MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS A380 - Fleet to be Retained

i've noticed bout it too..

So, there are now three types of logos, two "new" liveries and zero official announcement on which is the real thing.

So, there are now three types of logos, two "new" liveries and zero official announcement on which is the real thing.

Is there a coup d'etat taking place?

Wow. Nicely done!

Yeah Josh, this new livery start to grow on me now.. much better than the "double blue/red cheat line" on the current A330s & B738s ....

and the red has been added back into MAS' logo looking at the MAS website

i am so confused ::80::

so how should our future MH livery looks like?

Just wish they had put the A330/B738 livery on the A380.

So much nicer.

So, there are now three types of logos, ......

Shouldn't it be four ? :)

Let's see if they are really able to narrow it down to one by Friday

(ok lah, allow a few days for the rejected ones to straggle on) :D

honestly i am disgusted to bits.

first of all, the rendering showed a much more 'flow-ey' blue stripes with good colour tone whereas the real 1 showed a rougher swip with a mixture of bad colour tones

secondly.. just bloody make up ur mind on the logo. (just saw the red top on the WAU on their website..). might as well change everything la

MAS's newest B738, 9M-MLO, is currently in Honolulu on delivery. Well guess what scheme she is sporting:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mSqZBRHNiYQ/T9zWCff0MqI/AAAAAAAACnU/G9btq4TyjC4/s1600/B738%2B9M-MLO%2BMALAYSIA%2BAIRLINES.jpg

Keep in mind that 9M-MLN was delivered all white. Did -MLN since get repainted to the full swish livery?

wow, anyone saw the final painting?

Based off 9M-MLO, I'm going to assume it is painted in the red and blue swish livery as well. Guess they're not quite ready to incorporate their "new livery" onto the narrowbodies just yet.

Based off 9M-MLO, I'm going to assume it is painted in the red and blue swish livery as well. Guess they're not quite ready to incorporate their "new livery" onto the narrowbodies just yet.

Dont have to assume - it IS the "Philippine Airlines livery"

Someone in SQTalk mentioned the first 3 A380 will b repainted (incld 9M-MNA) whereas the 4th one will have a special livery......can anyone confirm this ?

Someone in SQTalk mentioned the first 3 A380 will b repainted (incld 9M-MNA) whereas the 4th one will have a special livery......can anyone confirm this ?

Probably oneworld livery if its delivery coincides with MH's official entry to OW.

From rumour mill; MH invited VIPs from GLC to TLS to take the A380 flight back to KUL.

Losing money n still can invite VIP to fly to TLS in F class using MH (most likely) n fly back in style.....hmmmm one wonders

Losing money n still can invite VIP to fly to TLS in F class using MH (most likely) n fly back in style.....hmmmm one wonders

Look at it this way - by building a close relationship with GLCs, they can sway them to transfer the corporate account to MH.