MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

A380 in KUL

can someone confirm whether she is still doing the scheduled 5 - 14 Feb 2008 run? as per the daily time given?

Will wanna have a look at her after coming back from CNY.

David C

Any change I'll get her in KUL in april?

Based on their current training schedule, sorry Cornelis... most probably not

You've to go to SIN to get them.. :pardon:

hard to say .

she has been rather early lately . coming in before two instead of half past two .

just try your luck . can't promise anything .

Yeah, she did an AirAsia today, and departed before her 1330 scheduled time. Final arrival in SIN was at 1820 hrs though. Spotting the A380 for 3 consecutive days is really something.

9V-SKA came twice in the afternoon today. This was taken at 32L during the second arrival. Lucky me..

I saw it takeoff.. on board a Bus to KLIA... was at the end of 32L & Weather Station later that evening.. Tak Nampak hang pun Maarof~??? Mana Pi~??? only meet Azahan there.. going there with Mr. & Mrs. Nizam there.. they pickup me at MTB.. thank guyz :good::drinks:

I saw it takeoff.. on board a Bus to KLIA... was at the end of 32L & Weather Station later that evening.. Tak Nampak hang pun Maarof~??? Mana Pi~??? only meet Azahan there.. going there with Mr. & Mrs. Nizam there.. they pickup me at MTB.. thank guyz :good::drinks:

Joined them at 1700 today.. Dugong SKA SQ3005 arrived at 1720...

Happy Nizam & Baim here... (Raj wasn't in the picture... ontop of guardrail behind)

SKAMW_5057.jpg

Crossing the pianokeys...

9MSKA_9Feb08KUL_5066.jpg

Touchdown..

9VSKA_9Feb08KUL_5078.jpg

So you guys were among the crowd there! Did you notice a siver metallic Proton Waja further behind. Sorry I miss you guys, should be an occasion after being missing for a few months!

Hey Radzi... Please edit properly la...this is malaysianwings ok.

For Info, observation deck is a nice place to spot.But need an extra editing process.

How ah? Not familiar with shooting thru colored glass.

Walter, you should have come yesterday. Beast came in not once, not twice but three times :yahoo:

Here's my take on the 380.

Wrong setting n sun still slighty directly above :sorry:

P1100880.jpg

No light F*$&&&&&&&&&!

P1100922.jpg

Ah finally, good light and right Setting. Thank Norman for the setting :)

P1100998.jpg

Nice to meet all three of you. Norman, Ibrahim and Nizam. Otherwise i would have been spotting alone <_>

Edited by Raj

When i was taking a nap at Obs.Deck@MTB. suddenly notice a green 744.. make me woke up.

Damn It~!! Cilaka~!!! EVA send 744 today.. and it taxi via Hotel.

Then another big thing came in.. this time SQA380.. it slow down and exit half Rwy. curse already...

But it turn left then taxi via Golf.. Damn Syiok~!!! A380 over the Bridge..

1xdn0.jpg

Then it out for takeoff using usual ways of SQ exit to Rwy.. sorry for the quality.

2xyp2.jpg

Edited by Ibrahim

I saw an SQ A380 taxying towards runway 32R my my flight MH 1155 was taxying towards the MTB.

Was anyone spotting out there today ?

I saw an SQ A380 taxying towards runway 32R my my flight MH 1155 was taxying towards the MTB.

Was anyone spotting out there today ?

Hi Sing Yew, I was there this evening for the fat mama.

What time was your arrival ?

Very like I didn't shoot Jelly fish :pardon:

I saw your signature, no MH1155 9M-MQG in my CF card.

Edited by Chaity

10 February 2008

I was planning on coming down to KUL, but couldn't make it due to my diversion to Port Dickson.

Good news, I was able to photograph the A380 over Port Dickson while I was on Seremban-PD highway. I will post it up shortly.

Azuddin

Chaity Ponteng kerja... ;)

Hehehe ! Still drinking Anchor Strong as CNY is celebrated for 15 days . :drinks: :drinks:

Burp ! Sorry ! :rofl:

my take of the giant white dugong on Chinese New Year Day. she was early than usual and looking cleaner than her last visit.

Wah Victor!Nice shot!!only with 75-300 ka?guess its time for me to sell my lens ::80:: ..cantikk...cantikk.. :good: