MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

It's been a week since the Migs came.. and as usual whenever some interesting traffic is to come to Kch Intl.. it also always attracts the rain with it, and if not cloudy weather..

I was grumbling about MH's move to paint all special livery a/c back to their basic house livery a few weeks ago.. and is cursing badly because I havent got a chance to nail anyone of those fantastic birds that you guys may have been tired of already.. today prayers were answered.. no matter how bad the weather is.. and I doubt Idris Jerk send this personally for me, but for once I'm not bashing MH, just battering myself in the soaky weather.. thanks Teh Teh.. for informing Kch Virtual ATC about her arrival.. it's been a long time since A T7 came.. and today it came with well almost flying colours.. I'll surely miss this livery..

1024DSC_9105.jpg

And talk about AK's retaliation move against MH's "0" Fare.. they even brought the heated fare battle, sorry, but livery battle here in KCh.. SIDE BY SIDE some more hahaha :rofl:

1000DSC_9120.jpg

Enjoy.. sorry for quality.. :pardon:

Nice Iggy !! :drinks:

Delta here, Whiskey here, Hotel here :D

Thanks for the info Teh Teh :)

Edited by LeeTZ

Someone gonna buy me Sarawak Laksa and Teh C special when i am there next time..... :p

Someone gonna buy me Sarawak Laksa and Teh C special when i am there next time..... :p

Hahaha... Special laksa and how many layer of Kevin Teh C?? hehe

i have to thx lee for the info..

o T7, i miss you so much...i still remember i was in ur stomach 4 years ago and until now i still have no chance to meet you..

how sad iam to have miss the chance to fetch you on the airport with your beautiful dress today..

and those ppl have the chance to go see you and yet they did not bring much photo back for me..

sob sob...

when will u come again??

Edited by Wilber Tan

Iggy, KCH is a happening place again with those MIGs and Heliconia. :clapping:

I guess you can sleep well from now onwards when those MH special birds turn back into normal colors. :pardon:

Good shots even you said weather wasn't so nice. :drinks:

Iggy, KCH is a happening place again with those MIGs and Heliconia. :clapping:

I guess you can sleep well from now onwards when those MH special birds turn back into normal colors. :pardon:

Good shots even you said weather wasn't so nice. :drinks:

Hehe.. yeah.. sleep well for now, but those hibbies.. hmmm well, i will need to look at my 1:200 models more often now and then.. to soothen the agony hehe

Weather is bad.. out of 11 shots taken.. only 2 is usable.. thanks to Nikon powa hehehe...

can you feel my regards? :angry:

Aiya Sam, the heliconia in your lappy database far exceed in weather and quality to what i had today lah hehehe.... I was soooo close to missing the heliconia.. i parked my infamous lorry and only had less than 3 minutes to walk close enough to snap her in bad light/wx/cloudy... Chasing planes is tiring.. u can asK lee and Nick how fast i can go in beating taxiing aircraft from one end of the runway to the other and climb up some hill some more hahaha :rofl: I can join the games !!!!

holy cow iggy!! absolutely no way we be able to get that side by side shot in KUL!!

BC, its quite often for AK to park at the aerobridge bays when it rains.. hehe... rare sight indeed for these two livery to collide side by side ..Having a T7 yesterday was a miracle.. what more to say it was the Heliconia... :yahoo:

huhahuhawakawaka!! morning spotting in kch was..........adventurous?? :ph34r: argh.....iggy and leelee has the crocs and ducks tale to tell :excl:

if only i could manually control the sunlight, damn that would be nice .... omg what am i saying <_>

anyway here are some pictures to share, not sure about the editing quality and colour adjustment :rolleyes: not used to dad's pc :mellow:

McQuacKer coming :yahoo:

9m-mqk.jpg

retard, retard, retard....oops wrong one :p

9m-mqo.jpg

is this the only 73 with ak??

9m-aeb.jpg

Azahan's style :rolleyes:

9m-ahf.jpg

buzzing in from mookah :crazy:

9m-mdn.jpg

waka!

