MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Pieter C.

Amsterdam-Schiphol 2008-2013 pictures

Hello Uncle Pieter, never realize this threat, as it was pinned. :pardon:

Anyway, some very good shots of yours! Thanks for sharing all of them.

Didn't realized dust will enter your cam if you store it for loong time though.

After PH-HZO, it was HZL's turn to return to base after a Winter-lease to Canada; here, she's seen shortly before pulled into the hangar for a dress-change from Sunwing back to Transavia:

AMS09apr2008001.jpg

AMS09apr2008002.jpg

Luckily, CitationX from Brasil had not left yet, and she's seen here shivering in the Dutch weather at -2 Celsius:

AMS09apr2008003.jpg

Dedicated to Gibby (as it's his favorite bizzer), a really nice looking CL-601, still covered with a layer of frost:

AMS09apr2008004.jpg

Definitely, the highlight for me was this Falcon 900 of the South African Air Force (Suid Afrikaanse Lugmag):

AMS09apr2008005.jpg

Awesome! Cheers Pieter, love the scheme on that 601!!

How about the colours on this Dutch Lady ? :huh: :pardon: :

AMS11apr2008008.jpg

She is due off tomorrow, so should arrive "Down Under" on the 14th- or 15th of April :yahoo:

This Legacy has not moved for 4 days already :blink: Nice colourscheme nevertheless:

AMS11apr2008001.jpg

A nice Svenska Flicka (Swedish girl) was also present: they are not seen regularly in the Netherlands, let alone in this Citation Sovereign 'model':

AMS11apr2008003.jpg

Many tails, many countries were basking in the Spring sun this morning ;) :

AMS11apr2008006.jpg

Awesome stuff! -NHO is due to leave AMS to join her other former Air Berlin/Germania sisterships here in Perth in 10mins as "Southern Cross 818".

I can't wait to see these things flying! -NHP hasn't moved since she arrived!!

With -NHO, out PER based dutch fleet goes...

Fokker 50 (all Skywest)

VH-FNA

VH-FNB

VH-FND

VH-FNE

VH-FNF

VH-FNH

VH-FNI

Fokker 100

Skywest:

VH-FNC

VH-FNJ

VH-FNN

VH-FNR

VH-FNT

VH-FNY

(plus atleast 1 more)

Alliance:

VH-FKD

VH-FWH

VH-FWI

(the latter two are the worlds only airline operated ETOPS approved F100's)

Network:

VH-NHO

VH-NHP

Awesome stuff! -NHO is due to leave AMS to join her other former Air Berlin/Germania sisterships here in Perth in 10mins as "Southern Cross 818".

Indeed, she left around 900am/12apr08 as SXI0818 to AYT (Antalya/turkey) :pardon:

Wow, what a respectable list of Dutch Ladies, Gibby !!! :blink: :good:

It should, definitely, make me feel home while visiting PER in the future... :pardon:

For Imran (because it's UAE registered) and Gibby (because it's his beloved Bombardier bizzer):

AMS14apr2008001.jpg

Phuket was a regular visitor of this Primera 767-300 TF-LLA :pardon: (seen by Jonathan and/or TK ? :huh: )

But....not anymore, for the dress will be changed into an Air Niugini one :blink:

Here, she is seen here about 12 hours after arrival:

AMS14apr2008003.jpg

AMS14apr2008004.jpg

Hope to show you her new livery soon ;)

Cheers Pieter!

TF-LLA will take over White A310 CS-TDI and 752 TF-FIS (was TF-FII originally) that have been operating for PX since 763 P2-ANG's lease ended. It was expected that a BI 763 (V8-RBG off memory) was to join the PX fleet on a more permanent basis, but the 777 hick-ups and what not, meant BI could not release the jet and thus the multitude of a/c operating for PX. I last hear, SkyAirWorlds new E-190 VH-SXK will also be operating for them!

Hope to show you her new livery soon ;)

Not in her new livery as yet, but sporting a 'silver bullet' scheme plus the rudder showing her previous to Primera dress, that one of Ghana Airways:

AMS17apr2008004.jpg

AMS17apr2008005.jpg

Look at the engines of this Citation X, one of my favorite bizzers (sorry Gibby :p ):

AMS17apr2008003.jpg

Air Niugini! Keep me updated when leaving please! Sure worth going to AMS for that! Saw some nice one of that airline in HKG yesterday (see HKG topic).

Further in AMS yesterday.

