MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Nik H.

Wanna Fly a Plane?

Yes... I can make it on 23rd Feb :D I was afraid that it was to be on the 16th, as I've got a meeting on Friday evening (thus, might affect attendance for the pre-briefing) which can't be avoided!

May I know what time will the Friday night briefing will be? And venue?

The Eagle we're talking is an a/c which is commonly used in agricultural, right? And how much is fee for the chopper?

p/s: Thanks!

MWingers whose names are listed below Please Respond ASAP;

Tentative Date is 23rd Feb 2008

Alternative Date is 1st March 2008

Please advise if the preferred date. Choice of dates will be by the majority.

I have already made arrangements for the Piper, Cessna, Eagle and also a Helicopter ( different pricing) on both dates subject to this majority confirmation.

1. TK

2. Wilson

3. David C

4. KK Lee

5. Mohammed Nasir

6. Viktor A.

7. Walter Sim

8. Kevin Teh

9. TW Teo

10.Diadrian

11. Azuan Zaidi

12. Kelvin L

13. Alan B

14. LeeCH

15. KS Ong

16 Nicholas

17. Irni

18 Jerry Ang

19. Andy

20. Chen Tzy Wen

21. Saadiah

22. Teo Z. Yao

23. Razlizam

24. PC Yuen

Event Photographers

1. Norman

2. Gavin

3. Chong H.V.

Contributing Photographers

1. Attan

2. Jonathan Kong

Captain Nik H.,

Unable to make it on both days. Gotto give up my slot then. Thanks for everything. See you in KL for 'teh tarik' someday. Cheers!

Have fun guys flying the GA's. Its really a different kind of flying from the big jets. Much more fun really.

If it is 23rd Feb I would like to join in the fun. Just to get to know fellow Mwingers. This event may be a good start for a bigger celebrations in future. U r da best , Nik.

If it is 23rd Feb I would like to join in the fun. Just to get to know fellow Mwingers. This event may be a good start for a bigger celebrations in future. U r da best , Nik.

Pare, kamusta. Harlika na join da fun, siguru you can also do flying duties......

Capt Nk,

I can confirm on 1 March without problem. However, as for 23 Feb, it is OK but I have a problem attendng the briefing the nite before.

Plase advise. Appreciate your effort.

will be in SIN for Singapore Airshow on 23, count me in if its on 1st mar :)

I can with both dates, provided its confirmed at least three days ahead of it so I can book my leave.

Thanks Capt. Nik for arranging the dates. My preference would be on Mar 1st. Piper / Cessna / Eagle pun boleh. :clapping: :yahoo: :good:

Pieter, If you're still current I can arrange a quick check-out with a Malaysian DCA QFI when you get here. If not you can still fly with a local instructor. I'll need two weeks notice of confirmation from you.

Not current anymore, so yes, please, need an instructor to fly along... :pardon:

I will separate arrangements for Georg and Pieter to suit their dates.

Please, see my previous post, captain, any time between 25jun-01jul (except MW 3rd Anniversary celebration-day(s) ;)

Pare, kamusta. Harlika na join da fun, siguru you can also do flying duties......

Mabuti na lang,Pare. Either dates should be ok for me. Lets leave it to the GA experts like Johari and gang to do the flying. And just in case the need arises, I have a friend who is a C172 owner (9M-ZAR) in Subang.

Mabuti na lang,Pare. Either dates should be ok for me. Lets leave it to the GA experts like Johari and gang to do the flying. And just in case the need arises, I have a friend who is a C172 owner (9M-ZAR) in Subang.

Sham,

Ang Ganda Pare. Tumawag ikau sandali lang. Ikau walang trabahuk dalawang arau, 23rd chaka 1st March?

We'll confirm the dates as soon as the participants can confirm the suitable dates. Target date for confirmation date will be wednesday.

It'll be my privilege if you join us on the day.

Sorry but the 23rd is no good for me. 1st march is ok

Sham,

Ang Ganda Pare. Tumawag ikau sandali lang. Ikau walang trabahuk dalawang arau, 23rd chaka 1st March?

We'll confirm the dates as soon as the participants can confirm the suitable dates. Target date for confirmation date will be wednesday.

It'll be my privilege if you join us on the day.

Sige nah Pare, lets make this a great one for our friends. I'm off 23rd Feb. March roster is not out yet but i should be off on the 1st as already 2 days stby 28th and 29th Feb. With the fleet strength today it is unlikely I will be called up on stby.

wow, did i miss this topic :o ...was not online for sometime.......

abg Nick, ade tempat kosong lagi tak? :sorry:

Sige nah Pare, lets make this a great one for our friends. I'm off 23rd Feb. March roster is not out yet but i should be off on the 1st as already 2 days stby 28th and 29th Feb. With the fleet strength today it is unlikely I will be called up on stby.

Super Pare, Super. Call you next week and maybe we can meet in my office and draw up a briefing sheet on what to expect so the flying session will give full value and enjoyment.

wow, did i miss this topic :o ...was not online for sometime.......abg Nick, ade tempat kosong lagi tak? :sorry:

Ada. You're in the list.

MWingers whose names are listed below and have not responded on preferred date Please Respond ASAP;

Tentative Date is 23rd Feb 2008

Alternative Date is 1st March 2008

Please advise if the preferred date.

Choice of dates will be by the majority.

I have already made arrangements for the Piper, Cessna, Eagle and also a Helicopter ( different pricing) on both dates subject to this majority confirmation.

1. TK

2. Wilson

3. David C

4. KK Lee

5. Mohammed Nasir

6. Viktor A.

7. Walter Sim

8. Kevin Teh

9. TW Teo

10.Diadrian

11. Azuan Zaidi

12. Kelvin L

13. Alan B

14. LeeCH

15. KS Ong

16 Nicholas

17. Irni

18 Jerry Ang

19. Andy

20. Chen Tzy Wen

21. Saadiah

22. Teo Z. Yao

23. Razlizam

24. PC Yuen

25. Mohd Yohan

Event Photographers

1. Norman

2. Gavin

3. Chong H.V.

Contributing Photographers

1. Attan

2. Jonathan Kong

Briefing Contributor

Capt Norhisham Kassim. (MH B777 Captain)

Edited by Nik H.