MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS A380 - Fleet to be Retained

36976_1367306176210_1213244_n.jpg

Stolen from Capt. Radzi's Facebook. Served on MH 4 on 1 December 2009.

So where is the art of food presentation? It looks like just another plate of food ordered from mamak shop .......... SAD !!!! :spiteful:

:hi:

So where is the art of food presentation? It looks like just another plate of food ordered from mamak shop .......... SAD !!!! :spiteful:

i guess the art of presentation destroyed by the turbulence :lol:

I thought NRT has been taken off the 388 destination list ?

Uh ?! must try to keep abreast of news then :)

So where is the art of food presentation?

I thought the cardinal rule when serving/eating carviar is no metallic utensils ? :)

Unfortunately eating the food was first priority; taking picture was an afterthought. The idea of taking photo comes long after some of the food was consumed.

If not mistaken by end of this month, 25 or 26 Nov.

Just received a company email, it will be sometimes at the end of November.

Just noticed that other than the inaugural and delivery flights, there are no photos of MH A380 in normal operation from KUL in A.net.

Unfortunately eating the food was first priority; taking picture was an afterthought. The idea of taking photo comes long after some of the food was consumed.

I was starting to think "so what should i do with this?". :p

Just noticed that other than the inaugural and delivery flights, there are no photos of MH A380 in normal operation from KUL in A.net.

Capt, Its hard to catch as she only departs at mid night and come back before sunrise. And shes parked at Satelite terminal, so its hard to get. Got to wait till she operates MH4/MH1

No idea. Friend is with MAS so dont want to put him in difficulty divulging info.. you know much of the airline business is shrouded in secrecy :-) He did say it took some 2 hours for MAS to finally decide it is a no go, and pax were left in the dark all the while.

Maybe someone would like to catch her at 1515 as Mushrif informed. First daytime flight to London...

[...] Friend is with MAS so dont want to put him in difficulty divulging info.. [...]

You do realise that MH has thousands of employees and there is no need to attach a scanned copy of your friend's IC here, right?

Maybe someone would like to catch her at 1515 as Mushrif informed. First daytime flight to London...

MNB-MH02D.jpg

Unfortunately the weather was uncooperative

I believe for Intl. flights at least, even numbers are flights originating from KUL, odd numbers are flights inbound to KUL

I think it was east bound odd, west bound even? Maybe :) just guessing.

I believe for Intl. flights at least, even numbers are flights originating from KUL, odd numbers are flights inbound to KUL

I think it was east bound odd, west bound even? Maybe :) just guessing.

North even, south odd I think.

MH 198. KUL - HYD. Westbound. Outbound. Even number. Return is MH 199.

MH 806. KUL - MNL. Eastbound. Outbound. Even number. Return is MH 807.

MH 1134. KUL - PEN. Northbound. Outbound. Return is MH 1133, 1135....

MH 723. KUL - CGK. Southbound. Outbound. Return is MH 720.

So looks like the North, South theory is practicable.