MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Desmond C

Plane comes to a stop at the end of the runway

I've just seen the newspaper, MH630 from Singapore to Kota Kinabalu, after landed at the runway(at 16xx maybe), it came to a halt and cannot make any turns, resulting the plane having to be towed to the terminal. Anyone has more info? Rego of the plane? It's a 734. :help: :help:

Edited by Desmond C

I've just seen the newspaper, MH630 from Singapore to Kota Kinabalu, after landed at the runway(at 16xx maybe), it came to a halt and cannot make any turns, resulting the plane having to be towed to the terminal. Anyone has more info? Rego of the plane? It's a 734. :help: :help:

Hydraulics??? :pardon: How was the weather at time of incident??

Edited by Ignatius

Hydraulics??? :pardon: How was the weather at time of incident??

Could be, and the news isn't detailed at all, the runway might be wet at that moment, i have not much idea.

I got the picture but it is too big after i scanned it. <_>

Edited by Desmond C

Could be, and the news isn't detailed at all, the runway might be wet at that moment, i have not much idea.

I got the picture but it is too big after i scanned it. <_>

Picture from the papers is it?? or pictures that you manage to take during the incident??

Picture from the papers is it?? or pictures that you manage to take during the incident??

Newspaper. :drinks:

2-1.jpg

Sorry for the quality. The english paper didn't have the picture, so i scan the malay paper.

Edited by Desmond C

Newspaper. :drinks:

2-1.jpg

Sorry for the quality. The english paper didn't have the picture, so i scan the malay paper.

Photo seems to be taken from mini obs hill?? hehehe

thx for the effort desmond :drinks:

anyway speaking about the article , " MH630 aircraft " ----???? :unknw:

Edited by Louis L.

Photo seems to be taken from mini obs hill?? hehehe

I also have no idea where they snap this photo. :sorry:

thx for the effort desmond :drinks:

anyway speaking about the article , " MH630 aircraft " ----???? :unknw:

Huh??

The plane had suffered an engine failure and after a successful single engine landing the Captain decided not to take the risk of taxiing and making a 180 degree turn on a wet and slippery runway. So the they requested for a tow truck and was eventually towed to the bay.

The plane had suffered an engine failure and after a successful single engine landing the Captain decided not to take the risk of taxiing and making a 180 degree turn on a wet and slippery runway. So the they requested for a tow truck and was eventually towed to the bay.

Hey, thank you so much for the info. :drinks: Any idea what rego is that plane?

Edited by Desmond C

Huh??

i guess they should say something like this , " MH630 flight " , not " MH630 aircraft" , i am not sure la , since my english is that good either :p

ahmad , thanks for the info :good: , mind if i ask how do u get the news ???

Edited by Louis L.

i guess they should say something like this , " MH630 flight " , not " MH630 aircraft" , i am not sure la , since my english is that good either :p

ahmad , thanks for the info :good: , mind if i ask how do u get the news ???

Mine also not that good.

Hey, thank you so much for the info. :drinks: Any idea what rego is that plane?
MMX if I'm not mistaken.

i guess they should say something like this , " MH630 flight " , not " MH630 aircraft" , i am not sure la , since my english is that good either :Pahmad , thanks for the info :good: , mind if i ask how do u get the news ???
I was there affected by the delay due to the runway being closed. Edited by Ahmad M

then they shoud have put emphasis on the single engine failure instead of the 'aircraft have to be towed after landing'.

I read the same article in the chinese overseas newspaper. All i can see is the plane landed in a rainy day from the newspaper. Any further detail on such incidence?

Edited by Kenneth T

Run out of fuel??

Read the above posts. Someone has mentioned that the aircraft experienced a single engine failure.

The captain didnt want to take the risk, so he requested for a tow truck.

just realize our local reporter know bout the hill also. :rofl: and thanks for the information, Ahmad.

Jimmy Goh, why only ask the passenger instead of someone who know more??? <_ maybe mab>

just realize our local reporter know bout the hill also. :rofl: and thanks for the information, Ahmad.

Jimmy Goh, why only ask the passenger instead of someone who know more??? <_ maybe mab>

Ya Sam, go ask Jimmy Goh what an 'MH630 aircraft' is. :rofl:

Edited by Andi C

Jimmy Goh, why only ask the passenger instead of someone who know more??? <_>maybe MAB?

Why bother ? Probably get their usual response - "beredar ...... " !! :p

Edited by BC Tam

Sign in to follow this