MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
S V Choong

MAS in-flight menu....

Walter,

children giveaway - normally 16 units per flight ex-kul. But then again, depends on the sector, stock, and uplift from the catering/inflight services.

plastic plane - I am not sure. Never saw one onboard my long haul A330 series flights to date. blink.gif

Sing Yew,

I've been working for MAS for less than a year now. biggrin.gif  We hardly get rostered for IPH and BWN sectors.

I did my first and only IPH flight to date, back in July and BWN last month but never night stop in KBR sad.gif

12033[/snapback]

I flew IPH - KUL on the 16th of July, not too sure if you were flying then.

What are the long haul A330 routes that you have done to date ?

KUL-IPH-KUL-PEN-KUL on July 8, 2005.

A330

Nightstop:-

IST/BEY/DXB/KHI/PEK

Daily flight:-

HYD/BLR/CCU/CTU/XMN/KMG

12074[/snapback]

Daily flights would include XIY as well I presume ?

Pieter,

At the moment, regularly, after many months of nightstop in West Malaysia stations. Just came back from 5 days trip BKI/KCH. For now, BKI/KCH/MYY are my second home. biggrin.gif

My next BKI night stop:-

18 NOV - MYY/KUL/LBU/BKI - STA 2220

19 NOV - BKI/SIN/BKI - STA 1935

20 NOV - BKI/HKG/BKI - STA 1835

Yea we could meet some day.  biggrin.gif

12072[/snapback]

wow, they give you your roster well in advance; is this fixed or "subject-to-change" ?

Xian - Nightstop flight and good allowance too biggrin.gif

We get our new roster on every 19th, 20th or 21st day of every month. Fixed roster, but we can "swap" our flight(s) with other fellow cabin crew (same rank/category). biggrin.gif As for "subject-to-change", it happens occasionally.

Stewardess always got "good" roster one. minimum sectors, good nightstop and good allowance. sad.gif

We can only do (maximum sad.gif ) 5 "juice" or short sectors per day.

Or 2 "meal" sectors plus another 3 "juice" sectors as per contract/agreement/MASEU.

My next safety class is due on next year. laugh.gif

Xian - Nightstop flight and good allowance too biggrin.gif

We get our new roster on every 19th, 20th or 21st day of every month. Fixed roster, but we can "swap" our flight(s) with other fellow cabin crew (same rank/category). biggrin.gif As for "subject-to-change", it happens occasionally.

Stewardess always got "good" roster one. minimum sectors, good nightstop and good allowance. sad.gif

We can only do (maximum sad.gif ) 5 "juice" or short sectors per day.

Or 2 "meal" sectors plus another 3 "juice" sectors as per contract/agreement/MASEU.

My next safety class is due on next year. laugh.gif

12149[/snapback]

Why is it that only Xian gives a nightstop ?

It's good that they give the roster well in advance. Allows you to plan up your schedule nicely.

juz a bit of a note...the roster comes out earlier through the company mail..and currently....the good allowance sector includes LHR and OZ runs.....one LHR flight makes a good RM1000 + juz for tht 4 days flight

China nightstop

PEK/PVG/XIY/HKG (SAR)

LHR allowance ok la. biggrin.gif

KUL-ARN-EWR - 10 days trip almost RM 4000 biggrin.gif

KUL-FCO also not bad

For a senior steward widebody, almost RM7K - 9K per month. Average for widebody crew around RM 4K - 6K per month. My Leading Steward/Stewardess and senior told me la.

As for myself, my highest allowance to date is RM 3.6K excluding basic salary, laundry allowance and incentives. Average around RM2.5K to RM3K ++. Paling teruk pun RM 2000.

China nightstop

PEK/PVG/XIY/HKG (SAR)

LHR allowance ok la.  biggrin.gif

KUL-FCO also not bad

For a senior steward widebody, almost RM7K - 9K per month. Average for widebody crew around RM 4K - 6K per month. My Leading Steward/Stewardess and senior told me la.

As for myself, my highest allowance to date is RM 3.6K excluding basic salary, laundry allowance and incentives. Average around RM2.5K to RM3K ++. Paling teruk pun RM 2000.

12318[/snapback]

Better than Engineer.. blink.gif I want to be Steward. hahahaha just joking. wink.gif

Edited by Ibrahim

China nightstop

PEK/PVG/XIY/HKG (SAR)

KUL-FCO also not bad

12318[/snapback]

Not too bad a pay. And that's after one year of working with MH ?

The Salary is realy a good deal.. blink.gif better than an engineer. Realy make me blowing away. biggrin.gif

Denny,

Guess that should be more: with KLM cityhopper it's a max. of 80 hours in a two week period ohmy.gif

Few that I know:

- "Take My Breath Away" - Berlin/Top Gun Soundtrack

- "Change The World" - Eric Clapton

- "Cadbury (as we called it onboard) biggrin.gif  " - from Cadbury TVC Theme

- and few more. Mostly world music.

11799[/snapback]

The 'Cadbury' theme is actually "Wouldn't it be nice" by the beach boys but redone by Trio Rococo. Its really nice. Anyone want it?

China nightstop

PEK/PVG/XIY/HKG (SAR)

KUL-FCO also not bad

12318[/snapback]

Hey are you sure that cabin crew get that high salary??? i been working for 12yrs+ (flying)never get that amount too..mati lah see now all my fren sure ask me to belanja..

guess that we wont see the 'jambu air' menu on international flight anymore.. sad.gif

11662[/snapback]

last time we served pineapple juice......the best pineapple juice in town..but wonder why now chance to jambu air(pink)

Waoo... Got two Steward onboard but No Stewardess here even Stewardess pic here. mad.gif

Waoo... Got two Steward onboard but No Stewardess here even Stewardess pic here. mad.gif

17105[/snapback]

Yup, so now we have 2 stewards.

walter...yes i am.......cheap labour only(kuli)

17158[/snapback]

Nicholas..which aircraft do u operate on?

wahoo! two stewards is in the house!!

it will be easier asking you questions. First one..

Nicholas, you got work with Fairizuan before?

wahoo! two stewards is in the house!!

it will be easier asking you questions. First one..

Nicholas, you got work with Fairizuan before?

17176[/snapback]

No , hope to fly with him..

Sign in to follow this