MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azreen

Proud Photo

Gang,

I had just logged on to A.net and saw a pic of MRD taken by Benjamin Freer and it made me proud to be a Malaysian- read the comments underneath the pics. The pic was superb, pretty much everything about the pic was to the tee. Take a look guys.

"Well done MA"

hehe MA = Malev Hungarian airlines tongue.gif

"Well done MA"

hehe MA = Malev Hungarian airlines  tongue.gif

12068[/snapback]

I think he meant it as Malaysia Airlines (MA) perhaps ?

And oh yes, the photos are taken during MRD's visit to ADL.

Another great angle of MRD... it realy superb clean.. Kudos on the Subang Paintshop painter and designer.. proud to be Malaysian smile.gif

Malaysia Boleh !! biggrin.gif

its a photographer choice for airliners.net and now my wallpaper. Good job malaysian airlines. A truly good way to market the airline. people would remember Malaysia airlines for that. 'hey its the blue plane', 'heh isn't that malaysia airlines?'

I just found the meaning of the heliconia livery, as well as the hibiscus. Quoted from Malaysia Airlines' Media and Events webpage at http://hq.malaysiaairlines.com/mys/eng/abo...63-A99A071E2383 in the last paragraph:

About the B777 aircraft: The newly refurbished B777 “Heliconia” is one of the two aircraft, to have been repainted, each with a different design specially created to introduce An Experience Redefined persona. The heliconia leaves design was incorporated to portray perfection, attention to detail and a sense of finesse. Its rich blue tones give the aircraft an elegant and luxurious appearance. A stylised rendition of ribbons is also included to add movement, liveliness and certain sensuality to the design. Ribbons (on gifts) symbolise new beginnings, new surprises and the delightful experience of unwrapping a gift. The other aircraft is the B747 which showcases the hibiscus motif. This was incorporated into the first design based on its significance as Malaysia’s national flower. Its resplendent red tones add vibrancy while lending a touch of warmth which the country is renowned for. The free-flowing placement of the hibiscus (akin to its swaying in a breeze) also gives it a sense of flight and freedom. The hibiscus design is consistent with the pattern used in the First Class cabin décor and elements like the seat fabric, napkins and blankets.

Aina,

try the other one at 928368 wink.gif

Welcome the "the club"; you're from KK ?

Hallo smile.gif Why I can't see the photo went i open this link.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/946338/M/

*Why this thing come out ???

There is no photo in our database with that ID number. Back.

I realy love this blue paint aircraft. wub.gif

12320[/snapback]

The picture was deleted for being "fake" or rather digitally manipulated .... Check out the blue skies around the main gear.

I see it.. Realy Small small mistake aiyaakk it not realy 'Obvious Bad Manipulation' biggrin.gif Must be someone envious about it hahahahaha smile.gif It Realy Nice Fake Photo tongue.gif

Edited by Ibrahim

Now I know why i can't see anything on that link.. A beautifull Photo of 'Papa Delta' hehehe biggrin.gif realy sad about it being fake photo sad.gif

One day it was gloriously on the front page of A.net....... and the next it was exposed as a fake.

Too bad.

Don't worry Radzi.. Another Romeo Delta pic. on front page of A.net from our own member David Morrell.. Great the blue lobster now very famous livery.. cool cool happy.gif

http://www.airliners.net/

*five star to this pic... Great jod David Morrell. Thank you biggrin.gif

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=945822

Thanks for the Kudos guys. biggrin.gif

I haven't been to this forum in a while and just read this post.

A great plane to photograph!!

Cheers

David.M.

Sign in to follow this