the destination/s, I'd email the concierge desks of the hotels I'm staying with for assistance with restaurant reservations. I'd have done my research prior but am usually quite amenable if the concierge staff have a better idea.

And of course, I'd do my research on the nightlife in each city so I'm off and ready to go when I arrive. And again a good concierge is invaluable for getting on to VIP lists of top nightclubs.

As for packing - King of Last Minute here. But haven't left behind anything important thus far.

Baggage:

Depends on the length and nature of the trip really. But I take care to leave lots of space for shopping. Usually ship stuff home if I've run out of space (which occurs on a semi regular basis), or buy an additional suitcase if baggage allowances permit.

Getting to the Airport:

Depends on the city. Unless horrendously expensive like LON, I usually cab it or organise a ride with the hotel I'm staying with at the destination. In MEL i simply cab it as I do not find the skybus particularly convenient. Where it's convenient and I'm not carrying much (ie domestic trips) I'd try to utilise public transportation.

Choice of Airline:

See "Preparation."

Numerous factors go into my choice of airline = service and frequent flyer affiliation are my top priorities.

I mainly stick to the oneworld alliance these days, though I did spend 18 months with Star. Decided that oneworld suits my needs more with their range of airlines, products and fares, and I preferred the overall quality of oneworld to Star. And oneworld as an alliance seem more cohesive and has more of a synergy than Star does.

Skyteam... Pieter knows my views on this best. I do like CO though and am hoping that they do make the swap to OW (sorry Pieter and ST fans :p). And from a practical point of view, the only ST member that flies to MEL is KE on a 3x weekly MEL-ICN.

Within oneworld my preferred airline is Qantas - there's just something about the casual and down to earth kind of service that makes a QF flight a lot more relaxing than others. FAs who're usually witty and with a great sense of humour, absolute delights to talk to. Also, the rest of the soft product simply blitzes the rest of oneworld (more inspired wines, better champagnes, nicer food, IFE isn't as reliable as CX's but content is heaps more exciting). I'd usually go for the QF flight if there're more than 1 options on a given route unless schedules or availability get in the way.

Can't go wrong with BA crew on a good day, but alas I don't get AAdvantage miles flying BA transatlantic and since the first of March no status bonus for flying BA. However I'd gladly go on their long hauls service wise, even better if they come with a codeshare that'd earn me full AAdvantage miles, bonus etc.

I don't mind AA believe it or not - really, I don't. I've had some lovely AA FAs, some sub par ones but the latter exist on every airline. If anything their reservations and customer service agents are some of the most competent and professional in the industry. I can get a 20 segment RTW itinerary booked in 8 minutes tops with the bang, bang efficient AA Around The World Desk. Lounges are crap. Onboard service is highly dependent on crew but nothing overly onerous. I've never been treated badly even by what I'd consider sub par FAs. Soft product quite average. The Flagship Suite (the one with the 360 degree swivel) is the best F seat I've ever had the chance to experience though. The big hook for me is the complimentary upgrades on AA as a status perk - why fly whY with anyone else when I can go in J or F with AA? Similarly would prefer AA Flagship Suite to J on other OW partners, even QF.

CX and JL are my least favoured options within oneworld (i don't go to South America or Spain very often so let's not count LAN and IB - though I hear pretty awful stories about IB). I do not like the highly formal and deferential approach to service on these airlines. With CX i get either terse, cold and robotic FAs, or sickly sweet ones - no in between. JL - maybe it's a cultural thing but I find the Japanese style a bit too stiff for me. Plus JL, like BA, doesn't give status bonus to AAdvantage members.

For some perspective- I'm doing DPS-xHKG-MEL in July. I could connect straight to MEL on the CX midnight departure, or overnight for the QF morning departure. I went with the latter. :)

Within *A, I tend to stick to LH (F), NZ (C or Y+), SQ (F, C, Y). TG tries hard but somehow doesn't get there. There's also the deference that's apparent on JL/CX - at least JL/CX are consistently competent. See below under FFP for why I left *A.

