MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

I guess they decided not to bring Sydneys summer sun along to Kuching.... ended with shots that are better not taken with, but had to click on still, Delta had a decent shower through out the approach... Cursing and mumbling, it was sunny few hours back right until noon <_< I am so frustrated, so is Lee a few hundreds meters behind me on another spot.. I hope I get sun on her departure... just great rain!! and it still is now!!! :angry:

800DSC6459.jpg

may i know what aircarft is this??is it a A321??

may i know what aircarft is this??is it a A321??

Aircraft type is Boeing 757 :good:

Aircraft type is Boeing 757 :good:

thanks ignitus...i am not familiar with this aircarft ..ha..ha.thats why.. anyways thanks alot

thanks ignitus...i am not familiar with this aircarft ..ha..ha.thats why.. anyways thanks alot

No worries there Andy, anyway it does resemble A321 series since A321 has longer fuselage, even the engines have almost the same elongated shape, but the only difference is it lacks winglets and also A321 doesn't have double bogey under carriage :drinks:

............... MAS DC10 to Seoul and Narita.............Then The KCH-KUL-Frankfurt,KCH-Perth and SYD-KCH.I was even on the SYD-KCH flight..........in 2000 when SIA ceased their SIN-KCH vv,

Me too, miss the old day ..

MAS DC10, Kuching to KL --->> 610 PM, depart to KL every Tuesday

KCH-KUL-Frankfurt ----------->> Triple 777, depart to KLIA at 850 PM every Friday

KCH-Perth-KCH-KL ---->> Triple 777, arrive from Perth around 110 PM,later depart to KLIA at 3 PM, every Saturday

SIN-KCH-SIN --->> Forgot the type of aicraft, Airbus ???, depart every Wednesday/Saturday at 610 PM

KL-SIN-KCH-SIN-KL --->> airbus 330, daily

During holiday -->> surely MH send their 744

Now we in Kuching only will be able to see airbus 330 twice a week ..:(

I really miss the big "anjung tinjau", compare to the current one ..

Another thing, after looking to the new highway plan. I'm very very worried, look like it will effect our usual spotting place at runaway 07

Edited by Nizam

KCH-KUL-Frankfurt ----------->> Triple 777, depart to KLIA at 850 PM every Friday

KCH-Perth-KCH-KL ---->> Triple 777, arrive from Perth around 110 PM,later depart to KLIA at 3 PM, every Saturday

SIN-KCH-SIN --->> Forgot the type of aicraft, Airbus ???, depart every Wednesday/Saturday at 610 PM

Another thing, after looking to the new highway plan. I'm very very worried, look like it will effect our usual spotting place at runaway 07

Wow, Nizam, you have a diary on all those schedules last time is it? Or is it all from memory? hehehe... yeah, I really do miss those times when all is now fond memories of what we wished still stays until today.. Sin-Kch-Sin was on A310 Nizam, including the one that overshot runwei 07 :pardon:

Everything is all from my memory ...

During that time

Take the bus no 8 ...

Spend my time in airport

Spotting from the big viewing area

Never get frustrated hehe

Just one thing, that time no SLR camera :D

Remember the moments where i went onboard A300 from KCH to KUL via SIN back in 1990s.Definately down memory lane :rolleyes:

Was with Lee for a very very short while this morning, and caught this infant taking off at the shallowest angle ever :rolleyes: Light was bad, which is and will always be the kind of weather we have here.. <_>

800_DSC7715.jpg

:pardon:

No thanks to our KCH SENTRAL!...oh please la...even Miri's public buses are newer and nicer...the buses we have in KCH are only suitable for a horror movie..."The Last Bus"....they are older than my mum and dad....but i like lar our KCH hangout place...it a place for the family kan?Sat and Sun evening can see carload of children with their parents screaming and pointing at the planes (guilty as charge)....later at night...you'll see steamy actions of couple in their cars...or on their bike...ahahaha!KUCHING A PLACE LIKE NO OTHER!!

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Wow Kenneth, you seem to know well what happens at night ah hehehe... jk jk, anyways, why are these couples choosing such places to steam up at night??? I just don't get the connection between airport and love :help: There's plenty other places what.. :lol:

Wow Kenneth, you seem to know well what happens at night ah hehehe... jk jk, anyways, why are these couples choosing such places to steam up at night??? I just don't get the connection between airport and love :help: There's plenty other places what.. :lol:

Iggy, you tak ajak the flight attendance who same flight with Khaled go night spotting ka? :rofl: :blink: Ian should know who is she as well. :lol:

Your guess is as good as mine.They do it there because they can do it there...i guess??BTW, just read about AK closing KCH base!!So depressing hor??

Iggy, you tak ajak the flight attendance who same flight with Khaled go night spotting ka? :rofl: :blink: Ian should know who is she as well. :lol:
Sam, who who who???? Nite spotting?? If they want a wet wet wet nite spotting can, its raining badly now!!!! :rofl: Anyways, busy with work now damn!!! <_ data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="157474" data-ipsquote-username="Kenneth Chong WT" data-cite="Kenneth Chong WT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="7553" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic">
Your guess is as good as mine.They do it there because they can do it there...i guess??BTW, just read about AK closing KCH base!!So depressing hor??
Kenneth, you need depression pills??? I still have some... :p

Sam, who who who???? Nite spotting?? If they want a wet wet wet nite spotting can, its raining badly now!!!! :rofl: Anyways, busy with work now damn!!! <_>

Kenneth, you need depression pills??? I still have some... :p

Iggy, weather of BKI also nth good lar... morning cloudy... noon cloudy... evening some rain drop... night rain by on and off.... why so busy? heard that tomorrow you also busy ho? sunday wo.... kesiannye... :sorry: btw, just know that you got the habit on taking "pills"... :help:

Waaaahh~!!! Nice Rare small bird there Iggy~?? Burung Apa~??? Burung Apa~???

Hahaha, Baim, no idea what infant bird type that was... its experimental kit plane... :help: I also need help identifying it

So, she finally dares to come back home hehehehe.... :good:

Welcome HOME :yahoo:

What's you 9M rego? Can't wait to see :rolleyes:

My shots of her during the Singapore Air Show

P2221157-edit.jpg

P2221158-edit.jpg

Edited by LeeTZ

N1309B CAME IN AT APPROX 1540 . WHAT AIRCRAFT IS THIS?

Cessna 550B Citation Bravo :)

Edited by LeeTZ