MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

Walk around an airliner

747...? I wish.

Back in 1997, when we got the 777, MH Co-Pilots promoted to 777 will be the highest fleet to them.

As you can see the route of 777 and 747 are mostly long haul.

So as for me, maybe i dont go to London, Los Angeles, Buenos Aires and other 747 sectors, i dont feel any loss.

Since 1999 i have been on the fleet...777 has brought me to many places.

And i guess i will keep it that way until i get my Command.

As we know...747 is a better plane to fly in...but a 777 is made with a purpose... medium capacity LONG HAUL.

so, for a long haul sector that we dont need a 400 pax...so a triple seven is the best....with the same range as a 747s.

So why worry, fill up the tanks, start the engines and have a pleasant flight. :)

Remember, example A340-500 doing a 18 hours flight from LAX-SIN...they trade Load for fuel..

as we know, the pax load is less than normal, but it needs all the fuel to carry for such long haul.

Let say MH lessen the pax load and Cargo...we CAN go KUL-LAX-KUL direct. No worries. :D

So the most important with load now, is how much fuel can we carry..

The 777 LR did the round the world trip...guess how many pax they carry...the rest is FUEL.

747...? I wish.

Back in 1997, when we got the 777, MH Co-Pilots promoted to 777 will be the highest fleet to them.

As you can see the route of 777 and 747 are mostly long haul.

So as for me, maybe i dont go to London, Los Angeles, Buenos Aires and other 747 sectors, i dont feel any loss.

Since 1999 i have been on the fleet...777 has brought me to many places.

And i guess i will keep it that way until i get my Command.

As we know...747 is a better plane to fly in...but a 777 is made with a purpose... medium capacity LONG HAUL.

so, for a long haul sector that we dont need a 400 pax...so a triple seven is the best....with the same range as a 747s.

So why worry, fill up the tanks, start the engines and have a pleasant flight. :)

Remember, example A340-500 doing a 18 hours flight from LAX-SIN...they trade Load for fuel..

as we know, the pax load is less than normal, but it needs all the fuel to carry for such long haul.

Let say MH lessen the pax load and Cargo...we CAN go KUL-LAX-KUL direct. No worries. :D

So the most important with load now, is how much fuel can we carry..

The 777 LR did the round the world trip...guess how many pax they carry...the rest is FUEL.

thanks TK, is it posible for you to transfer to 747 or even 380? i knew 777 is a highest rank, but for triple 7 f/o can be shifted to other fleet after a long term flying?

Appreciative explanation, thanks.

Edited by Tze Shan

TK, I wish you good luck in your carrier.. :)

Hope to see you soon flying the 737 as a Captain in command..

...but a 777 is made with a purpose... medium capacity LONG HAUL

Well, our neighbour is really abusing their T3's on SIN/KUL and SIN/PEN then ! I wonder what is stopping them from handing over the routes to Silkair with their 320's ?

..... They don't abuse their plane btw :D

Perhaps "misuse" may be a more fitting term ! They better be able to rotate their T3 fleet very evenly, otherwise a few birds are going to reach their designed cycle-life very quickly !

as for me, i dont want to go, for another 3 year fleet contract. :(

is it posible other airways will offer you a better deal after your contract have expired? or MH will train you as their captain?

sorry for my ignorance, TK.

Sorry to tumpang TK topic... yesterday TK was flying MH70 to Narita. So as usual me and Azahan were there to capture his departure... and our message to him was: TK remember to rotate early arrgghh :D

IPB Image

80 knots.... Vromm vrooommm

IPB Image

Rotate... bye bye Tee Kay~

and while Tk was having the luxury of whacking his business class meal on 36 thousand fleet, Poowin sent in Thai Triple seven three hunderd to KUL... two Thai 773 are in new colour now, Kilo Victor and Kilo Delta

IPB Image

IPB Image

Tee kay kenapa yang panjang ni rotate dekat point yang sama dengan kapal yang u pandu tu :p

DEPART FROM KUALA LUMPUR-KUL 25 APR 09:40 TUE CX 720 B773

Anybody can spot this flight, my bro gonna be in it :)

Emperor,

Really nice tripple seven pictures...baaaahhhhhh that TG is so colourful :o ;)

Not only 773 THAI, there is CI 744F at the back!

That's a regular overhere in AMS, so really didn't notice :blink:

Sorry to tumpang TK topic... yesterday TK was flying MH70 to Narita. So as usual me and Azahan were there to capture his departure... and our message to him was: TK remember to rotate early arrgghh :D

IPB Image

Mr.JK you edit that pic kaaa... the sky look amazing. with the KLIA ATC In Sight...

By the Way I still think about the question you ask to Mr.TK ;)

TK, congrats for your photo being chosen as Top of Last 24 Hours in a.net!!

Yeah, TK, despite the cloudy and grey weather ;) thumbs up to you !!!

:) thank you everyone, I have been busy for the past 2 weeks.

I am still recovering...REST and SLEEP.

Thanks again

MH_TK_1_.MP3

13 Nov 2005 i did a flight ARN-KUL.

fellow spotters in ARN (stockholm) manage to record my conversation with the ATC. He is also the guy who took a picture of me at the number 3 window on my arrival to ARN.

Wow...the conversation is awesome.But how to download it? Wanna put this one on my lil bro's hp as my caller ringtone

Edited by Tamizi TS