MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ian Lim

KUL Runway 14R

Let me start off with this year's summer season, a special day for someone of course :rolleyes:

here goes...

though we got chased off, we still managed to get this three holers rotating 14R

s2-acr.jpg

As usual, weather changed from bad to good and to worst <_ but we are still happy src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_yahoo.gif" alt=":yahoo:">

wmkk.jpg

this jumbo fought hard to get herself up into the dark sky. check out the aileron input :rofl:

9m-mpj.jpg

thought of leaving, but we made the decision to stay SKA arrived and departed from 14R. worth waiting :pardon:

9v-ska.jpg

Wah, Cantik Cantik Cantik.

Nice A380 n Jumbo rotation Ian!

Let me start off with this year's summer season, a speacial day for someone of course :rolleyes:

here goes...

though we got chased off, we still managed to get this three holers rotating 14R

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hornbill85/s2-acr.jpg

thought of leaving, but we made the decision to stay SKA arrived and departed from 14R. worth waiting :pardon:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hornbill85/9v-ska.jpg

Quack Quack aaah, these two... :clapping: :good:

Mr Kong that A380 shot is a beauty :good: , Ian your shots are amazing, gota love that sky well done, it just goes to show you don't always need sunshine to take a great shot, top stuff guys.

SQ A380 14R rotation.

Nothing else compares.

Agree... nothing else compares... :clapping:

Jon... ISO320, 1/100, f/4.5.... :blink: must be really dark eh?

Must be the same storm that cause the closure of the SMART tunnel again yesterday.

dont know where to post my pic.. but they're taken from my house.. Kota kemuning. flying towards runway 14L/R . took this on monday

Image001-3.jpg

3 engine mya..from bangladesh!

Image002-1.jpg

CX from Hong Kong?

Image004.jpg

Image003-1.jpg

Guess..?

Image005.jpg

This MH 737 suddenly come from the right side instead from back to front.. got turn-around?

Image006.jpg

And the last one.. AHA!

dont know where to post my pic.. but they're taken from my house.. Kota kemuning. flying towards runway 14L/R . took this on monday

Not bad to spot from your house :clapping:

Bro, how did ya managed to enter almost to the tarmac to snap the perfect view of this? :unsure: Need to go check it out one of these days, probably in the weekends.

YA YA!

How did you manage to get so close?

It must be a fuyoooh adrenaline rush!

Bro, how did ya managed to enter almost to the tarmac to snap the perfect view of this? :unsure: Need to go check it out one of these days, probably in the weekends.

YA YA!

How did you manage to get so close?

It must be a fuyoooh adrenaline rush!

not that close, roughly around 220-240 m from runway. :pardon: go check goggle earth, look for Weather Station next to runway 14R-32L.

Edited by Victor A.

Johan, Charenjit,... I bet you haven't seen some shots taken soo close that all you see is the nose of the plane!!! :rofl: :rofl: You'll get what i mean after being in Mwings for a good while :good: :p

Edited by Ignatius

Johan, Charenjit,... I bet you haven't seen some shots taken soo close that all you see is the nose of the plane!!! :rofl: :rofl: You'll get what i mean after being in Mwings for a good while :good: :p

i thought nose inside the nose? :pardon: :rofl:

Saudia Triple today.

HZAKN.jpg

Can't find the info from KLIA departure schedule. Is this a normal flight or what?