MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Syed A Ridhwan

Early morning spotting 8th Nov 05

Nice Pic.. Thank For the Nippon Cargo.. Korean Air too. I am realy Admire the MD-11 wub.gif

P.S : Payrol Went you want to post your shoot here.. Share laaa.

13935[/snapback]

hehe..no lah ibrahim..cannot..mine very bad one..heheh

wait till i get dslr..which im not sure when.. tongue.gif

anyway..syed..thx for the new pics..too bad u didt catch my flight yesterday..

Edited by fairul

in fact, both hibiscus were there yesterday. the one in my pic is parked in remote bay. dunno why. the other one just arrive, about 640am like that. passed by while i was flying to klia (just after the klia toll house). i did not manage to take pic of the other hibiscus. she park too far laa.. the other end of satelite, opposite cargo hangar.

no deny la, i was lucky. never thought that i can get to see both hibiscus and heliconia at the same time.

i have a question. we can go to the weather station via the road to Kompleks Bunga Raya, right? can we return to the highway using the same road? tak payah nak drive all the way around jalan pekeliling sampai roundabout masjid klia.

cheers,

Edited by Syed A Ridhwan

anyway..syed..thx for the new pics..too bad u didt catch my flight yesterday..

13940[/snapback]

eh? u mentioned that thai 777 is behind u, right? thai 777 was the last pic i snapped kat weather station. here's the reverse order. thai 777, china airlines 737 and mas 737 (9M-MMU). what's ur fllight? smile.gif

MH 9M-MMU 8/11/2005 8:52AM

user posted image

cheers,

Edited by Syed A Ridhwan

Meor, looking at your avatar, is it a B732 sim?........ Or else, some AK 733 are non EFIS. And you're wearing black shirt..... Your awek in red miniskirt?

13856[/snapback]

yo bro radzi,

Yup.. AK737, this is the first time i manage to "bodek" the captain giving me permission to take picture in the flight deck. BKI to KUL 2230 depart 0100 arrive. i think around 20+ passenger.

wearing the red miniskirt is my part time awek.. hehehe biggrin.gif

Edited by Meor

Syed, are you an aviation photographer or an automobile photographer?? (Get my point??) rolleyes.gif Just kiddin' ya... Nice pictures, especially the first batch!

Edited by Gavin Andrew David

Syed, are you an aviation photographer or an automobile photographer?? (Get my point??)  rolleyes.gif Just kiddin' ya... Nice pictures, especially the first batch!

13998[/snapback]

as a matter of fact, i do both smile.gif

loooooooooooong story la bro. later i cerita la biggrin.gif

Edited by Syed A Ridhwan

here's a little bit of my collection smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

these are my little testimonials smile.gif

started with motorsports. my interest in aviation photography came after a year of my involvement in motorsports photography. the first time i went spotting (unofficially because initially it was just for fun) was at June last year. after JapanGT qualifying session. since then, i started to gila-gila snap pics of planes. hehe.

@Gavin

ampun, banyak-banyak ampun. sorry to post non-aviation stuff in here. smile.gif dont mind ah, bro?

thanks for viewing!

cheers,

Edited by Syed A Ridhwan

eh? u mentioned that thai 777 is behind u, right? thai 777 was the last pic i snapped kat weather station. here's the reverse order. thai 777, china airlines 737 and mas 737 (9M-MMU). what's ur fllight? smile.gif

Syed..

sorry..what i meant was that when my flight arrived and taxiying towards the MTB..i noticed the Thai's 777 behind my plane going to 14R.. biggrin.gif

anyway..nice collection of cars u got there..so ur a big fan of Formula 1 too eh?..im a big fan of kimi..

u going to the dragbattle race later?

Waah, nice photos Syed. That A9 Perdana and onother A6 car (dunno what car), look like they are about to start an illegal race in the middle of the night?

BTW, what camera you use?

in fact, both hibiscus were there yesterday. the one in my pic is parked in remote bay. dunno why. the other one just arrive, about 640am like that. passed by while i was flying to klia (just after the klia toll house). i did not manage to take pic of the other hibiscus. she park too far laa.. the other end of satelite, opposite cargo hangar.

no deny la, i was lucky. never thought that i can get to see both hibiscus and heliconia at the same time.

i have a question. we can go to the weather station via the road to Kompleks Bunga Raya, right? can we return to the highway using the same road? tak payah nak drive all the way around jalan pekeliling sampai roundabout masjid klia.

cheers,

13971[/snapback]

maybe u can have a look in Gavin or TK post(forgotten tongue.gif )..pinned up there.

goodluck!

cheers,

13971[/snapback]

Definitely can . Two way street .

Thanks for the lovely shots Syed. Don't feel too bad with your camera.... every shot is priceless as you captured a slice of time that is never to be repeated the same way again smile.gif And making them bandwidth friendly is a plus factor by itself.

