MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin Yii

Bintulu Spotting.

hahah Han..finally...huh?! will update once the rest of the seneca's came... oh yeah .. new sets of 172 with garmin 1000 too :)

hahah Han..finally...huh?! will update once the rest of the seneca's came... oh yeah .. new sets of 172 with garmin 1000 too :)

and slightly spacious cockpit too. no more rubbing shoulders thus not so practical if u fly with an ahmoi. heheheheh. and careful when u fly. don't thrash them!! :drinks:

and slightly spacious cockpit too. no more rubbing shoulders thus not so practical if u fly with an ahmoi. heheheheh. and careful when u fly. don't thrash them!! :drinks:

I got fly Cessna 152 with ah moi many times! Always rubbing shoulders! Hahahaha.......

Nice picture..and thankz for sharing... :good: :good:

Any specified year when it was??

3 F50 in a row..something not easy to see regularly..

Wah,down memory lane! :clapping:

lucky you to have that picture, timothy!

Damnnnn... Incredible photograph man! :yahoo: Unfortunately I've never seen those MAS F50s in real :( Lucky I've got MasWings and Firefly just in time at SZB last year :)

Wow, din't expect so many positive replies. :) the picture quality is somewhat poor .. apologies for that :sorry: It was taken on Dec 19th 2005.

I got 1 more showing the 3rd F50 landing. Taken when seated in MAS b737.

dec0031hr0.jpg

And a few more random shots :

aughol1lz1.jpg

kuchin1hq5.jpg

If MH has the world's best cabin crew, then AirAsia must have the world's friendliest ground crew :yahoo: :yahoo:

The first 3 C172 arrived in GGIFA today.

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

The other 2 still in the kontena

DSC00048.jpg

Sorry for the quality, taken using my W610i since I forgot to bring my cam :sorry:

Edited by Delwin A

Wow.. nice.. those cessna's look like they are rc model planes that came in boxes.. !! NICE :drinks:

The first 3 C172 arrived in GGIFA today.

Thanks for posting the pictures. I wondered where the three Cessna 172S' cancelled from the US register last November on sale to Malaysia were going to turn up. Now we know!

N828JA c/n 172S10827

N6221F c/n 172S10836

N6340X c/n 172S10838

Any idea if 9M- serials have been allocated?

Geoff

Nice catch Delwinn. Where are the other eagles and pipers? I didnt see them around in your picture.

Outside the hangar :)

..... cancelled from the US register last November on sale to Malaysia .....

N828JA c/n 172S10827

Cancelled ?! :blink:

Interesting to know how much people round here would pay for those sort of registrations :D

Thanks a lot for the update: just LOVE this cockpit and would die to fly one of these !!! :pardon: