MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS A380 - Fleet to be Retained

The wau needs to be a bit lower and, therefore, bigger.

This is the third A380 - 9M-MNC, still in post final assembly primer. It will have to go into the paint shop later, for the new livery.

Edited by flee

so will MAS have like a welcoming party for the A380? :) was hoping that if they do probably they'll give doorgifts of the A380 model like what emirates did when their A380 first came to KLIA :drinks:

so will MAS have like a welcoming party for the A380? :) was hoping that if they do probably they'll give doorgifts of the A380 model like what emirates did when their A380 first came to KLIA :drinks:

yeah im looking forward to join welcoming ceremony too!But i dont think I`ve any privilege to be apart of the guest.Unless there someone that have a 'power'.. ..can do a small help..smuggling me into the party.anyone?lol :lol:

The image that immediately springs to mind when I see this is that of a Goth girl. Probably because the stripes aren't painted yet :)

Like that girl on the NCIS TV Series.

Since their website is using new title, it's a bit silly to keep the swoosh and old liveries.

Edited by Johan Z

It would be great if they could deploy the jumbo on this route, direct competition with SIA! Yet still, SIA is offering daily services while MH is offering 4 times weekly!

I think it has to happen once MH retires the B744. Otherwise they have to downgrade to B772 (and maybe increase the frequency).

KUL-MEL is another possible whalejet route. Shorter sectors may not fully exploit the A380's capabilities but will be good for connections to MH's KUL-LHR service. It is good to two Aussie cities on the kangaroo route. QF is SYD centric and MH might pick up some biz at MEL.

I'm so excited!!!! It's definitely happening that the A380 is coming to Sydney! MH122/123 is showing the A380 seat map for flights in October!!! I can now go all the way to London and back from Sydney on the A380!

The upside down backwards kite is upon us! Not liking it one bit, looks and feels weird!

I agree! It does look weird but it looks weird because the wau is too high. It needs to be in line with the words. I definitely prefer it at the front.

That's the objective from the start. :D

Just my graphic illustration, i'm still prefered 2 tone colors combination (example : blue + purple or dark blue + light blue) on wau logo for rebranding and it would be nice on our new A380.

MH_new.jpg

The next thing you know, MH starts selling Crayolas onboard.

Crayolas like this? :D

MH_logocarayon.jpg