Outside the alliances I rather enjoyed my flights with MH. MH is like an Asian version of QF IMO - the same casual, relaxed, down to earth service. My experiences are limited in this respect of course - I last flew MH J long haul in 2003 MEL-KUL-LHR return, I've only flown whY on short haul segments on MH (PEN, JHB, LGK, SIN, BKK, HKT). I've not flown them when the cost cuts have occurred. The fact that MH isn't aligned to *A or oneworld, which means next to zero alternative to using Enrich (which I think is rather poor) if I want to fly MH makes the carrier an unviable choice as far as I'm concerned.

I'd also love to fly the Virgin group of airlines, V Australia, Virgin America and Virgin Atlantic in particular as I love the Virgin brand and find it very zen and trendy. Unfortunately - same problem with lack of alliances there.

Apart from network I have almost zero reason to fly outside the aforementioned alliances. And when I have to I try to find a FFP i can somehow channel miles to, for instance EK flights accrue miles on UA MP though these are only award miles and do not count towards status.

I care more about cabin interiors than the actual equipment used. So I'd always go for the equipment type with the best cabin configuration.

Generally any airport with a superb lounge is a good airport - some exceptions though, eg I don't think I can feel relaxed in places like Heathrow or Mother O'Hare no matter how good lounges there are. I also aim for the most efficient airport if possible, such as Changi and HKIA.

As I'm a leisure traveler, frequency isn't as important to me. But if I have the choice I'd prefer to avoid early morning departures as I'm not a morning person.

Loyalty Program:

Airlines:

Closely tied to choice of alliance.

AAdvantage is my primary FFP as it represents the best value within oneworld, with generous status perks like upgrade vouchers. Here's why I like alliances - it's all about choice! Most of my flying might be on QF, but I can choose to avoid their sorry excuse of an FFP and join a far superior one like AAdvantage. And I visit the US enough to enjoy the 'home carrier' specific (as distinct from alliance wide benefits like lounge access that every oneworld elite gets) perks I receive on AA. Can't wait till I make Executive Platinum/ow emerald on AAdvantage (if all goes well - late July) so I can finally sample the delights of the MEL/QF QF Flounges.

During my 18 month foray in Star I chose to bank my miles on Lufthansa Miles and More primarily due to the 2 year Gold status. However bmi has since opened up membership to people outside Europe so I've been banking my *A miles on diamond club, as well as Hilton miles.

Did the double dip with the pre-enhancement SQ PPS Club (FQTS - PPS segments to SQ, FQTV - miles to other LH) when flying SQ. However they've, IMO, destroyed PPS Club with last year's enhancements and I have since vowed not to step onboard an SQ flight on a revenue ticket. Great airline nonetheless, but loyalty programs make up the other 50% of the equation as far as I'm concerned. I'd gladly spend miles on SQ flights however. With SQ out of the equation, *A becomes a lot less attractive. LH and NZ are superb airlines, and by most accounts as are NH and OZ - but not nearly enough of a network for my needs.

I've also been building up a good balance on bmi diamond club, I've now got enough for a MEL-LHR return in F. As someone else pointed out elsewhere on this forum, bmi diamond club takes stealing candy from a baby to a whole new level. It's almost laughable. Pity a certain yellow crane carrier from Germany is taking over soon so I've to burn the miles as quickly as i can or they'd be rolled into Miles & Less with a significant water down in value.

I've also got some UA miles accumulated by flying EK trans tasman.

Hotels: Starwood Preferred Guest is my primary program as I'm a big fan of its brands (especially W Hotels, Westin and Le Meridien). Status perks are also the most generous, and the suite upgrade perk for Platinums is unparalleled. Unfortunately Starwood has comparatively limited coverage, and so I have Hilton as my back up program.

Booking:

Again, loyalty program considerations come into play. I do not necessarily go with the cheapest option, as I believe that the benefits gained in return by way of status benefits or award travel far outweigh the drips and drabs of dollars I'd save here and there by giving up miles etc.

I'd rather pay an extra 50 dollars a night at a Starwood property when I know I'd get upgraded to a nice big suite at said property for what's really not much more than the rate at another property at which I'd be stuck in a standard room. Similarly I'd gladly pay a couple of hundred dollars extra for flights as I find the benefits rather worthwhile such as lounge access, the ability to get access to better seating, and gaming the system to ensure I get a decent return when the time comes to book awards.

