MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Gavin Andrew David

KUL RWY 32L , Winter , '08

Gilbert,

Nice shots !!! :drinks:

Even the birds like the SQ Tripple-Seven and are spotting from the fence !!! :blink:

Thks. Still trying to perfect my shots.. :)

I am really motivated to learn how to take good photos like you guys....guess this is my motivation factor. :drinks:

TK,

Thks for sharing your experience in spotting with me. This got me moving towards wanting to go spotting... great fun!! :D

Gilberty, Nice shots u get there, slowly, you will master the art of Spotting Photography, once you are good at it, there's no stopping u from getting sharp crisp shots over and over again... practice makes planetastic :drinks: , it's good to know the number of Malaysian Spotters had grown two/threefold... thanks to MalaysianWings.COM... Thanks to Gavin Bro!! :yahoo: , thanks to all the Master Yoda's and Sith Lords :rofl:

Let see some PEN's traffic pulak... :D

Alamak.... tunggu I join Darksider club dulu lah... :D

What would it be? D80 or D40x or D40... ehehehee....

Gilbert, best lah... but still kiam siap a bit. how about 800x600pix this time?.... wah, demand.. :D

I think you can see some familiar faces at weather station :p Emm...or maybe not coz it's election day :lol:

Edited by Simon

Hmm..... Don't know all those regulars one will spend time voting or they will still be at the weather station as usual to catch those birds for us???? :blink: :blink:

Some of my catches while waiting for Ugly Duckling (AFW) last Sunday...

VTAXU_2Mac08KUL_6485.jpg

VTESI_2Mac08KUL_6587.jpg

LXLCV_2Mar08KUL_6605.jpg

HZAIQ_2Mac08KUL_6644.jpg

Formation Flying...

AKBirds_6704.jpg

Wished it was ABC.. :pardon:

HSABA_2Mac08KUL_6784.jpg

and another F1 sponsor.... changed to 2008 already..

A9CLG_2MAc08KUL_6666.jpg

;)

ehh i didn't notice Gulf had changed their Grand Prix of Bahrain 2007 to 2008... :pardon: thanks Norman for noticing the changes.

At least they manage to change the year nicely, MH can't even erase the year nicely!!! :rofl:

Splendid 'formation flying' pic! That is one beautiful shot, I really really like it, yup :clapping:

And somehow I think this Gulf Air livery is really really awesome.. but then its almost in gold color, you know... gold attracts females.. ahaha...

polling day kaa, election day kaa..spotting must go on as usual. :rofl:

Yeah.. I am spotting this afternoon.. came all the ways from Kluang with Sith Speeder.. no body there.. aiyaaakk only 3 Singaporean Spotter hiding in the cars... diorang tak mengundi. it hot nice day for a while... after that heavy rain seperti biasa... even can't see the kLiA towerss... after covered my self under the Bridge for a long long time.. head back to 32L end.. then this plane came to touch down... damn syiok now i can finish up my AF collection :rofl: :rofl:... this livery look like kot* @ lanca* sorry AK.. it weird livery.

whiskeyjy3.jpg

aahhh so you've covered the afternoon session yahh Brahim...good. :pardon:

some shots taken during the morning session when everyone else is busy casting their vote. weather was so, so and traffic was uneventful..

in and out, in and out..it has been HS-ABA, -ABB or -ABD...so today it was.... :yahoo: :yahoo:

IMG_MWingsHSABC_filtered.jpg

been chasing her all these while... :pardon:

some more shots of ABC in 32R tread... :pardon:

IMG_MWingsAPBDZ_filtered.jpg

IMG_MWingsA7AFO_filtered.jpg

IMG_MWingsHSTEK_filtered.jpg

:hi: to you Pak Berahim...

All the way from Kluang on Sith Speeder.... pergh!

Berbaloi the trip for you caught the Ugly Duckling...

And congrat to you too Victor.... AirBatuCampur already entered your record... :clapping:

Yeah.. I am spotting this afternoon.. came all the ways from Kluang with Sith Speeder.. no body there.. aiyaaakk only 3 Singaporean Spotter hiding in the cars... diorang tak mengundi. it hot nice day for a while... after that heavy rain seperti biasa... even can't see the kLiA towerss... after covered my self under the Bridge for a long long time.. head back to 32L end.. then this plane came to touch down... damn syiok now i can finish up my AF collection :rofl: :rofl:... this livery look like kot* @ lanca* sorry AK.. it weird livery.

whiskeyjy3.jpg

Good shot :-)

Of cos had to hide the car.... firstly, it was v hot, then so many flies, then how to eat KFC in peace?? :D.... Anyway, didnt stay long, had to go up to Genting anyway, lucky it rained and we left, otherwise wouldnt have made it in time for our dinner gathering with some kakis up there in the clouds.

Yes, the rain was very heavy... :s Pity Heliconia was on ground and the Hibbies were scheduled didnt come in... looks like no more chance to grab them...

Edited by tsentsan

Norman & Victor, thanks a lot for the pics of some rare a/c there :clapping:

Yeah.. I am spotting this afternoon.. came all the ways from Kluang with Sith Speeder.. no body there.. aiyaaakk only 3 Singaporean Spotter hiding in the cars... diorang tak mengundi. it hot nice day for a while... after that heavy rain seperti biasa... even can't see the kLiA towerss... after covered my self under the Bridge for a long long time.. head back to 32L end.. then this plane came to touch down... damn syiok now i can finish up my AF collection :rofl: :rofl:... this livery look like kot* @ lanca* sorry AK.. it weird livery.http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/2796/whiskeyjy3.jpg

Ibrahim, thank you for this rare AK livery. It looks no so.......but if some1 make this in 1/400, i will buy it :lol:

Victor, did you spotting at 9.43 am? i arrive KLIA on 9M-AHD. :D btw, the time you spot the boat, i at Anjung Tinjau. kekeke...

DSC_1361.jpg

btw, around 11.00am i passed by 32L, i spot a few ppl at there. did you saw a Airport Liner heading MTB?

Victor, did you spotting at 9.43 am? i arrive KLIA on 9M-AHD. :D btw, the time you spot the boat, i at Anjung Tinjau. kekeke...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/kkms/2008/DSC_1361.jpg

btw, around 11.00am i passed by 32L, i spot a few ppl at there. did you saw a Airport Liner heading MTB?

aiiitoooooiiiii...Sam, i saw your flight came in but i didn't shoot it. :pardon: and i was still at 32L threshold when you land-bus passes by. i only left the place for lunch at 1pm.

Of cos had to hide the car.... firstly, it was v hot, then so many flies, then how to eat KFC in peace?? :D....

HahahaHa.. damn Hot Day + suddenly Thunderstorm Comming.. crazy weather @ KliA seperti 'biasa'.

ask the bus driver to stop at the 32L end laa taiko.. spotting there syiok maaah~!!! then just tahan the bus again laaah.. no prob. punya.. :p

aiiitoooooiiiii...Sam, i saw your flight came in but i didn't shoot it. :pardon: and i was still at 32L threshold when you land-bus passes by. i only left the place for lunch at 1pm.

no wonder i didn't see any brightsider around la... haha.... but what the..... :angry: :D