MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Jonathan Kong

KUL Runway 32L

Out of blood to bleed through my nose oredi.... overdose with the pics

Love to see the details on the noses. and the mecha thingy on the nose wheel. thanks Azahan! :good:

Siti's boyfriend with his amazing nose shots again. Terima Kasih! Got your SMS the other day. Cheers bro! Great stuff. I miss the 1.5 crop factor.

cheers guys but Leech.........u bought another one????!!!!!! damn!! i wanna join SQ laaa if thats the case! <_>

cheers guys but Leech.........u bought another one????!!!!!! damn!! i wanna join SQ laaa if thats the case! <_>

i thought you are dual-airline rated since last gathering. :p anyway, so nice lar your noses... :drinks:

Continue spotting after lunch on Sun 11/5.

As expected, traffic was so boring seeing all those AK, AK, AK, MH, MH, MH. <_>

At least Pieter is kind enough to send something blue and my favourite color too :drinks:

PHBFEw.jpg

UPS is looking good too :pardon:

N455UP1w.jpg

Lovely shots there Chaity, I look forward to joining you for some geeking in a couple of months time!

Love the name adorned on the KLM bird! (similar to PH-BQF which is Federation Square, Pieter??)

royal jordanian vip a340-200 (ex sultan of brunei's aircraft) is in begawan now. king and queen visiting. shud be coming into KUL or SZB as Universiti Malaya is conferring honorary degree to queen rania. time/date i have no clue but maybe within this 48hrs.

Expecting The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Airbus A340-211 (JY-ABH) in KUL on Thurs.

Take note,small rocket defense systems at the root of both wings.

OT: the only Nikon that doesn't have fixed 1.5 crop factor is D3 :blink: Unless you change color, LeeCH :huh:

I dont think LeeCH change color with all the lens he bought. Perhaps D3??? :clapping: oi LeeCH.. you said wanna come to BKI??? when la?

I dont think LeeCH change color with all the lens he bought. Perhaps D3??? :clapping: oi LeeCH.. you said wanna come to BKI??? when la?

Meor, 3rd Anni coming, of course Lee gets the D"3" lah.. sure you guys curse hehehe... even throw lens at him maybe? hehehe. .. Common sense, the crop factor is a giveaway.. and as SQ F/O D3 every month lah bro hehehe :rofl:

At least Pieter is kind enough to send something blue and my favourite color too :drinks:

Glad you liked Fox-Mike ... :pardon:

Love the name adorned on the KLM bird! (similar to PH-BQF which is Federation Square, Pieter??)

A330's are named after Squares, so you probably mean PH-AOF :pardon: ;)

(777's are named after 'world wonders', except BQA which is Albert Plesman, the founder of KLM)

Thanks to T Azahan & MIR for the info. Waited for this "rare" bird on 15/5 Thur during lunch time. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the heat haze on some of the photos. Sunny day here for weeks.

When this Follow Me car is around the runway, something different should be coming. :pardon:

RJ1w.jpg

KUL style welcome with the lamp post. :angry:

RJ2w.jpg

Side profile and spot the unusual item of this A340 :blink:

JYABH1w.jpg

Once again, Follow Me car leading the way to Complex Bunga Raya for the reception. :drinks:

RJ4w.jpg

When this Follow Me car is around the runway, something different should be coming. :pardon:

RJ1w.jpg

Does this 'Follow Me' car have any links with the Malaysian 'Follow Me' brand? The fonts look similar leh.

Does this 'Follow Me' car have any links with the Malaysian 'Follow Me' brand? The fonts look similar leh.

tsentsan, the fonts sure look a bit like the brand you mentioned.

I think the heavy heat haze distorted the wordings. :pardon:

JYABH1w.jpg

I always love Royal jordanian livery! Classy.

Flew on its old A300 LHR-AMM and Lockheed Tristar AMM-KUL in the mid-90's.

It was one of the cheapest choice for us strawberry-picking brown Malay boys to balik kampung.