MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azuddin

KLM B777-300ER

Just saw this on Airliners.net. KLM finally got the 777-300ER :yahoo:

KLM 777-300ER

But it already flying in my signature for almost 4 months and also my desktop wallpaper for longer then that :lol:

Most of all, Herpa and Skymarks is coming out with the models soon.

Azuddin

KLM don't take delivery of this aircraft until the end of 2nd week in February.

I've read it is to be sent to Dubai from AMS on it's first commercial flight shortly after delivery.

Photo was taken at Boeing in US.

I've read it is to be sent to Dubai from AMS on it's first commercial flight shortly after delivery.

OHHHHH....

sounds like i need to get a good vantage point for this :D

I'm looking forward for MH and CO to have it.

777-300ER is truly a beauty.

when you guys think MH will order these eye candy?

check out what I whipped up on Photoshop :D

777erps2.png

Any tips for improvement?

put the heliconia scheme on! and make ur image width to 800px when u post. :pardon:

I've done this one using Microsoft Paint

MAS777-300ER70.jpg

I also done Continental 777-300ER, but now it's somewhere in Photobucket.

Azuddin

Here's my other edited 777-300ER

klm773s.jpg

KLM, which I made it almost 4 months ago, whic now the smaller version is in my signature.

773signCO-1jpg.jpg

Continental, my very first editing which i done it back in 2004. This is the shrunked version for the signature, the original is bigger.

Azuddin

KLM don't take delivery of this aircraft until the end of 2nd week in February.

PH-BVA (773) scheduled to arrive at AMS 13feb08...next day another delivery:

PH-AOL (332) scheduled to arrive at AMS 14feb08... :pardon:

Azuddin, your dream aircraft now became reality at KLM livery :clapping: . So need to wait the model came out oh... :yahoo:

Yeah, 1/200 already out by Skymarks and 1/500 will be out this April by Herpa :yahoo:

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

How about a new corporate livery? almost 20yo now and I think MH may want to have something new and fresh, or a revamp like SQ and Qantas - providing MH have the 'fund'... hehehe....

Oh, forgot 1 thing: What's the white line underneath the cockpit windows? KLM B777-300ER

Edited by Yusoff

How about a new corporate livery? almost 20yo now and I think MH may want to have something new and fresh, or a revamp like SQ and Qantas - providing MH have the 'fund'... hehehe....Oh, forgot 1 thing: What's the white line underneath the cockpit windows? KLM B777-300ER
That will be the name for the aircraft. Could be city names or names of the water dam, which they are not ready to leak to the public yet. Hence they put a white sticker to block out the name.
I've done this one using Microsoft PaintMAS777-300ER70.jpgI also done Continental 777-300ER, but now it's somewhere in Photobucket.Azuddin
No offence Azuddin, but I think MAS' livery does not suit the 777-300s, the fuselage is too long and as a result there are too much white and grey.Perhaps MAS' livery is getting tired.

LOL SV, I think MH livery looks fine on 773. If you felt like that, what does that make Air France look like? :p

No offence Azuddin, but I think MAS' livery does not suit the 777-300s, the fuselage is too long and as a result there are too much white and grey.Perhaps MAS' livery is getting tired.

I already think about it 5 years ago that the Blue color on MAS Cheatline should go all the way to the belly.

Azuddin

LOL SV, I think MH livery looks fine on 773. If you felt like that, what does that make Air France look like? :p

One word to describe AF livery: BORING..... :pardon:

What routes will she be operating Pieter?

GRU, DXB, MNL, JFK, building to more and more destinations when more 773's are delivered... ;)

One word to describe AF livery: BORING..... :pardon:

I second that! BORING...

The case is different with KLM. Even it's plain but since it's blue, it changes the whole perspective... Instead of some might say a boring blue, but in the contrary, it looks nice. Even nicer on the new B773.

I second that! BORING...

The case is different with KLM. Even it's plain but since it's blue, it changes the whole perspective... Instead of some might say a boring blue, but in the contrary, it looks nice. Even nicer on the new B773.

Yeah the 77W in KLM colour is a beauty, much better than on their 777-200ER. The elongated fuselage does make a bit of difference.

The schedule for KLM 77W is as follow:

New York

The 777-300ER flight is being put back to New York service after it was briefly planned.

KL641/642

22APR08 - 27MAY08: Day 2

03JUN08 - 25OCT08: Day 246

KL641/642 on other days is scheduled for 747-400 operation

Sao Paulo

The 777-300ER will operate 4 times a week instead of 5

Dubai

KL427/428 will be operating 3 times a week between 19APR08 - 31MAY08 only. The 777-300ER flight is scheduled to return to DXB when the 2008/09 Winter timetable begins.

Manila

NEW 777-300ER Destination.

3 weekly service on Day 357 from Amsterdam

The 777-300ER will not be operating to Osaka as it originally planned

Sign in to follow this