MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Pieter C.

Amsterdam-Schiphol 2008-2013 pictures

Droaning away from runway 04 is this ex Prince Bernhard's personal transport (PBA) now in use of DDA Airlines and painted in the classic AF colours:

AMS06may2008004.jpg

Withdrawn from use by KLM, this 733 PH-BDK is now in all-white livery waiting for re-delivery back to the lease-company.

Sorry the angle, but door wasn't opened more and G-CZNA in the way for sideway shot :sorry:

AMS06may2008006.jpg

Nice ones Pieter! 2 ex KLM ones (BZA, BZF) in AMS the last days. The TF-FII -> Didn't expect her to go into full FI colors :clapping:

Here my contribution of EHAM/AMS 6-May-2008

Driving towards. Anyone some familiar "things"?

CA001.jpg

CA002.jpg

CA003.jpg

CA004.jpg

CA005.jpg

Already shown 'bare' on A.net recently, she came to AMS to finish-off her dress this week :pardon:

Here, she's seen prior to her delivery-flight to GVA today...

I really like the way, they incorproated the Swiss flag in the top B of Baboo (tail)...

AMS07may2008002.jpg

Close-up of the decoration on the fuselage performed by QAPS:

AMS07may2008008.jpg

Norman, even your favorite (German) -350 visited sun-drenched AMS:

AMS07may2008010.jpg

You've really gotta love the E-190! Its gonna look nice when they hit AMS in KLM colours!

We've got 3 operating in Australia now (-ZPA/B with DJ, -SXK with S9/PX) with plenty more on the way...Actually just like our Fokker fleet, our Embraer jet fleet is expanding as well (now 6 E-170's: -ZHA/B/C with DJ, -SWO with S9, -ANO with TL). Virgin have 20 something more on order mix of 170's and 90's but this will no doubt grow, it already has! SkyAirWorld have atleast 1 more 170, 1 more 190 and a new type for AU, 2 ERJ-145's on order. Air North is expected to take a 2nd -170 soon!

Your eyes Uncle Pieter...! :clapping: Details can not hide from you. The Swiss flag in the B of Baboo. Never noticed before :yahoo:

That makes our hobby so much more worthwhile: to see the little details on the planes, not just the registration :pardon:

You've missed her for a while at KUL, but now she's ready again after her C-check, LX-UCV almost ready to depart from 'the shed':

AMS10may2008003.jpg

No more hangar-doors in the way, Bravo-Delta-Kilo was sunbathing this afternoon in 25 degrees weather :pardon: :

AMS10may2008004.jpg

KC wanted this one soooo bad in SIN; unfortunately for you, this African beauty prefers the Dutch sun and is seen here resting between the NBO-AMS-NBO flights, operated for KLM till the end of May ;) :

AMS10may2008005.jpg

Rising oil prices also generate more natural gas income; no wonder Gazprom can afford this 737 now (sorry for the angle, caused by baggage-carts and stairs :angry: ):

AMS10may2008006.jpg

Fantastic stuff as always, Pieter!

Rising oil prices also generate more natural gas income; no wonder Gazprom can afford this 737 now
If you go back through all the Seletar photos, you'll see Kian's pics of this bird and her transformation from Jet Airways to Gazpromavia!

Rising oil prices also generate more natural gas income; no wonder Gazprom can afford this 737 now (sorry for the angle, caused by baggage-carts and stairs :angry: ):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/ph-...0may2008006.jpg

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I remember her!!! She posed for me back in Seletar and I took a grand total of 263 photos of her while she was doing her compass swing. :blush: Hehehe...

Nice to finally see her donning the full Gazprom Avia dress. Thanks Pieter!

Uncle Pieter :yahoo: On request :D

Here we see Uncle Pieter arriving back from LHR. He touched down RWY 06 one hour after my touch down from Oslo, Norway in KLM B734 PH-BDY.

MIDP1.jpg

MIDP2.jpg

Excellent landing shot of my plane, CeeBee :drinks: :yahoo: :good:

I was seated on this side, at the 6th or 7th window from the rear (seat 23A)

If you enlarge that part, you should be able to see my sun-burn head (Sneeze knows, how I'll look like in that case :lol: )

I'll make a seperate TR in the appropriate thread about this LHR-AMS flight ;)

Here are some pictures I was able to shoot of PH-MCL today:

AMS13may2008002.jpg

Tail logo:

AMS13may2008003.jpg

It should become in the end like this:

http://www.airlinefan.com/airline-photos/6.../CV-640/PH-CGD/

Te vet Pieter! To awesome! Will be very good as Martinair is most likely going to dissapear in the near future. Too bad the last "old colors" is gone now. But this one will make this bruise be solved much faster :clapping:

Guys,

A world's first here at MW :yahoo:

She will be presented officially tomorrow at Martinair's stockholders meeting:

AMS14may2008002.jpg

Martinair Holland titles still covered :blink:

First flight in this livery to CUR on 16may2008.

Close-up of tail:

AMS14may2008003.jpg

IMHO she looks even better than Martinair's current livery :pardon:

Hope you enjoy...

Pieter, thanks for the exclusive photos of Martinair.

The new color looks so retro.

I prefer the old one especially on a MD-11F. :pardon:

Thanks very much for the shot of KQ's B777 . . . and especially for the stunning Martinair shot!!

Need to seek clarification : Are these colours for Martinair their newest colours or are these retro colours to celebrate some event? These colours are absolutely beautiful and I would love to see them on the MD-11s!!!

KC Sim

Need to seek clarification : Are these colours for Martinair their newest colours or are these retro colours to celebrate some event? These colours are absolutely beautiful and I would love to see them on the MD-11s!!!

KC Sim

KC,

Only one (PH-MCL) will be painted in these retro 1960 colours, due to their 50 years Anniversary...but it really looks quite good on the 767-300, right ? :good: :huh:

Beautiful retro c/s .. seems like everyone is going retro hehe.. How I wish Malaysia Airlines came out with one retro version for their T7 would be stunning as well.

Selamat Pagi,

Some recent shots of last night and a few days back............

Brand new Emb 190 of Baboo and a classic NW 742 milatairy charter from Kuwait.

And of course the summer lease of Sun Country.

Enjoy,

Mischa.

Edited by Mischa

Guys,

Finally, some pictures from EHAM again to share... :pardon:

Last year she flew for Martinair (see picture old thread), but this year she will operate for Transavia.com (ex Miami Air):

AMS02jun2008004.jpg

The deco-bay had been empty for more than one week, but has a nice visitor again: arrived 31may08 as N725BC from VCE, and is destined for Aeroflot-Cargo after the repaint...no guesses for the ex-registration and/or airline here ;)

AMS02jun2008007.jpg

AMS02jun2008008.jpg

AMS02jun2008009.jpg