MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

Penang Int'l Spotting in 2008

like i said .... it was it deed a panning shot ... not a bad one wilson :diablo: ........ hahahaha ......... faster poison her :p :rofl:

btw , nice shot bob :good: , like the 739er :good:

I envy u guys have such different traffics that don't available in BKI. Was at PEN yesterday and when I'm leaving for KUL last night, I saw CX A330 night stopping at PEN. But why the gate number start at Gate 5? Where's Gate 1 to 4?

Some photos shot at Penang from me...please kindly forgive the low lighting conditions :pardon:

Cathay Pacific Cargo 'Silver Bullet' B-HIH taxiing to runway 04 for departure

B-HIH_MW.jpg

Air Asia A320 9M-AHI operating AK6536/6537 to/from JHB

9M-AHI_PEN_MW.jpg

CX silver bullet :yahoo: ............... but night shot always mesmerize me so much ........ thanks for sharing hoe jyh :good:

Finally, I finished my last paper for the semester today and my way of celebrating this joyful day is SPOTTTINNNNNGG !!!

Sorry for the quality because the sun was at the other end , all of my shots suffer from backlit problem.

DSC03720.jpg

Amazing Thailand

DSC03793.jpg

My first Asiana Cargo shot

I was at N-Park apt (Batu Uban) top-most floor when I saw this beast came to land after the rain. Quite far away but stil could make out the distinctive tail colours. And could even see the rain water on the runway splashed around for the reverse trusters.... and an AK was waiting to depart...

Good shot, Wilson! :good:

Edited by Jonathan Kong

i didn go to spot last sunday... haizzz :(

i think i'm going for this sunday....

anyone going??

Min Chun's brother ? :blink:

I just started my industrial training, guess I do not have much chance to spot for the next three months :help:

I will be back with Minolta 70-210 F4 MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA !!