MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ibrahim

Malaysia Airlines Cadets in Sydney, Australia

I think atm MH is desperate for crew, and the silly quotas of the passed are being replaced. Just because a pilots is Indian, Chinese or Malay doesn't make them better or worse at their job..

We here at M-wings.com are very culturally diverse so let's celebrate that smile.gif

I think MH will take the Indonesian Pilot after this... like Air Asia do cause by a lot of lost on it revenue.. laugh.gif

yeah am a girl. just gradutaed from MFA. Now waiting for a job. MH? AK? Transmile... still on pending. right now...just wasting my time away...while studying on my own on a320's system... and 73's. from my seniors who's already working.

16573[/snapback]

moana~ blaja la F50 system~ jgn berangan cam Bad... tongue.gif

moana~ blaja la F50 system~ jgn berangan cam Bad...  tongue.gif

17164[/snapback]

Hey bro..... MH hates me man. The same ol reason. anyway, its either AK or transmile. 72-2...here i come. i already spoke to the CP of AA. i bukan berangan....its for my knowledge base. You F50 pilota....!

I Hope you get Transmile MD-11.. biggrin.gif. I think AK need a lot of pilot due to 100 of Airbus A320..

user posted image

Duduk dari kiri : Najwan, Aras, Eric, Muslim, Davyn, Syah, Imran.

Berdiri dari kiri : Alif, Fairuz, Ashton, Aras, Kumaran, Khairul, Suhail, Luqman, Chris

I Hope you get Transmile MD-11.. biggrin.gif. I think AK need a lot of pilot due to 100 of Airbus A320..

17300[/snapback]

Well, low flying hours pilot like me,they will directly put in to 72-2 for transmile. Yeah, as for AA they need lots of em. Priority on the senior first officer and their cadets. they have to deal with internal personnel first then only look at outsiders like myself. im still dealing with AA though.

wish me luck....

Edited by Moana Ishak

Well, low flying hours pilot like me,they will directly put in to 72-2 for transmile.  Yeah, as for AA they need lots of em. Priority on the senior first officer and their cadets. they have to deal with internal personnel first then only look at outsiders like myself. im still dealing with AA though.

wish me luck....

17398[/snapback]

all the best Mona....heheheh dont forget the jumpseat for me!

Well, low flying hours pilot like me,they will directly put in to 72-2 for transmile.  Yeah, as for AA they need lots of em. Priority on the senior first officer and their cadets. they have to deal with internal personnel first then only look at outsiders like myself. im still dealing with AA though.

wish me luck....

17398[/snapback]

All the best.

i can spot 2, but i'm not sure if they're chinese genuinely as per the surname is now shown there.

Transmile Air is a cargo company, can be recognised by its Maroon Tail with a slightish gold emblem on its tail. Operates 727 and A three holer, not sure md-11 or Dc-10.

Transmile Air is a cargo company, can be recognised by its Maroon Tail with a slightish gold emblem on its tail. Operates 727 and A three holer, not sure md-11 or Dc-10.

Walter,

Transmile operates Boeing 727-200 freighters and MD11 freighters...

Key,

Transmile is a completely different company than MAS...

I can say that too. I would love to work with MH and AK. but hey i cant demand much with this flying hour and where i stand. Just take whatever comes first.

next Ak batch will only start in June on their a320's.

hai folks,

i'm also keen on applying for mas cadet pilot,next year.but got confused,coz some members from AM say there is no intake nx year due to the mas problem mellow.gif ,is it true or just a rumour...? laugh.gif

Sign in to follow this