MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Chaity

TF --> GMG Airlines

Another "good" news for KUL spotters in the coming months ? :blink:

See this news in TF website --> Website link

Extract from the link above

" Air Atlanta Icelandic is pleased to announce the signing of a one year wet-lease agreement with GMG Airlines in Bangladesh for one B747-300 TF-AMK, which started operation last Friday February 1st. A additional one year wet-lease agreement has now been signed for a second aircraft B747-300 TF-AMJ starting 1st of April 2008. The aircraft will operate scheduled flights ex Dhaka, Bangladesh; to Kuala Lumpur, Dubai and Jeddah." :drinks:

Take a peek at their website, see the jumbo for yourself --> GMG B) :good:

Website not so friendly and news not updated. Only can view scrolling news title below. :(

Boeing 737-800 NG fleets effective from 01 December 2007....

Dubai effective from 01 Feb 2008 with the Boeing 747-300 aircraft....

14 flights a week to Kuala Lumpur ....

capacity up again, seems like alot bangla wants to come :p

Kevin, I am stay Sg Udang Melaka.This year quiete a lot Bagla coming in here since Petronas Refining Center ,Sg Udang start extending they buiding and developed the new area . Now the new shop lots here plenty of the Baglas . Imaging 1 shop lots at least 50-70 people sleep with double-deckers bed. :angry: For retailers here they can smile every hour. :help:

Great news for the Bangladeshi's and Malaysians who travel to DAC on business and leisure, mor eoptions now and more flights mounted by both BG and MH besides GMG's increase in capacity. I wonder how long for will this increased flights last ? I have my doubts on the influx increasing any further, unless there is a change in some aspects.Sadly, the Bangladeshi's in Malaysia are not referred to as the best migrant workers, discrimination and prejudices towards them seem to dominate this community, even in today's modern age. Once I was in KLIA very early in the morning, and on the way to the car park at B2, there were a group of Banglas who had just arrived and the local security officer actually stopped them to allow us the locals to pass through. Seeing that was bad enough, they were not even allowed to walk through the "walkalator". How inhumane is that ? :help: :help: :help:

i was at mid valley's foodcourt today.. 70% of the staff are foreigners, with a distinct nepalese/bangladeshi look..
There has also been an increase on Pakistani's and Indian's within the service industry in Malaysia. Could be them as well.I am sure most have read the recent decision by our government to use more Malaysians at our international airports to potray a Malaysian image, including airport workers, porters and etc. Wonder which Malaysian is going to go to that level and do jobs such as those. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Once I was in KLIA very early in the morning, and on the way to the car park at B2, there were a group of Banglas who had just arrived and the local security officer actually stopped them to allow us the locals to pass through. Seeing that was bad enough, they were not even allowed to walk through the "walkalator". How inhumane is that ?

I agree. I've seen similar 'parade' of bangladeshis at KLIA for few times already. There was even one time when a family of 'mat salleh' commented "Talk about fair human rights!". I was so humiliated. They may be illegals but they are still human. I even saw some of the officers wearing face-mask as if they are dealing with animals rather than humans. :sorry:

Sign in to follow this