MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

Spotting at KLIA with Effendy and Azahan

Guys,

I am so jelous seeing all those pics ... <_>

Hope can see you guys in action next week. Bring extra umbrella and chair and some food too..  :p

78[/snapback]

dude . place the orders and we'll see what we can do about it :p

nizam, no problem bro!

must ask imran bring some briyani too :lol:

85[/snapback]

Lol...that shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure you guys are there to sambut me ok! Bring the Pulut...and Air Ros...and the flower to campak ok! :p

EK 346, 1415 arrival...

hi guys,

just got up at 2pm. weekend maaaaa.......

wei gavin, i didnt have the slightest clue when u snapped my pictures. quite embarassing but what the heck, at least now viewrs may know how i look like.

well guys, here are pictures of gavin and fendy, my two great spotting buddies who are the main men behind this website.

23June2005_GavinFendy_1xs.jpg

very relaxing day

23June2005_GavinFendy_2xs.jpg

gavin, that is my bun you are eating!!

23June2005_GavinFendy_3xs.jpg

one of fendy's victims.....the CX

23June2005_GavinFendy_4xs.jpg

serious discussion regarding website while waiting for CX to pass by

Guest Fendy

haha, azahan, nice shots... including gavin's trademark eating!! :D

well, time to hentam you back :lol:

mr t azahan in action... just imagine his camera click click click click click click

zahan1vk.jpg

gavn's hand-held picture-making thinga-ma-jig :lol:

gav5pz.jpg

We heard over the scanner that code sign boeing 666 passing over kajang and then putrajaya. Wow.....we thot it could be B772LR passing over KLIA airspace to SIN for demo. Waited and everybody concentrated to the clear sky. Then one aircraft with vapor trails passed by. Easily above altitude 30k. So whacked my Sigma to max 500mm. But it was not the LR. But SQ B772. At least we got the destination correct. hehe.

23June2005_9VS_1xs.jpg

tonight i will dreaming dubai briyani as imran will tapau me one from dubai tomorrow........

wuhuuuuu i will skip breakfast tomorrow. briyani at weather centre......dont worry imran, i bring the cutleries.

imran just an advice, when u board the T7 tomorrow, pass my tapau to cabin crew and ask them to put in the cooler. hehe

Guest Fendy

azahan, great shot of that SQ777, see even from the ground you can get it so close, me air to air also so far! :unsure:

imran just an advice, when u board the T7 tomorrow, pass my tapau to cabin crew and ask them to put in the cooler. hehe

lol, and ask them to reheat it before you leave the a/c! :lol:

Eh...that camera Azahan using one..same la..Nikon rules ah...supported by sigma..

You guys got the shot of 9V-SRE...Jonathan and i was on board SRE on SIN-KUL flight!!! .. luckily they dont paint the interior...or else,, sure kena off load one..

Good la you guys... very active one..

Imran will bring back briyani...sure power one..

I will be at KLIA, Monday tuesday...loading term charts for EFB.

Will bring camera, and shoot some stuff and load here one..

tonight i will dreaming dubai briyani as imran will tapau me one from dubai tomorrow........

wuhuuuuu i will skip breakfast tomorrow. briyani at weather centre......dont worry imran, i bring the cutleries.

148[/snapback]

Broo...

Waah..u guys gonna whack the briyani at the Weather Centre ah? At Obs. Hill better la...then the Met Officers wont bug us for some! :p

I'll ask one of the cabin crew to heat it up b4 we land...then I can eat it at the Anjung Tinjau..and blame it on the F/A! :lol:

Boss...when u tangkap gambar esok...make sure you get one close-up of me ah! Seat 14A! not 12 A...14A! If the 'other' guy is there...block his camera view :p :p

TK,

Will you be joining us tomorrow? Azahan buying us 'steak' dinner! B) Effendy buying dinner on Tuesday! B)

Guest Fendy
TK,

Will you be joining us tomorrow? Azahan buying us 'steak' dinner! B) Effendy buying dinner on Tuesday! B)

178[/snapback]

imran buying briyani!

imran buying briyani!

184[/snapback]

Korang kena bayar balik ah! :) Freight Surcharge + Tax oso :lol:

imran,

seat 14A. roger. i pray tonite that your EK will land via 32L. thank god it is delayed for 2 hrs. cool eh EK can inform pax on the delay in advance.

delayed two hours means most probably i'll be there to welcome you . but dont think we'll get a shot of your because azahan dont dare to go to 14L . i think i might go to 14L

Imran,

Good that 773 is going to take u home. i havent had enough of the aircraft yet.... but hope it is other than mike november.

23June2005_A6EMN_3xs.jpg

i havent been to 14L. only once long time ago but along F1 sepang road. but if you go there gavin, i will join you. we shall see the landing pattern tomorrow since i should be there by 2pm.

by the way, when i visited MH's romeo charlie at SZB in early june, i saw quebec hotel just completed heavy maintenance. so that is why it looks so new....

23June2005_9MMQH_1xs.jpg

i never think that an airbus a330 takes off as graceful as T7. i know this one may be due to crosswind but still.........

23June2005_9MMKW_2xs.jpg

Guys,

Great pictures you've posted in this thread sofar ;)

Hope I can join you one day, when I'll be visiting Malaysia again :)

come over MH017.

you would surely have many new friends here in KUL that can take you spotting. anytime bro. and thanx for viewing.......

jonathan,

i will be there early to see the landing pattern. just call me. i will let u know which rwy. but i still hope that it is 32L.

Jonathan . Will meet you there after my college . i'm going to tell my lecturer to fly kites and leave class at 3 PM

213[/snapback]

hahahahahahahaha.........

by the way......as we speak the plane that carries my briyani is being pushed back now in DXB. "cabin crew...please arm all doors and cross check".......

hahahahahahahaha.........

by the way......as we speak the plane that carries my briyani is being pushed back now in DXB.  "cabin crew...please arm all doors and cross check".......

214[/snapback]

did u remind him about the heating up time ?

Oh man..... how I wish to go spotting with you guys....... :(

Azahan, Fendy and Gavin, nice photos!! Keep ém coming!

Azahan, which one is the next 777 going into maintenance? M Radzi Desa ka?

Sign in to follow this