MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
marcusaffleck

MH is Malaysian Hospitality

Love it, love it, love it!

Now this is a world class production. But I think it is very generous of MH to promote KUL and the KLIA Express too. This should be a join collaboration but, this MH's initiative is a heavyweight.

You can never go wrong with Asha Gill. She's 'world class'. I think if someone else becomes the compere, it will end up just like a dry RTM/TV3/Tourism Malaysia-styled travel documentaries.

Edit: Is this...

- A MH's travel documentary

- A MH's internal video production

- KUL's new promotional video made by MH

- A new standard video onboard all MH's flights to KUL and to be shown 10 minutes before touch down?

Edited by Mohd Azizul Ramli

I think i heard Jaclyn Victor's voice at the background too.

Really? Now that's another breath of fresh air from the overtuned Dato Siti Nurhaliza.

Is this the new video of MH international arrival to KUL? A job well done :drinks:

They make the airport look really interesting to transit at the fact that it's quite boring lol no offense

Edited by Seth K

- A new standard video onboard all MH's flights to KUL and to be shown 10 minutes before touch down?

i think it is...

it's brilliant!!!! asha gill is soo cute :rolleyes:

i might have missed it... but i think they don't explain about international-domestic transfers.... it is important to be informed that the domestic flights depart from the main terminal building.

tat is a great video :good: , good job for making the video so catchy and interesting . Asha gill is best :D

as far as i've seen , one of the best video i've seen . thanks marcusaffleck for sharing , wonder where they get this video from :unknw:

Edited by Louis L.

Brought chills to myself just watching it. Great stuff. Proves that MAS is still capable of coming up with something awesome once in a while. "MH is Malaysian Hospitality" is an excellent campaign which I just hope there will be enough momentum to carry the airline over.

"MH is Malaysian Hospitality" is an excellent campaign which I just hope there will be enough momentum to carry the airline over.

Instead of just teetering at the edge of the gorge right? :rofl: Sorry can't resist it.

heh heh

Very nice high quality production. Well done MH...now, let's hope other parts of the service will improve as well, as what we see in the video is indeed the reality on the ground.

Eh... KLIA workers so friendly meh? :pardon:
:rofl: Anyway, it's a very good video. Edited by Isaac

I never recalled being treated with so warmly by the KLIA ground staff members.

I wonder if this video is screened on board. So fa i havent seen the video on my last flight. In fact another video is being screened. The flight stewardess shown is the one who is in charge with the MAS inflight safety video. Anyway, very impressive video, no doubt. :drinks:

I wonder if this video is screened on board. So fa i havent seen the video on my last flight. In fact another video is being screened. The flight stewardess shown is the one who is in charge with the MAS inflight safety video. Anyway, very impressive video, no doubt. :drinks:

I have seen it twice.

XMN - KUL on 1/1/2008

ADL - KUL on 31/1/2008

sometime can be overfriendly too... haha...

there was one time my friend (a girl) and I were passing through the kastam...i could recall the pakcik kastam on duty said this to my friend...

" haiiiii cik adikkk... baru balik dari manaaaa?"... such a jerk... so gatal

there was one time my friend (a girl) and I were passing through the kastam...i could recall the pakcik kastam on duty said this to my friend...

Eh lehh.... tak polite, kena hantam. Polite pun kena hantam... Macam mana ni...? Hahahaha... Ini kan "SERVICE WITH A SMILE", betul tak? Gatal regardless.

On the contrary I have never experienced any of the impoliteness of any Immigration or Customs Staff, at KLIA or at JHB.

Although maybe cause i use them like 4 times a year huhu.

Edited by Jessnor Arif

There is one immigration staff who is wonderfully friendly and will greet you by your name and will make you feel so good coming home especially after being away for a while. His name is Zainuddin if I'm not mistaken and he used to man the crew counter but has since moved to the passenger side. Maybe someday you guys/gals will be fortunate enough to meet him.

I'm always delighted to see the immigration and customs officers. They are very polite and friendly. When I came back from overseas, my passport always gives me problem at the autogate. I was directed to the counters. While they are doing the processing, they tend to have a short chat with me which really impress me. Even tHong Kong Airport immigration officers are not that friendly. They have fake smile.

Guest redharahmad

LoL had a similar experience of over-friendly KLIA staff. The immigration pak cik (uncle) chatted with me a bit and then asked if I had a girlfriend. I said no and he promptly called out to his female colleagues nearby and announced my 'availability status' for all to hear! It was sooooo embarassing at that point of time but I had a good laugh about it afterwards.

Sign in to follow this