MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

A380 in KUL

Big Mama!!!! hehehehe... nice.. :good:

Edited by Meor

okay... today's KLIA website tarak SQ3001 schedule but Singapore Teletext website, SQ3001 is scheduled to depart Singapore for KUL at 1330

510-10-2.gif

Who to trust? <_>

Norman,on the A380 only inboard engines can do reverse thrust.The A380 have only two hydraulic systems (Green and Yellow,pressure at 5000psi) instead of the normal 3 systems on Airbus aircraft (Green,Blue and Yellow,pressure at 3000psi).I was in Toulouse last year doing CCQ A320-A330,and took the opportunity to see the A380 Sim,it really look like a spacecraft rather than an airplane cockpit I must say.

Wow... great stuff! :good:

Me so far far away. :(

agreed on that then again...keep the pictures coming!

norman! thanx for the info. and many thanx for the nose! it looks like a dugong to me. i shall catch her nose further tumolo.
Wow Azahan....thats a nice name to call this plane. So far the worst name I have heard is what ?? Haha...Super Gigantic Vibrator !!! Is the plane so bad looking, I was thinking ?? Cheers :drinks:
Norman,on the A380 only inboard engines can do reverse thrust.The A380 have only two hydraulic systems (Green and Yellow,pressure at 5000psi) instead of the normal 3 systems on Airbus aircraft (Green,Blue and Yellow,pressure at 3000psi).I was in Toulouse last year doing CCQ A320-A330,and took the opportunity to see the A380 Sim,it really look like a spacecraft rather than an airplane cockpit I must say.
What some rumours I heard before, Airbus claimed no need reversers at all for this plane actually. The brakes are that good !! I also believe so since approach speed can be as low as 130kts or lower depending on actual landing weight. It's a fantastic airplane !!!

According to Changi Airport website , SKB will be departing SIN at 1330 and 2345. and i just check KLIA website , the plane has landed at 0105 and departed at the same time. Training at midnight???

Nice shots everybody :clapping: of this Singapore or KB dugong...

Wish I was there. I've never seen this 'dugong' before in real life.. not even the real dugong. :rolleyes:

Some great shots there, guys: well done !!! :drinks: :drinks:

KLIA has beaten Schiphol again :pardon:

This already 2nd (and more) time(s), the A380 was at the 32L/R concrete, while none of the 'whales', 'dugongs' or whatever EVER came to AMS :( :(

Registration looks sooooo small on this plane... :help:

Keep those shots coming !!! :pardon:

Oh and about the thrust reversers. RR and Airbus first didn't want them but, after due consideration by the FAA, came to a compromise on which you have two thrust reversers (engines 2 and 3).

According to Changi Airport website , SKB will be departing SIN at 1330 and 2345. and i just check KLIA website , the plane has landed at 0105 and departed at the same time. Training at midnight???

They have slots for 3 day-flights and 3 night-flights.

All night flights after midnight where KUL's having minimum traffic.

According to KLIA's website... they landed 3 times early this morning.. :pardon:

Nice Nice, Weather also nowadays bright kaw kaw,.. but why the heck didn't give kch a shot also lah, blardy dugong <_ i still very much prefer ska the singapore airline title is way too front on skb... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blum.gif" alt=":p">

Was a busy morning for A380. From KLIA website:

SQ 3011 SIN 01:05:00 LANDED

SQ 3013 SIN 02:50:00 LANDED

SQ 3015 SIN 04:35:00 LANDED

SQ 3012 SIN 01:05:00 DEPARTED

SQ 3014 SIN 02:50:00 DEPARTED

SQ 3016 SIN 04:35:00 DEPARTED

This afternoon's schedule is still not updated in KLIA website yet but it is listed under Singapore teletext, SQ 3001 will depart for KUL @ 1330 today :D

18th January 2008

Singapore 3001 landed safely @ 14:48 LOOK at the size of the flaps fairings!

18jan089vskb6110mwjs1.jpg

She exit via Charlie 2...then tower mentioned to taxi via "GOLF"...

i started my car and drove @ 130km/h for Observation Hill...

Made it just in time (plenty actually)...

18jan089vskb3716mwxx7.jpg

Went to satellite North and Parked at C74!!

18jan089vskb3738mwep9.jpg

She rest for a while here...she looks comfortable there with the rest of the traffic!!

18jan089vskb3751mwmq5.jpg

"Singapore 3002 request push back and start"

Push back was not a problem....we do have TOW BAR for the A380!!!

18jan089vskb3782mwif1.jpg

BIG BIG.... :blink:

18jan089vskb3806mwsw2.jpg

A big thank you to Singapore Airlines for making it possible to shoot their A380 @ KUL

18jan089vskb3835mwvt5.jpg

lovely there oh "new queen of the skies"... :rolleyes:

huhuhuhu!! Great coverage of the Big MAMA Bro.. :clapping: Yellow Qatary was also in KUL ehh..niceee.. :rolleyes:

if it was not for the meeting that i had to attend back in the office, i would have been clicking at the Big MAMA this afternoon. :angry: my finger is itching to snap the Big MAMA...

Victor can try tomorrow lor... -_-

I'll try it tomorrow too.. must nail her :-)

Wonder if she created a commotion in the STB?