MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azuan Zahdi

Airbus 737-300

How shameful that they could had make this mistake. Cant they just differentiate the aircraft type since AK only operates 2 fleets for the time being. Besides its not that hard to tell..rite?

hopefully Indon AK will receive their first Boeing 320-216 soon... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thatz a good one bro...b320...wakhaaaaaa :rofl:

this kind of information will lead to more understanding among the public.....since they will certainly trust information shown is website than me, so i will expect some ppl may argue with me regarding this point , just like what mentioned at other post....

OMG :shok: ...B320 .....:rofl:

bila AK punya Concorde sampai?

[a person that don't know that the don't know a thing but try to show that he knows much ]----------- : " if i not mistaken , they have placed 10 order for boeing concorde , and if i not mistaken , it will reach kl next year "

:rofl:

OMG.... :blink:

Airbus 737-300 ???!!!

I reserve my comment! Typo are normal anywhere, but for public viewing, they should appoint proof reader to do the proof reading! Maybe to cut cost haaa?

Edited by affendi osman

After years of fighting for supremacy, Airbus and Boeing decided to merge and conquer the world of aviation. The Airbus 737-300 is the first fruit of their labour.

After years of fighting for supremacy, Airbus and Boeing decided to merge and conquer the world of aviation. The Airbus 737-300 is the first fruit of their labour.

who knows :unknw:

:rofl:

Didn't AK said they are 100% Airbus from June 2007? The report proved them right... :pardon:

Sign in to follow this