MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

Sub Zero Free Seats. RM5 Off Fuel Surcharge

The link above take us to the availability box for each destinations. However the box was labelled as Feb, Mar, Apr, May. My only question is WHICH YEAR? Dont tell me this promotion is for Feb-May NEXT YEAR!!! :angry:

It's not ready yet. They should have kept it offline.

The fight for a sub-zero fare is on!

But the RM5 off is actually negligible as one needs to pay RM3 (prepaid) or RM5 (pay at airport) for one luggage. MAS still wins one more point.

Edited by Azri M.

Just booked a one way ticket TWU-KUL for an amazing RM69.50 all inclusive! More to come in the next hour :) I'm going jalan-jalan again!

Fare 0.00MYR

Administration Fee 22.50MYR

Airport Tax 9.00MYR

Fuel Surcharge 38.00MYR

The link above take us to the availability box for each destinations. However the box was labelled as Feb, Mar, Apr, May. My only question is WHICH YEAR? Dont tell me this promotion is for Feb-May NEXT YEAR!!! :angry:

Travel date from June 2008 until Feb 2009. Just purchased my ticket for june 2008 (MWings 3rd Anniversary) BKI-KUL RM 133.00 return :clapping:

Edited by Meor

Travel date from June 2008 until Feb 2009. Just purchased my ticket for june 2008 (MWings 3rd Anniversary) BKI-KUL RM 133.00 return :clapping:

i din see any avail on end of nov. :cray:

Just booked a one way ticket TWU-KUL for an amazing RM69.50 all inclusive! More to come in the next hour :) I'm going jalan-jalan again!

Make sure you get to LBU for that seafood. Hahahah! And take a boat ride to Brunei too.

I'm full up till Aug, and Sep is already puasa month (stay at home). So maybe I'll give this promo a miss. :)

If only they had published the 2009 School Holiday Calendar already.... sigh.

Hmm...so it is possible to lower fuel surcharge eh?

Waiping, that's how both MH and AK are tyrants.

On the other hand, making the best out of a situation, I have booked myself on both MH and AK for the MW 3rd Birthday Gathering in June.

Yay...!

p/s: I need pickup from MTB on that Saturday morn. Who wants me on their car/bike?

Huh? So you are expecting to waste one ticket?

Just booked 4 tickets for the new year, but unfortunately the website crashed as soon as i made the payment via debit maybank. No confirmation for me, no email of itinary. Worst of all my money is deducted.

Dr Naim, any similar cases happened to you? Please advise!! Emailed them, called their helpline waited for 30 mintues but no avail :(:(

Edited by Walter Sim

Just booked 4 tickets for the new year, but unfortunately the website crashed as soon as i made the payment via debit maybank. No confirmation for me, no email of itinary. Worst of all my money is deducted.

Dr Naim, any similar cases happened to you? Please advise!! Emailed them, called their helpline waited for 30 mintues but no avail :(:(

A couple of times using my credit card. Not to worry, just call their hotline immediately. They are normally very helpful.

Within Malaysia : 03 - 8775 4000

(The opening hours are from 8am - 9pm daily.)

their hotline takboleh pakai @@ was engaged for the pass 30 minutes!! OMG.

is the line toll free by the way?

Edited by Walter Sim

their hotline takboleh pakai @@ was engaged for the pass 30 minutes!! OMG.

is the line toll free by the way?

Must be heavy traffic now (even the MH booking site is dead!). Try again say, 7-8pm. Am not sure if the line is free, but I've never had to wait too long. They have a good audit trail, and my cases were solved on the spot.

Has anyone managed to book for March 2009? Seems like the whole month nothing is on offer lah. But April got wo...

Edit - Seems like got crash lah. Even earlier months also not available.

Edited by waiping

Huh? So you are expecting to waste one ticket?

Outbound on MH

Inbound on AK :)

Make sure you get to LBU for that seafood. Hahahah! And take a boat ride to Brunei too.

I'm full up till Aug, and Sep is already puasa month (stay at home). So maybe I'll give this promo a miss. :)

Could not resist! Booked 2 return tix KUL-Miri for my #1 and #3 kids, at RM136/pax, for mid-July travel. Then on to Mulu for them, lucky buggers! :D

But the short MasWings F50 Miri-Mulu hop costs RM270/pax!

Cannot book between Feb '09 - June '09 on AK website! :angry2:

Edited by waiping

Could not resist! Booked 2 return tix KUL-Miri for my #1 and #3 kids, at RM136/pax, for mid-July travel. Then on to Mulu for them, lucky buggers! :D

But the short MasWings F50 Miri-Mulu hop costs RM270/pax!

How could one not resist such fares :) Booked for Labuan as I can go to many other places from there. Maybe Brunei this time, then hop to Limbang for some exotic rice and buah tarap. Hope they are in season.

Sign in to follow this