MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ewan Shamsudin

Welcoming Hotel-Golf

Cikgu,Thanks for that hilarious sequence of the water canon salute gone awry ! :good: Had a good laughThen reality struck - those are the guys entrusted with duty of putting out fire should there be an incident at BKI ? And they can't aim and shoot even though the event was orchestrated ? What more in kelam kabut scenario of a real emergency ?I'm now worried
Now you make me start worrying over safety... but then again... I still can't get over with the hilarious water theme park event !!!! HAHAHAHAHA :lol:
Great coverage there guys :good: I did saw Hotel Golf around 1400hrs at LCCT-KLIA(enroute for me going to the MTB to catch SKB)yesterday but didnt realise that it has the"1st Airbus in Kota Kinabalu" sticker on it.So, congrats to BKI for getting a brand new airbus for its hub.Now,when will KCH get its"1st Airbus in Kuching" aircraft??Im sure Iggy will be the 1st person to approach the security counter to get his pass for the welcoming event. :lol: And i do hope that the KCH AFRS will practice their water cannon shot properly for that event... :rofl:
Iggy sure will!!!!Iggy will personally train the AFRS myself!!!! I do it myself !!!! hahahahahah!!!!!!!But willl we ever have such an event???? Then again... its just daydreaming reality <_>

Meor, it was double Captain for that flight?

Nope, actually it was Triple captain on that flight. Including.... :rofl:

dsc8520xl4.jpg

Please note that this is the most senoir captain onboard (see the hair) hehehe... Sorry captain Ewan. :drinks:

Yo! Bravo to all of you for the great coverage of the event and the "miss-fire" ! :rofl:

"Capt" Ewan, next time grant me cockpit access OK ? :p

Keep the photos coming. :good:

Please note that this is the most senoir captain onboard (see the hair) hehehe... Sorry captain Ewan. :drinks:

What hair???? :rofl:

<_ ...sad that i kenot arrange myself to go bki ...seems like most of u have fun there ...... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_good.gif" alt=":good:"> :D

about the fire truck thing .... man they ROCKS !!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

superb coverage ewan , meor , sam and chancs :clapping: .....

Congrat BKI team :clapping:

Good coverage... esp the water cannon salute one.... :rofl: :rofl:

But I'm sure in real situation, the water jet will find its target.. :huh:

Splashed on front page of local paper (Borneo Post) this morning is pic of fire truck spewing spray of water behind AK bird. Impressive enough if viewed per se, but knowing about Cikgu Ewan's sequence of shots and inserted captions, man, it was hilarity all anew !!

Btw, it wasn't one of your shots was it ? :)

While we enjoying the beautiful view from cockpit, suddenly we realize that other people already gone outside the aircraft for the group photo.

Oi Ewan, faster la…

dsc8528gf4.jpg

After that we are back inside the Terminal building to proceed with the next event, Cake cutting and press conference.

dsc8543lk9.jpg

dsc8547zq0.jpg

Finally the main event... Makan time... :yahoo: Ewan can't wait to wallap all the food :rofl:

dsc8554fz7.jpg

Many Thanks to Air Asia for this wonderful event...

-cheers-

Edited by Meor

Syiok Wooooh~!!! Damn Syiok~!!! :good: :drinks:

Nice coverage guyz... Powerr~!!!!

aduh :yahoo: ...how i wish i on the flight :lol: ...the ah moi nice ler ....

Bro... did you just say AH MOI???? hehehehe... tungguuuuuu....... :rolleyes:

Herm, you guys enjoyed the food a lot inside the cool T2, while I was sweating like hell outside T2. Hehe......

Here comes the star of the day take off after the event

5-1.jpg

Sorry lar, skill problem so only half of the a/c captured. Hehe...

6.jpg\

Hope to see this a/c more often in BKI and have chance to board it.

Wow, nice coverage Ewan.

This a/c got 2 diff stickers on both port and starboard side cowling, the 'MU' and 'Williams'.

Any reports will not complete unless you have the ahmoi's picture.. here it goes.. :clapping:

dsc8518nz8.jpg

dsc8533hk0.jpg

dsc8473as5.jpg

dsc8472ec4.jpg

dsc8455fp4.jpg

-cheers-

Chan, when you at Jln Selangor, i at here...... ;)

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_02058.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

Meor, you got the full shot or clearer of the logo???

Any reports will not complete unless you have the ahmoi's picture.. here it goes.. :clapping:

SPOT ON BRO!!!!

-cheers-

Yup, more reasons to fly Air Asia!

Edited by waiping

Sign in to follow this