MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Aina

How to be a Stewardess ??

How about ground crew.. Any ground crew here ??? How to apply it... pushback truck, aviation oil lorry (realy love this machine) and those stair lorry... it must be cool. smile.gif

How about ground crew.. Any ground crew here ??? How to apply it... pushback truck, aviation oil lorry (realy love this machine) and those stair lorry... it must be cool. smile.gif

12743[/snapback]

I asked this one tow truck driver (working with Dnata) how he got his job...he told me that he just applied directly..and got in. Jangan main main..he has a degree in RadioPharmacy (what the hell is that?!).

He is ALSO a photographer...but a very stingy one..doesnt like to share his shots! mad.gif

ahem...Dubai'man'... tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

No worries..as long as Aina can bring me my Gardenia and Milo Kotak Hijau! biggrin.gif

12725[/snapback]

Don't they have Milo Kotak Hijau in Dubai ?

Don't they have Milo Kotak Hijau in Dubai ?

12750[/snapback]

Haven't seen it around....

Happy Birthday Aina..... before blowing the candles on the cake make sure you wish properly on becoming a stewerdess.

Aina,

Very best wishes and many happy returns on your 21st birthday: that all your dreams may come true ("don't throw away your tomorrow !!!") and wishing you success in all your endeavours wink.gif

Sign in to follow this