MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MH's Routes Changes in January 2008

I honestly think that some of you lot would be good in replacing the current MAS management, as it seems that you guys have better vision and in depth knowledge of what's happening in the aviation industry..

The current management is just slow and seems to be out of touch..and i've got a feeling that they're starting to believe in their own hype as a 5 star airline..but for how long?..

I can only hope for the best.. :mellow:

Most of us have been hoping since 019 left the company.

Believe most of the current top management were promoted from within for who they know, they are inexperience commercially and don’t understand what customers want. As the CEO, I will remove the entire top 2 or 3 layers of the management. Bring in a team of executives from EK, CX, BA, QF or SQ for 3 years and promised promotion to capable operation managers within 2 years. Of course, all these will never happen.

:drinks:

KK,

u are spot on on your comments but sad truth is as what you have mentioned - that will never happen in boleh land!

Luv your description of 019 - very subtle yet profound!

Cheers! :drinks:

DavidC

hahaha...TR 019 is funny! i didn't get it at first...

I agree with KK lee - the top layers of scum should be scraped off and replaced by capable people. I don't know IJ myself but i need to be fair.

He probably needs some good advice from people who run airlines NOT oil companies. the rest of them can go for all i care.

TR 019, I didn't get it at all. <_>

OT - let's just say that none of us here wants to be slapped with a multimillion lawsuit. Enough hint?

Edited by V Wong

Is MH going to terminate Macau (MFM) after 29 March 2008? Flights cannot be booked from 30 March 2008 onwards.

Yes, ARN and EWR apparently is being blocked again like last year when they were almost stopped. At least that is what the travel agents tell me and I tried booking online on MH website and it failed as well.

Kuhan, I tried the booking system, both ARN and EWR can be booked online. It only failed to book for flights after 15 December 2008 onwards.

TR 019, I didn't get it at all. <_>

Ex chairman of MAS, who also was the chairman of the 019 mobile network at the time. Private jet: G IV 9M-TRI.

One memorable quote:

I don't know about you if this company (MH) fails, but I've got another company to fall back on.
But in the end he lost that one too :clapping:

I think the most significant effect of his leadership was selling off some department of MAS, most significantly catering. In his later days the sale-and-leaseback scheme was launched; only later did PMB come into the picture. And that is how we have B737-4H6 flying with Nok and Pacific, while MH had to lease MQQ and MQP.

This is the era where the rot started, and so far it has never been properly cured.

Edited by Radzi

Hello guys, i'm new here.

I'm just wondering, i read a lot of comments about MAS here that i dont really find it elsewhere, comments like "MAS is not good", "MAS like this, MAS like that", "MAS management dont know their job" and a lot of stuff's like that.

Just want to know where you guys get this facts from?

I honestly think that some of you lot would be good in replacing the current MAS management, as it seems that you guys have better vision and in depth knowledge of what's happening in the aviation industry..

The current management is just slow and seems to be out of touch..and i've got a feeling that they're starting to believe in their own hype as a 5 star airline..but for how long?..

I can only hope for the best.. :mellow:

Hear Hear.

Let's start small.....

Position Available:

Head, Haj and Charter Department Malaysia Airlines

Basic Duties:

Managing Day To Day Operations.

Planning Yearly Projection.

Rotating Unutilised and/or Spare Aircraft Capacity

Managing 200 Contract For Service Cabin Crew

Plan, Manage and Operate Annual Hajj Operations

Conceptualise,Market and Operate Charter Business

Regulatory Management

Client Management

Responsible For:

RM 200million Turnover

Growth of Only 5%

Livelihood of 200 Cabin Crew

Interview Slots begins Monday 21st Jan 2008

Candidate expected to bring RM 25 Million annually with 10% minimum margin.

Expect to be paid minimum RM 180,000 per year for a start. Term and Conditions Negotiable.

Fax in Resume and book appointment at +60378472939.

Now Everyone Can Fly....manage MAS

Hear Hear.

Let's start small.....

Position Available:

Basic Duties:

Managing Day To Day Operations.

Planning Yearly Projection.

Rotating Unutilised and/or Spare Aircraft Capacity

Managing 200 Contract For Service Cabin Crew

Plan, Manage and Operate Annual Hajj Operations

Conceptualise,Market and Operate Charter Business

Regulatory Management

Client Management

Responsible For:

RM 200million Turnover

Growth of Only 5%

Livelihood of 200 Cabin Crew

Interview Slots begins Monday 21st Jan 2008

Candidate expected to bring RM 25 Million annually with 10% minimum margin.

Expect to be paid minimum RM 180,000 per year for a start. Term and Conditions Negotiable.

