MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azri M.

KL-Singapore FREE SEATS

I just stumbled upon a blog from someone working in AirAsia,

KL-Singapore with AirAsia

FREE SEATS (only pay tax), one day only

Book on the 8 January 2008.

Not sure how true it is, but better watch out :)

ps - I wonder how much will the tax be. According to the Fee Schedule listing in the AirAsia website, the total amount of tax will be RM106 one way. That is cheap!

http://datahomi.multiply.com/links/item/65

Edited by Azri M.

r rm 106 one way is cheap ??? i mean the tax :unknw:

I compare with the current prices for the KL-SIN on other airlines,

I think it maybe overestimated, coz I calculated based on the priciest tax that is applicable in the list.

My breakdown:

Admin Fee = RM21

Fuel Surcharge = RM 60

Airport Tax = RM25

TOTAL= RM106

I'm not sure whether it can be any cheaper than this, (the only way it can be cheaper is to lower down the fuel surcharge on this route as it is considerably shorter route)

Edited by Azri M.

I compare with the current prices for the KL-SIN on other airlines,

I think it maybe overestimated, coz I calculated based on the priciest tax that is applicable in the list.

My breakdown:

Admin Fee = RM21

Fuel Surcharge = RM 60

Airport Tax = RM25

TOTAL= RM106

I'm not sure whether it can be any cheaper than this, (the only way it can be cheaper is to lower down the fuel surcharge on this route as it is considerably shorter route)

Sorry for being out of topic.. Can i know Tiger Airways is origin from which country?? :drinks:

Sorry for being out of topic.. Can i know Tiger Airways is origin from which country?? :drinks:

Dear Li Ren,

Where have you been, Tiger comes from the little red dot, which we call it Singapore. :lol:

If you use MH as an example, to SIN, one-way add-ons total RM163. So, I think it is realistic for one to expect to pay a similar amount on AK. Return is some RM300+ for the "free ticket".

But probably applicable for 2 seats per flight....at most. But still cheaper, given current fare of RM850+ return.

Hopefully the legacies will respond....and should be good for the competition.

tiger airways has already started selling their tickets.. starting to travel on 1st feb 2008 till oct... anyone know what time AK'S flight gonna be? tiger airways only published 1 flight per day and its in the morning

just received promotion email from AK...30,000 free seats for the route..

booking period starts from 1200 noon today..

Edited by Fairul

Buy Buy buy, Singapore Airshow Singapore Airshow.... syiok syiok... go go go :yahoo:

picture3rr1.png

There will be no Rm0.00 on 23rd of February = (

edit: there is Rm0.00 for that day , but the flight will be at night.

Edited by Loh Wilson

picture3rr1.png

There will be no Rm0.00 on 23rd of February = (

edit: there is Rm0.00 for that day , but the flight will be at night.

YEAH!!! I was right!!! RM106 ONE WAY KUL-SIN!!!!

and...

It seems that the Airport Tax for SIN-KUL route is RM50. I think it will operate at T1 Changi. What do you reckon?

Edited by Azri M.

Woo hoo!! i book on 25th Feb Sin - KUL!! 3 person for Sgd 183!! ngek ngek! going Singapore by bus! So, im Singapore Airshow ready now! I think Airasia will operate at Changi Budget terminal ? because Thai airasia operate there as well

Woo hoo!! i book on 25th Feb Sin - KUL!! 3 person for Sgd 183!! ngek ngek! going Singapore by bus! So, im Singapore Airshow ready now! I think Airasia will operate at Changi Budget terminal ? because Thai airasia operate there as well

Nope, Thai AirAsia operates in Terminal 1.

most probably I will take PEN-JHB since it is only Rm159.99 for return trip <_>

Fireflyz from SZB-JHB Rm79.99 one way

I heard from my friend the skybus at JHB can take you to the bus terminal, you have to sit another bus to crossover singapore. Anyone have any idea how much does all the bus trip cost ?

Nope, Thai AirAsia operates in Terminal 1.

ah really? that would be great then! so before my flight i can hope to terminal 2 gate F31 to shoot the big bird A380 down if Airasia operates in Terminal 1.

most probably I will take PEN-JHB since it is only Rm159.99 for return trip <_<

I heard from my friend the skybus at JHB can take you to the bus terminal, you have to sit another bus to crossover singapore. Anyone have any idea how much does all the bus trip cost ?

Bus from JHB to Kotaraya II Terminal (op by Handal Imdah) = RM8 one way

Bus from Kotaraya to Queen Street Singapore (op by SBSTransit Singapore service no. 170)= RM1.80

Bus from Kotaraya to Kranji MRT Singapore (op by SBSTransit Singapore service no. 160 or 170) = RM 1.30

Bus from Kotaraya to Kranji MRT Singapore (op by Handal Imdah service no. CW1) = RM 1.30

These might help

http://www.handalindah.com.my/fleets.php

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journeyplan/r...UEEN%20ST%20TER

You can also take a cab from Kotaraya taxi stand to Queen Street for RM40 for the entire cab or RM10 per pax if you are willing to share with other pax. For a private taxi from Kotarays direct to any destination of your choice in Singapore the cost is 35SGD per cab for a max of 4 pax, no sharing with strangers allowed.

Crossing the causeway especially on Saturdays by public bus can be extremely difficult though.. especially if you are carrying bags. On taxi the traffic will be equally bad but at least you dont have to lug your bags through customs. The bus is practically deserted on weekdays as long as you donttravel in the morning or in the late evening.

ah really? that would be great then! so before my flight i can hope to terminal 2 gate F31 to shoot the big bird A380 down if Airasia operates in Terminal 1.

It's now at Terminal 3 after the opening yesterday... Still easily accessible though.

Edited by Bennedic

most probably I will take PEN-JHB since it is only Rm159.99 for return trip <_<

from my experience, from Larkin terminal/Johor Bahru -> Queens street = RM2.50..from sing-larkin $2.50...that's all ii know :) peak hours are friday night towards malaysia and sunday nite towards sing.......

Bus from JHB to Kotaraya II Terminal (op by Handal Imdah) = RM8 one way

Bus from Kotaraya to Queen Street Singapore (op by SBSTransit Singapore service no. 170)= RM1.80

Bus from Kotaraya to Kranji MRT Singapore (op by SBSTransit Singapore service no. 160 or 170) = RM 1.30

Bus from Kotaraya to Kranji MRT Singapore (op by Handal Imdah service no. CW1) = RM 1.30

These might help

http://www.handalindah.com.my/fleets.php

http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/journeyplan/r...UEEN%20ST%20TER

You can also take a cab from Kotaraya taxi stand to Queen Street for RM40 for the entire cab or RM10 per pax if you are willing to share with other pax. For a private taxi from Kotarays direct to any destination of your choice in Singapore the cost is 35SGD per cab for a max of 4 pax, no sharing with strangers allowed.

Crossing the causeway especially on Saturdays by public bus can be extremely difficult though.. especially if you are carrying bags. On taxi the traffic will be equally bad but at least you dont have to lug your bags through customs. The bus is practically deserted on weekdays as long as you donttravel in the morning or in the late evening.

It's now at Terminal 3 after the opening yesterday... Still easily accessible though.

wow, very specific from someone not from malaysia... *respect....

Sign in to follow this