Edited by Rozhan

Waah, nice photos Syed. That A9 Perdana and onother A6 car (dunno what car), look like they are about to start an illegal race in the middle of the night?

BTW, what camera you use?

14045[/snapback]

A9 Perdana? blink.gif whoa! biar betul perdana? that's nissan skyline gt-r r33 alongside mitsubishi lancer evo 5. dua-dua remove spoilers to reduce drag. illegal? well, abit la. for this one, it wasn't sanctioned by AAM.

pics that i posted stretched from 2003 up to now. they are taken with different cameras.

the first 3 pic, evo7, murcielargo and dragrace, i use Canon Powershot A70.

the rest, i use Canon Powershot A80. simple point & shoot camera only. no money to buy DSLR. sad.gif as for the spotting pic, i use Canon Powershot A400. damn! i need DSLR badly! every pic that i check after snapping it, ill think to myself, "how nice if i have a 300D.." laugh.gif because 300D baru launch masa tu. i think i had enough with this "limited" equipment. i need to step into a new territory badly. get new experience and sensation of click-click-click and more clicks! tongue.gif next year la i get one. mmmm, the dark side looks tasty. im tempted rolleyes.gif

@Fairul

yup, im a formula one fan. a fan of team mclaren mercedes. driver tak kisah la, janji perform. my favourite driver has to be mika hakkinen smile.gif. anyone going for next year's race? maybe can meet up?

cheers,

@Fairul

yup, im a formula one fan. a fan of team mclaren mercedes. driver tak kisah la, janji perform. my favourite driver has to be mika hakkinen smile.gif. anyone going for next year's race? maybe can meet up?

cheers,

14623[/snapback]

cool..used to support mika before kimi..

most probably im going again next yr..cannot miss the Hottest race la..heheh biggrin.gif

@Idham

sharp meh? mana ada sharp. still blur laaa.. unsure.gif not easy to snap a still pic of an F1 car which is travelling at speed up to 120+ km/h (final hairpin near the tower stand) and 300+ km/h at the back straight) buy me a DSLR and ill give u a sharp pic! laugh.gif

here's a little photo randomness from me. no report la, just pics.

KUL-KBR 1/1/2005

sunrise in KLIA, 7:30am

user posted image

TF-ABP

user posted image

busy morning for catering staff

user posted image

9M-MMR, the other two ah? forgot liao.. tongue.gif

user posted image

my a/c, 9M-MQL biggrin.gif

user posted image

Syed..for the second last pic..at first i thought..woo..where's all the AK's plane??

but then..check the gates again..it was gate B...heheh

thx for sharing smile.gif

Edited by fairul

"that's nissan skyline gt-r r33 alongside mitsubishi lancer evo 5. dua-dua remove spoilers to reduce drag. illegal? well, abit la. for this one, it wasn't sanctioned by AAM."

Syed where was that at??

Where they just showinf off or where they about to race??

pushback and taxi! smile.gif

MH 734, 9M-MMT

user posted image

MH A332, 9M-MKX (is the one yang kena sabotage last year? mellow.gif)

user posted image

off to Arroyoland she goes! laugh.gif

user posted image

MH's oldest 734, 9M-MMA (correct? unsure.gif)

user posted image

another MH 734 taxiing to RWY32R, 9M-MQH

user posted image

user posted image

China Southern A320, B-2353

user posted image

Edited by Syed A Ridhwan

airborne!! teehee!! biggrin.gif

kuala lumpur city

user posted image

beauty isn't it smile.gif

user posted image

descending. flaps deployed

user posted image

touch down! spoilers deployed, reversers engaged, babies crying! huh.gif

user posted image

habis buat U-turn, now taxiing to terminal smile.gif

user posted image

selamat datang ke Lapangan Terbang Sultan Ismail Petra cool.gif

user posted image

AK 9M-AAH pushback

user posted image

pushback completed. final check before releasing her

user posted image

thats all guys smile.gif thanks for viewing. maaf ye kalau quality gambar teruk. canon powershot A400 jer. donate me a DSLR!! tongue.gif

cheers,

Edited by Syed A Ridhwan

Syed where was that at??

Where they just showinf off or where they about to race??

14643[/snapback]

Sepang International Circuit. the main straight. its a drag race event being held there. racing la of course. why would a skyline and a lancer wanna show off when they have the performance to smoke off those lancer (proton wira) wannabes tongue.gif

for more info, Sepang Dragbattle

cheers,

Aku dah teka dah.. hang guna A400 coz. kalau zoom & high ISO banyak gila noise and quality gambar kadang-kadang ok kadang-kadang tak. hehehehe... Anyways Nice Trip report.. biggrin.gif

Edited by Ibrahim

Sign in to follow this