MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

A380 in KUL

OT

A few pictures of A380 doing crew training at WMKJ.

Sorry for the picture quality (and settings ! :pardon: ). Just six of them as I arrived quite late and coupled with the reason above :sorry:

Practise go around this time

DSCF05691.jpg

Effort to align with the runway. See the approaching weather

DSCF0570.jpg

Love the look but not the picture quality

DSCF0571.jpg

Again the effort

DSCF0572.jpg

Finally

DSCF0573.jpg

Landing time

DSCF0574.jpg

Shortly after, it flew back Singapore despite having 30 minutes more on training time. (yes, Singapore teletext is that accurate :clapping:) Not worth the time bracing the weather, I guess :pardon:

Thanks for viewing . :rofl:

OT

Again the effort

DSCF0572.jpg

This one is sharp... i like.

While the SQ A280 might never return to KUL except for diversion, you can expect SQ to be doing their endorsement training in JHB so A380, B77W are fair games there.

While the SQ A280 might never return to KUL except for diversion, you can expect SQ to be doing their endorsement training in JHB so A380, B77W are fair games there.

Captain.. Airbus got new plane ah??? A280?? hehehhe :rofl: , anyways.. I hope Kch will be in their list for training reasons... but I guess its always going to be a day dream <_>

weather wasn't great when she came this afternoon, but its still shot-able..... :pardon:

IMG_MWingsSKC_filtered.jpg

it was 9V-SKC... :pardon:

Edited by Victor A.

Nice shot, Victor, she was at LHR yesterday (30mar) and I hope to 'snap' her tomorrow again there @ LHR... ;)

weather wasn't great when she came this afternoon, but its still shot-able..... :pardon:

So they're still coming? Nice.......

<_ not yet c the dugong before my eyes ...... but thanks fot those shot guys src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_good.gif" alt=":good:">

Is the A380 still having training flight to KLIA. I saw it yesterday at high altitude(looks like it took off from KLIA) in Melaka.

WOW!!!! This is so great !!!! Nice pixs, nice plane, great experience...blah blah blah.

I never know A380 was in KLIA until today(like katak di bawah tempurun :sorry: ).....If I am still in KUL with SQ I am sure I get the chance to see it or smell it. Too bad!!! :sorry: :sorry:

I am sure SQ don't have those wonderful shots that you guys took. Maybe can consider to sell to SQ for their advertisment use.

:drinks: :drinks:

guys, i've a confession.... :sorry:

last time i saved some A380 pictures that I took from here into my pc > I've used it inside my blog(just yesterday or the day before) > the problem is im not sure from which page + who's the photographer......to the person who took the header picture i personally ask ur permission to use it in my blog.... :help: (look at header + footer, both are A380 in KLIA)

http://pilothans.blogspot.com/ B)

Capt..when you take it?

First arrival. Jan 15th 2008 at 14:47 LT. I was at the weather station with Norman. You can check the EXIF.