I've not booked point to point tickets for a while now. Find it rather good value to split a RTW ticket into 3-4 different trips. I end up flying business class at economy class prices (divide the amount paid for RTW into 3 or 4, and the amount paid per trip on point to point economy is the same), and accrue miles at J levels. Even after using miles to position myself between the start/end of each "portion" of the ticket, I have plenty left to play with for additional trips.

Check-In:

I am eligible for the J queue due to FF status but I'd join wherever the queue's shortest. I'd much rather spend time relaxing in the lounge or shopping for booze at duty free.

Onboard:

Seating wise - aircraft dependent, but generally prefer the emergency exit or the bulkhead. And I'd always go for the aisle seat, unless in F where the seats are single pods by the window.

I'd usually go through the wines and champagnes rather comprehensively (if you read my TRs you'd have worked that out by now :p).

I'd use the IFE if there's something I want to watch. Otherwise a good book does the trick.

I like getting to know the cabin crew and my seatmate/s, especially on long haul flights when I'm going to be spending 13 hours with them.

I find it extremely difficult to go to sleep onboard and so far have only succeeded when I'm extremely exhausted, or when a seat is exceptionally comfortable (AA Flagship Suite, NZ Business Premier beds).

Duty Free Shopping:

I'd usually grab a couple of bottles of champagnes, or wines if in an NZ airport.

Travelling in Group:

I like the freedom of traveling alone. But occasionally enjoy the company if it's someone I know really well, someone who shares the same likes and dislikes, someone who'd understand why it's perfectly normal to fly Tokyo to Dubai via Singapore and London. ;)

Oops that turned out to be one long ramble. I hope it's comprehensible at the v least.

Edited by Keith T

Bought an E61 during a short transit only to realise later that it had an Arabic keyboard!

Hahaha!

Most of the mobile phones/PDA's which come with a keypad have the 'Arabic Keyboard'. At least your phone is unique :p

An added bonus! Did you check it's made in which country?

Since I am in the middle of a break... I will humour you on this thread...

Thank you Mr. Soh, I know you would. :)

Preparation:

Time is precious for me. Time is also money... So I wait till the last possible minute to pack. Once, my packing was so last minute that I left my digicam charger at home. So during the trip, no photos except of the plane trip. How sedih right?

Yes, very the sedih banget! Remember my IST trip report? The camera's battery ran out just when the aircraft was about to take off from KUL. No picture at all during the 11 hours journey.

This is where I differ from you. Previously when I was a frequent flyer with MAS, I flew almost everywhere with them. Jakarta, Bangkok, Sydney etc... To me, it is fun going up and down from a plane and this also means I get fed twice in the process! If I am flying Golden Club, that means I get fed 4 times on a flight from SIN-BKK!!! Twice in the air and twice on the ground! Even on a relatively short holiday to Phuket, I chose to go with MAS via KUL.

MH's passengers especially the Enrichers would go all out just to fly them eventhough it is such a hassle for them. What did MH do in reply? Not even a 'Happy Birthday' wish email, right?

Check-In:

Hahahahaha u very action huh? YCL also go to GC Line... I am not like you because I find all this class division very irritating actually. I go to where I am entitled to.

The only tangible priviledge that distinguish Enrich Silver and Enrich Blue is that Silver Enricher can use the GCCL check-in counters even though they are flying EYCL. I just make full use of it. It's not a daily affair to me.

Onboard/Travelling in Group:

Ah HAH! Once on board, I go into TRIP REPORT WRITING MODE! I start soaking in EVERY SINGLE DETAIL from the fabric of the seats, to the names of the crew serving me and their manners, to the smell of the vicinity, to the view outside my window, to my seat pitch etc... The only exception is when I am flying for work. If I had a choice, NO GROUP travels for me. Even when I travel with my parents, they know me well enough to assign my seat in another part of the aircraft so i can be in my own trip-report-mode. However, work travels no choice lah, I cannot avoid my boss as we normally travel as a pair.

See, I am not as nerd as Mushrif think I am hahaha... You are even more hardcore. And there's a lot more of this 'species' in A.Net. :)

Other Habits:

By shy admission, I am a kleptomaniac. I have pillows, blankets, mini-wine glasses (which I use as tea-light holders for house parties), barf bags for my backseat car passengers (arranged like you would in a plane complete with airline mags), airline mags and more airline mags. I used to have mags dating back to 1983 from MAS (Wings of Gold) and Cathay's Discovery when they were still 3 green stripes. But my mum made me throw ALL OF IT AWAY! Now that I am living on my own, I can start building up my collection again.

The fact that you love MH's light blue pillows so much that they are now being displayed in your guest room is no secret in A.Net. The whole world knows about it, enough said.

My star sign is a Virgo. What do you make of it??

Oh, patutlah!

Thank you Mr. Soh, I know you would. :)

Yes, very the sedih banget! Remember my IST trip report? The camera's battery ran out just when the aircraft was about to take off from KUL. No picture at all during the 11 hours journey.

MH's passengers especially the Enrichers would go all out just to fly them eventhough it is such a hassle for them. What did MH do in reply? Not even a 'Happy Birthday' wish email, right?

The only tangible priviledge that distinguish Enrich Silver and Enrich Blue is that Silver Enricher can use the GCCL check-in counters even though they are flying EYCL. I just make full use of it. It's not a daily affair to me.

See, I am not as nerd as Mushrif think I am hahaha... You are even more hardcore. And there's a lot more of this 'species' in A.Net. :)

The fact that you love MH's light blue pillows so much that they are now being displayed in your guest room is no secret in A.Net. The whole world knows about it, enough said.

Oh, patutlah!

1. And yes, that was why I left MAS. While their on board service was awesome, their ground staff and almost everything else outside their cabin crew domain was downright "shitty" (for the want of a better word). No slick at all for a reputed 5-star airline.

2. Yes I am a hard core when the trip-report mode is switched on. Nerd or not, I don't care how people view me on the plane because it is pretty unlikely I will bump into them again.

3. Hahahahaha... God you actually remembered my pillows. Yes I have lots of them... Toommany some might say! They have gone from the guests room to my Indonesian wooden daybed now in the living room.

Haha.. so u have gone through emergencies before?? or did you meant the urgency to attend to an incident?

Iggy, there was an emergency occasion happened on one of my KCH-KUL flight. It's humiliating. I am in the preparation of compiling materials of reviving my trip report thread. I will write about the incident there.

Getting to the Airport:

Park my car at KUL if on short trip else will take ERL or bus. At destinations, either hire a car, public transport or taxi.

As getting late to airport drive up my blood pressure, will give amber time to travel to airport.

I read many people wrote that Mr. KK Lee is as cool as a cucumber. I couldn't imagine seeing you drive up like a mad person having a high bllod pressure, rushing to the airport to catch a plane hehehe...

Dun really matter what airline, as long they serve me good food, descend seat and inflight entertainment. No FF, too young for that.

Seth, I think no one is never too young for a FFP account. (Dont) imagine, how many miles you have wasted, considering how extensive your travels were... sigh!

Check-In:

At the airport.... online check in and self check in are nonsense.

Aww... conservative young lad! Why?

Getting to the Airport:

Self arrange. I personally like to ask my wife to drive me to airport so that I can have her company before I fly.

Other Habits

Call my wife before I board and after I disembark. Always brings my house keys.

Waiping, I really salute you for one interesting thing. You always include your wife in your replies and I can guess that the two of you are always together (travelling, doing a movie marathon etc). If MW can give an award for the most loving husband, I think you will surely win, hands down! :)

Here's how I do it.

Preparation:

I'm pretty much a last minutes packer as well. I spent the last 12 hours before head to the airport just for packing.

Baggage:

This depends on where i travel. If It's long route like LAX or any in the US, I will carry one big bag which will be checked in and one hand carry backpack with me. If nearby or domestic, I will carry one or two small bag or sometimes only with one backpack with no check in luggage. All my travel document will be placed in the inner pocket of my backpack.

Getting to the Airport:

Ever since I was 16, I start to travel on long or short flight all by myself. Since my parent in overseas, my grandma and my uncle the one usually send me to the airport. I'll be at their house like 2 days before my flight. Their house is like only 30 minutes away from KLIA. Usually, they will send me like 5 hours before my international flight or like 3 hours before domestic flight. The benefit for doing so is that I might get lucky and get an earlier flight and other then that, I like to walk around in the airport, especially lepak at anjung tinjau.

Choice of Airline:

When it comes to booking, if for international flight, I will plan and book early ahead like 1 or 2 months before i travel. If for domestic, normally i bought the ticket like 2 or 3 days before the flight. For me, I stick with MAS, and CX. For some reason, my family are not allowed to travel on LCC.

I prefer transit flight, the more the better. To me, the fun of taking off and landing is the best part of flying. I'm the kind that like to at least set my foot on any new place i can go, at least at the airport.

Frequent Flyer Program:

I only uses Enrich by MAS and Elite Access by Continental. I got free upgrade to First class once on Continental.

Check-In:

Checking in is one of the part that I hate the most. Like KLIA or IAH, there's like hundred of check in counter so there's no problem to get in fast. But in LAX, sure they have hundreds of counter, but only like 5 are open at each row and one group of counter sometimes shared by two airlines. One reason why I prefer to be early at the airport.

Onboard:

Like always, i prefer windows seat if in First or Business class. But if in Economy, i don't mind any kind of seat because if window seat in EY, i have to wait until the passenger next to me to wake up in case i want to get up or go to the toilet.

I don't carry any book with me if I'm traveling. It just make my bag heavier. I only carry a fully charged PDA loaded with games and MP3. Normally I don't watch any movies on the PTV because I'm not really a TV person, but if there's cartoon channel, that be ok with me. If flying on MH, normally I will switch to the games on the PTV.

Duty Free Shopping:

This is one of the most important part in every flight i take and every airport i visit. I must collect anything that prove that I've been there. Normally it will be models that on sale on board, or any t-shirt or pewter that has the name of the place that i visit or transit. Not to forget chocolate as well.

Travelling in Group:

The last time I travel with my family was when I was 9. Other then that, I travel by myself.

Haven't been posting here for quite sometime now, but fascinated with this old topic Azizul came up with :) Now it's my turn...

Preparation:

I would often lay my things on a table at least 1-2 days in advance so that I could see clearly all the things that I've got. Once ready, putting it all in the bag would only take few minutes.

Baggage:

When travelling for leisure or a short trip, I try to avoid carrying a trolley luggage but opt for a backpack instead and have it as cabin luggage. I hate waiting at the caroussel when I could in fact start exploring the new destination right away.

Getting to the Airport:

For long trips, my parents would usually send me off or pick me up, or a cab if they're not free. From LHR i prefer taking the slower bus rather than the crummy tube, although I did splash out on Heathrow Express once coz I was too tired from the flight.

Choice of Airline:

Don't really care as long as it's the cheapest, but I tend to stick to only MH, Gulf carriers and European carriers. I absolutely hate Ryanair but can't help myself from avoiding them coz they're cheap!

I always prefer non-stop even for a 13-hours flight, unless I could have a short break for 1-2 days at the stopover point, especially Dubai. Otherwise, a transit just makes me lose precious sleeping time.

Frequent Flyer Program:

I've started to ditch Enrich and accrue MH-operated flights using FlyingBlue instead.

Check-In:

I'm often one of the first passengers to check in, i.e. up to 3 hours before depature. Then I could take my own sweet time to enjoy an overpriced coffee or window shopping

Onboard:

I only take window seat for short haul flights (<3 hours), otherwise I always opt for aisle seat. I don't like to bother people whenever I need to use the loo, plus there's additional legroom if I stretch my legs slightly sideways.

Duty Free Shopping:

Usually just mags, books or last-minute souvenir shopping. I never entertain requests from friends for cartons of cheap cigarettes.

Travelling in Group:

I love it, BUT only if I am the ring leader, and it can't be more than 3 people. I need to be the one who calls all the shots :D

Sign in to follow this