IMG_8448.jpg

Pieter, there sure a lot of aircraft for you to shoot. :clapping:

Do more walking there and click-click-click for us here. :pardon:

They sure work fast on that TF-LLA bird from the photos. :blink:

Pieter, there sure a lot of aircraft for you to shoot. :clapping:

Do more walking there and click-click-click for us here. :pardon:

They sure work fast on that TF-LLA bird from the photos. :blink:

Chaity,

Will try... ;)

This is how she looked like today: in a grey 'camouflage' scheme, like the RAAF :blink:

AMS18apr2008002.jpg

She should be ready in another 2-3 days :yahoo:

CeeBee,

Here's your YAK42 from a different angle :p

AMS17apr2008001.jpg

was here also exactly 3 months prior to 17apr i.e. 17jan08 :pardon:

Chaity,

She should be ready in another 2-3 days :yahoo:

Seeing how fast the KLM-painters do their job, it could be ready by monday... :pardon:

Here is today's 'dress'

AMS19apr2008001.jpg

Another interesting delivery was this ex-Air Berlin 733, D-ADIB with (YL)-BBX already painted on the nosewheeldoors :pardon:

AMS19apr2008003.jpg

Hi All,

Here are some pictures of Sunday the 13th of April. Including the Primera 767 before the paintjob. Also an AF 744 for maintenance and an upgraded BA flight from LHR.

Greets,

Mischa

Hi All,

Here are some pictures of Sunday the 13th of April. Including the Primera 767 before the paintjob. Also an AF 744 for maintenance and an upgraded BA flight from LHR.

Greets,

Mischa

Mischa,

Nice shot of the Primera 767-300 arriving for her 'change of dress'... :pardon:

BA 767's are regulars now on the evening service to LHR...

See below what became of TF-LLA ;)

This EMB-135BJ had a great looking livery, although the registration D-ACBG is hard to see:

D-ACBG-AMS21apr08.jpg

No more TF-LLA, but registered now as P2-ANA, this bird will be delivered to KEF on 22apr08, before proceeding down to Port Moresby:

AMS21apr2008006.jpg

Sorry for the fence, the tail-dock and the seats in front of this bird, but I missed the arrival at 5am :pardon: :

AMS21apr2008007.jpg

She will fly for Transavia for the coming Summer-season as well as another SunCountry one (N808SY) and one of Miami Air !

FAK! According to scramble TF-LALALA or P2-ANA is departing at 1500 hours lt. I get out of The Hague tomorrow at 1530 hours lt. if traffic is still good at A4 freeway I can be @ AMS around 1600-1615 lt. Can you give me an sms Pieter when it departed maybe? If it's not gone yet I can still stop @ AMS around 1600! Thx in advance! 06-30239411

Many thanks to Pieter for updating the transformation of P2-ANA. :clapping:

It really amazes me to see her changing from one color to another in such a pace. :drinks:

Hi Pieter,

do you know the delivery route of P2-ANA? Dank je wel.

KC Sim

Hi Pieter,

Wow i am soooooo jealous of you for the possibility of the chance you have to photograph inside the airport ;) haha. What a beauty it is now. Sure a fast job hor. Within a week a full change of colour. Nice to see the Sun Country back at AMS. Hopefully this season it is not affraid of my camera. lol.

Mischa

Edited by Mischa

Hi Pieter,

do you know the delivery route of P2-ANA? Dank je wel.

KC Sim

:sorry: KC, I only know it will depart ex AMS for KEF, after Iceland, no idea whether she will fly the Asian or American routing :sorry:

Heard of her delay today. Now departing early tomorrow around 0830C :( Well had myself a good time at SPL this afternoon even without the TF-LALALA.

Here some shots of today. Had to go to The Hague for work. 20 km. of trafficjam to Almere and to Purmerend Pieter so had a nice pitchstop at AMS for 2,5 hours for pictures and food! Was lucky to get from The Hague to AMS in 35 minutes with little bit traffic jam but still not bad!

Transavia got all aircraft back from winterlease. And now already leased in some SunCountry ones. Still some Transavia machines without work on AMS. This Thursday peak is starting for holidays. Friday new records for this time of year are going to be broken they say. Here some workless HV birds.

HV1-1.jpg

And some on Schiphol-East as well.

HV2-2.jpg

Good to see some active ones of them :)

HV3-1.jpg

Some BA:

HV5.jpg

Now sending 763 to AMS daily

HV6.jpg

KLM:

HV4.jpg

HV9.jpg