MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

Penang Int'l Spotting in 2008

woo wooo :yahoo: CX 744 in da house!!! Finnair 757 also was in da house!! somemore 757 with winglets.....

correct if I am wrong 757 and 767's are kinda rare in Pg, this is my first time I see a 757 here!!!

Yusoff - ada tempat baru untuk spotting ke?? / you have a new place for spotting?

Wah, Wilson Chinese Shrine also have place to spot ah??

I just came back from the airport today (family driver again) saw the CX 744 "BUG"ging Pg airport...... nice to see Bob has captured the BUG already...

Edited by yeadrian

waaaaaaw, AY 752 in PEN :yahoo: Didnt knew they were operating PEN :D

It just a seasonal charter flight.. :D :D Emm really hope this airline to operate as shedule flight to Malaysia one day as planned before.. ;) ;)

Nice from both of you..Yusoff and Bob..Look like just meet each other there..hehe,, :) :)

Wow, flap-less landing? On the taxi way already? Or?

Hehe, nice catch. :good:

She was taxiing... Sorry to hamper your excitement hehe... :p

Did you guys spot at the chinese shrine which is next to the MAS engineering building ?

Yes Wilson... Thanks to you for letting me know the place... Got 1 black dog there that won't let me walk near his house, who later came nearby to check thing out.. heishh...

yeadrian, that's the new place but double fencing. Must use the red chairs (stacked up), ladder or stand on motor/car...

Thanx Yusoff for the Finnair and the CX elephant. Beautiful and Rare!!! :clapping:

No problem, Han. But for the CX, credits goes to Bob. I missed it. Blame it on my boss who suddenly wanted to to thing last minute :angry:

Nice from both of you..Yusoff and Bob..Look like just meet each other there..hehe,, :) :)

Spotting = make friends... :)

I sort of went in there then saw one car parked with a ladder readily 'deployed' behind it. Then I guess it must be Bob. I guessed correctly B) . Now, who wants me to guess numbers for Magnum? :lol:

I saw that too. I think it was test flights. They did that not quite a long time ago, with several TnG's.

fuyohhh !! Najib and Abdullah was at Penang !!

Did you and Yusoff welcome him with your cameras apart from Bob ???

Bob - we should join you one day for spotting (If you don't mind, that is !)

so luxurious - BBJ and Airbus pun ada, they sure travel in style!!

now what about those poor people, badly damaged roads that we drive.......

QUOTE (T.Y. Bob LEE @ Nov 2 2008, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PK-KAO 3Y072 MES-PEN

According the Dutch website "luchtvaartnieuws', Kartika has ordered 15 Russian Sukhois with 15 options blink.gif blink.gif

http://www.luchtvaartnieuws.nl/news/?id=28804

If materialized, it will definitely be something else, than seeing this rather boring 737 every day pardon.gif
It's the 1st Asian airline to, actually, order the SSJ, version 95B...

Yeadrian : Naw, I was asleep that time :p

Well, I am going next Sunday ! I have a guest with me again !! HEHEHE

Anytime, my friends!

Wooo - wilson, busy...

Bob, will pm you when I am back to penang, will group up with Wilson and Yusoff again.....

Adrian

Bob, will pm you when I am back to penang, will group up with Wilson and Yusoff again.....

I'm out of Penang also. Flew out on SQ197/06DEC, and saw 9M-NAA parked in front of the tower again! So it flew out 06DEC/1130h and came back within the same day? Anyway, that means there's a chance you guys can capture it if it departs on SUN 07DEC.

I'll be in SIN until I return to PEN on SQ192/10DEC. See you guys and have lots of fun over the next few days! I was told by TG friends to expect varying types of equipment flying to PEN within the next few weeks.

Did you and Yusoff welcome him with your cameras apart from Bob ???

11.20am? Naah.. I just woke up.. :p

Thanks Bob for the info (TG).

And thanks to Pieter for the great news! Surely a very very welcoming sights!!!.... Can't wait!!