MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

MAS A380 - Fleet to be Retained

Looks like there's been a change to the operating schedule. Was supposed to be 2 July start, on monday thursday and saturday, going daily by aug 15,

but it looks now like 3 July, on Tuesday Friday and Sunday, going daily only by Aug 25 or so...

I can't seem to book a seat on the upper deck for the KUL-LHR flight.

Maybe upper deck is reserved for datuks and tan sri's only for that flight!

Maybe upper deck is reserved for datuks and tan sri's only for that flight!

Totally wrong,Datuk and Tan Sri will only buy first or business class

How come these VIP will just goes to poor economy class

When will they reveal what the premium cabins will be like??? I am dying to know!

When will they reveal what the premium cabins will be like??? I am dying to know!

Me too. I made booking to LHR blind... hopefully won't be disappointed

Same goes with CX Premium Eco. You can book a seat, but you don't have any idea how it will look like. At least with CX, they release some info with it, except no pictures.

I'm not sure when are they releasing info about the A380 - but what I do know is that MH's new branding will be released on the 29th of Feb

New branding as in new livery only or the wau bulan will be altered as well?

The newest name for MH regional carrier is MAS.

Not sure how's KUL market going to sustain all these regional carrier, other than one set up by MH, another one set up by AK and if they allow QF's RedQ too... Wow...

Please don't be confused. MH logo is Wau Kucing and Not Wau Bulan.

But MH themselves confused with what wau they used as their logo. In many of their own publications, they described their logo as a 'moon kite' i.e. wau bulan, which is wrong as we all know that wau bulan does not look like that.

A new corporate logo designed by Dato' Johan Ariff, the Creative Director of Johan Design Associates (JDA) was introduced on 15 October 1987, retaining the essence of the moon kite, with a sheared swept-back look.

I heard the wau will be all blue. It seems the colour red is reserved for another.

I think when Ahmad M mentioned that the colour red is reserved for another airline, that airline in question is AK, not RedQ. It is as simple as blue belongs to MH and red belongs to AK. MH cannot use red because red is already taken by AK (yeah I know it's kinda stupid but these fights over colours and fonts have been precedented). That is my understanding anyway.