Fax in Resume and book appointment at +60378472939.

Now Everyone Can Fly....manage MAS

Isnt that your position, Captain Nik?

Isnt that your position, Captain Nik?

Partly.

If its my position then the person must also have ATPL ,the ability to operate a B777 and a small amount of Airline Business experience.....

:D

By the Way, application closed 31st January 2008.

Sorry for the short window but then one must not only talk quick, but also act fast.

Position Available:

I hope you're not serious....

I hope you're not serious....

I'm serious. After all, if someone else can do a heck of a better job for MH why should I stand in his/her way. Heck, I don't mind being a Padawan to a Sifu....one after all can never stop learning.

Its been said many times by a number of self proclaimed experts how lousy and incompetent the WHOLE ( that means me too) Mh Management is. There are also numerous not so subtle hints of dishonesty as well.

So this is my chance to see whether the Talk can do the Walk. And their chance to show they can Walk the Talk.

Again, Apply via Fax with full details to +60378472939 before 31st January 2008.

RM180K is pittance to pay if someone can create RM25Million revenue. I can get Board Approval to employ such a person.

And very sorry, only Malaysians need apply for now.

I am now waiting with great anticipation for the application to flow in.

In the meantime, I'm have to organise a B777 flight to Noumea from Manila for a group of Filipino workers departing tomorrow and returning home with RM1.5 million nett.

A job, I'm sure, a few here can show me how to do better....... ;)

I'm serious. After all, if someone else can do a heck of a better job for MH why should I stand in his/her way. Heck, I don't mind being a Padawan to a Sifu....one after all can never stop learning.

Its been said many times by a number of self proclaimed experts how lousy and incompetent the WHOLE ( that means me too) Mh Management is. There are also numerous not so subtle hints of dishonesty as well.

So this is my chance to see whether the Talk can do the Walk. And their chance to show they can Walk the Talk.

Again, Apply via Fax with full details to +60378472939 before 31st January 2008.

RM180K is pittance to pay if someone can create RM25Million revenue. I can get Board Approval to employ such a person.

In the meantime, I'm have to organise a B777 flight to Noumea from Manila for a group of Filipino workers departing tomorrow and returning home with RM1.5 million nett.

How long is the contract period? Can the person bring in his team from outside or ex-MAS? Can he reorganize his staffs? Can he reward his staffs with divisional bonus? Does he has total control of his budget and cost? Can he outsource if MH aircraft or other resources is not available or competitive priced?

don't worry Capt. Nik, there are loooooottttsss of candidates in here that is competent enough to apply for the post and i'm sure of that, since there have been loads of do-able ideas being voice out and criticism hurled towards MH.

Ex chairman of MAS, who also was the chairman of the 019 mobile network at the time. Private jet: G IV 9M-TRI.

My naluri tells me I know who this person is :)

My naluri tells me I know who this person is :)

Funny that the person in question starts to sound like Voldemort in this forum. "He who must not be named" or "You know who" :rolleyes:

How long is the contract period? Can the person bring in his team from outside or ex-MAS? Can he reorganize his staffs? Can he reward his staffs with divisional bonus? Does he has total control of his budget and cost? Can he outsource if MH aircraft or other resources is not available or competitive priced?

All will be answered in due time.

Just fax your resume to +60378472939. Quite simply, if the person can generate sufficient returns to be self sustaining, and present a commercial case that's viable in the long term, anything can be done.

But first APPLY la....

On Monday I'll tell my secretary to ensure the toner in the Fax machine is brand new in anticipation of the deluge.....

Funny that the person in question starts to sound like Voldemort in this forum. "He who must not be named" or "You know who" :rolleyes:

Hehehehe.. good one Keno :good: pssstttt "you know who" :clapping:

On Monday I'll tell my secretary to ensure the toner in the Fax machine is brand new in anticipation of the deluge.....

Uh, you think that is absolutely necessary in view of drive towards LCC costing ? :)

Uh, you think that is absolutely necessary in view of drive towards LCC costing ? :)
Absolutely Necessary.This is to ensure the print quality of the application from the Aviation Intellects are are of 5star quality. :D
Absolutely Necessary.This is to ensure the 5 star quality when printing the received application from the Aviation Intellects. :D

Seeing that CX have two flights into and out of Auckland to Hong Kong everyday and SQ have two flights into and out of Auckland to Singapore everyday, I can only feel sorry for MH's 5x weekly (who can barely make it a daily flight).

SQ is going to send a seasonal 3rd flight into Auckland before it became a permanent 3rd flight on certain days. Both the bookings on CX and SQ have been quite fully booked.......

Edited by S V Choong