Cilakak.. so fast... i just woke up wakaaaa!!! hehehe... editing s ok.. too bad sun is high already hehehe...

they appear to me be a bit 'zhau sek'(colour out) <_ compiling crocs and ducks tale meh src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rofl.gif" alt=":rofl:">

Edited by Ian Lim

Awesome MIGs and Mike Romeo Delta, Iggy !!! Lucky you!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So KCH doesn't seem to be that boring after all. :p

OT: Was told that MRD visited YPPH too last Thurdays, but I was busy ... :sorry:

huhahuhawakawaka!! morning spotting in kch was..........adventurous?? :ph34r: argh.....iggy and leelee has the crocs and ducks tale to tell :excl:

if only i could manually control the sunlight, damn that would be nice .... omg what am i saying <_<

anyway here are some pictures to share, not sure about the editing quality and colour adjustment :rolleyes: not used to dad\'s pc :mellow:

McQuacKer coming :yahoo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hornbill85/9m-mqk.jpg

retard, retard, retard....oops wrong one :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hornbill85/9m-mqo.jpg

is this the only 73 with ak??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hornbill85/9m-aeb.jpg

Azahan\'s style :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hornbill85/9m-ahf.jpg

buzzing in from mookah :crazy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/Hornbill85/9m-mdn.jpg

waka!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/igg...024DSC_9105.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/igg...000DSC_9120.jpg

Ian Lim

Just love those close-up shots. I hope to do that \"style\" in the near future. I appreciate the \"reference\" offered.

Ignatius,

Thanks for sharing.

So far I have never seen a Heliconia at WBKK. Hope to nail it one day.

With your picture postings ( and also from other spotters from all over ), I hope to learn some photo techniques.

Thank you.

LeeJH

Ignatius,

Thanks for sharing.

So far I have never seen a Heliconia at WBKK. Hope to nail it one day.

With your picture postings ( and also from other spotters from all over ), I hope to learn some photo techniques.

Thank you.

LeeJH

LeeJH, all the best of luck for you to nail the Heliconia for the entire month, she's not going to wear this blue attire much longer.. get her if she does pitstop BKI, or you'll never have the chance anymore.. Photography is a journey bro, never a destination, I'm also still learning and far away from perfection.. learn all you can.. enjoy the journey like all of us did

Kian Hong,.. these babies come once in a blue moon only.. the next few many months expect nothing coming out of my D80 hehehe..I'm going YPPH so you wont be too bored.. or was it I was the one getting too bored hahaa

Ian, wait lah... wait wait wait hehehe.. and your color? maybe Canon color is out loh.. dont blame ur dad pc hahahaha :rofl: told u to buy Nikon u dont listen lah?! :p

OK.. today went spotting with Ian the Quacke! Blardy guy came out of no where and called to go spotting on a peaceful Kch Morning.. haha.. he was quacking to the quackest volume till I had to surrender and entertain him..

Went straight to Runway 25,.. he's been dreaming of climbing the hill with his new pair of hiking Crocs slippers.. and before the climb, he climbed to the back of my Arena for the first time after dreaming of doing so eons ago haha.. and he molested my poor thing!!!

1000DSC_9130.jpg

And there goes our lil hill hiking... Quacker was full pax load he can't lift off as fast as I am hahaha... and this is the living proof of ducks flying up the hill, maybe its my wake turbulence that's slowing him down haha.. Oh yes.. Lee was also trailing behind.. official transporter of Mr Quacke

1000P5102380.jpg

We made it up alright, but like i said heavy take off weight of Ian cause him dearly.. his CROCS hahaha.. :drinks:

1000DSC_9134.jpg

And the first thing we ever did was let DUCKY play with water.. he's been dying to do it.. I can't stop his watery instinct to jump and wash out hahha..he brought his rubber ducky along.. sorry correction,.. rubber crocs!! :yahoo:

1000DSC_9132.jpg

Oh yeah, he's having fun alright... happy ducky :rofl:

1000DSC_9137.jpg

Soon after, he's ready for spotting.. and seems like he'd already posted most of it there.. quite saturday morning as always.. What else to do when there's no traffic but to have Pekking duck for my D80 breakfast wakaaaa

1000DSC_9152.jpg

Clicked to his hearts content.. he finally felt hungry and decided to leave.. He's always worried about his size.. hmmmm :rofl:

1000DSC_9216.jpg

Thats about all that we did up the hill today... no spotting pic from me.. haha..