MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS A380 - Fleet to be Retained

I got a kinda o/t question but can we start seeing MH A380's on the 20 Ringgit Notes ? :)

Nope. New notes are already designed. More into non-man made stuff.

Thank goodness it's flat bed seats in business on the A380. I really hope they update the B777s with flatbed seats, especially if they're keeping them for a few more years. There's so much room between the seats that it shouldn't be too hard to do really.

Indeed - especially if I'm flying. I once manage to somehow eat 50 packets of those peanuts in 2 hours :D

Those peanuts are so tasty! They are very addictive. I collect heaps so I can snack on them later...

Those 6 A380's should be named after the Prime Ministers of Malaysia just as they did naming the cities & islands to their old 747's

Edited by Cheng Kit

Those 6 A380's should be named after the Prime Ministers of Malaysia just as they did naming the cities & islands to their old 747's

No! I don't want those whales to be tainted by some crappy PMs!!!! ::80::

No! I don't want those whales to be tainted by some crappy PMs!!!! ::80::

Agree 100% - corrupt politicians should never be commemorated in such a manner.

If ever there is a need to put one up, there is only one candidate - Bapa Malaysia, our first PM.

On a Youtube video of MH A380, one of the users commented that the stripes will be added in Malaysia.If that's true, MH's first A380 will be delivered in white and the final look will only be revealed in KUL.

On a Youtube video of MH A380, one of the users commented that the stripes will be added in Malaysia.If that's true, MH's first A380 will be delivered in white and the final look will only be revealed in KUL.

That explains why the A380 rolled out sans strips, but that doesn't explain why they couldn't apply the full livery back in XFW.

You mean first MH A380 will be delivered and arrived in KUL naked??? Wow... With the water cannon showering the naked aircraft...

You mean first MH A380 will be delivered and arrived in KUL naked??? Wow... With the water cannon showering the naked aircraft...

I don't know. It wasn't from me.

With the first swoosh livery, the B738 MXA, they didn't think much about spotters, until the photos come out in the internet long before the official announcement.

Maybe they want to avoid that this time, but then the artist rendering are all over, officially, so what is the point? Unless there is another flip flop on the livery......

With the first swoosh livery, the B738 MXA, they didn't think much about spotters, until the photos come out in the internet long before the official announcement.

Maybe they want to avoid that this time, but then the artist rendering are all over, officially, so what is the point? Unless there is another flip flop on the livery......

It's not really confirmed. I doubt they'll be doing that anyways, as you've rightly pointed the artist rendering are all over.

But, artist rendering and real painting on the Airbus are two different things. Maybe MH learned from the last swoosh livery and decided to paint the whole thing in KUL.

This is a new video of MH A380, still without stripes

Maybe MH learned from the last swoosh livery and decided to paint the whole thing in KUL.

And decide that the first photo of the new livery on A.net should belong to a Malaysian spotter?

unil now, i still dono whats their final decision~~!! will they separated lang haul, medium haul and short haul, pening of their flip flop....