MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ewan Shamsudin

Welcoming Hotel-Golf

oh my god!! spot on BKI spotters!! :) love the plane and especially the ah mois!

Cikgu Ewan U are the lucky !!! I am really jeolous <_ . u got everthing in this event. plane ahmoi src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_yahoo.gif" alt=":yahoo:">

Ladies in Red!! Ahmoi's aplenty!!! Thanks for the great coverage!

How was the food Ewan? Wallap all? eheheee....

Ladies in Red!! Ahmoi's aplenty!!! Thanks for the great coverage!

How was the food Ewan? Wallap all? eheheee....

How was the food? Well, I ate half only, so can't really tell since my (big) tummy was just warming up before I stopped.

Yusoff, I was watching my diet so I only had half a plate of of bihun, half a dozen of roti jala with chicken curry, half a dozen of karipap, half a dozen of popia, half a dozen of sliced fruits and drank half a dozen cups of sirap bandung.

Everything I took was in half only. :rolleyes:

Yusoff, I was watching my diet so I only had half a plate of of bihun, half a dozen of roti jala with chicken curry, half a dozen of karipap, half a dozen of popia, half a dozen of sliced fruits and drank half a dozen cups of sirap bandung.

Everything I took was in half only. :rolleyes:

"Nice" diet plan.. :good: want to follow also lah... A self-comforting line: eat in half only... i like that! :lol:

ehem.. abg meor to the rescue.. hehehehe.. :drinks: nice ewan.. mana lagi??

Abg Meor dengan ensemnya menyelamatkan keadaan!!! kuheh kuheh kuheh!

(Bro meor handsomely saves the day)

Got summore? Show lah...

perfect job meor...that are really some good shots...we are waiting for the afw shots soon

AHG tend to do the morning BKI-KUL-BKI runs. Seen it quite a few times in KUL already. The rest i don't know

Thanks for your info Walter, I think I know what is AHG's schedule everyday now.

As you said, she will do BKI KUL BKI run in the morning, noon flight would be BKI KCH BKI, the last flight of the day is BKI MFM BKI. And back to base for overnight.

OT: The AK ground staff told me they're getting another new Airbus in the coming month, so BKI spotters, please get ready! Or someone has more complete info?

Sign in to follow this