MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Wilber Tan

ar....iam going crazy!!!!!

guys..

and10t keep arguing with me that he oways see 747 at kuching and bintulu..

i explain n explain. I said that only now Kuching is upgrading for 747 and bintulu upgraded for 737 n a320. He still want to argue!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he asked me to prove it by adding someone into our conversation in msn. i added jouveran who know the most but he is away...

someone pls help...add me tmsiang@hotmail.com fast

tmd.......

http://www.malaysianwings.com/forum/index....st&p=139214

This is one proof 744 can and did land in kch,... , shots taken just today in conjunction with the Haji Flight..off course not with full fuel capacity ,but full pax capacity. :pardon:

About Bintulu... not so sure.. :help:

Iggy, you missed the main point, or i misunderstand, he said his friend oways (always) see 747 land at Kuching and Bintulu.

the question is...he said he oways see it..

and now wat...i asked him how many engine do 747 have. he answered 3.

faint!!

ok..topic closed!! he is totally ignorant and still want to argue..dont mind..

and cool man..747 landed in kuching!

Edited by Wilber Tan

faint!!

which side 2 engine and which side 1 engine? or the 747 is with 2 propeller engine? :rofl: :rofl:

faint!!

Brader... B744 with 3 engine???... Y don't just ask him plane fly in the air or the sea??? kekekke :rofl:

He is maybe Sierra Oscar Tango (SOT) kakakka

Brader... B744 with 3 engine???... Y don't just ask him plane fly in the air or the sea??? kekekke :rofl:

He is maybe Sierra Oscar Tango (SOT) kakakka

i will try haha....probably he say at space...

he answerd both!! this is correct oso..hehe however he got this right only.

Edited by Wilber Tan

Bintulu airport runway is the longest in Sarawak so far before the upcoming KCH runway extension. If I'm not mistaken, maskargo 747 does land in bintulu few times.

Bintulu airport runway is the longest in Sarawak so far before the upcoming KCH runway extension. If I'm not mistaken, maskargo 747 does land in bintulu few times.

First B747 to land at BTU airport was a MASCharter flight carrying the former PM Tun Mahathir and entourage a couple of years ago.

First B747 to land at BTU airport was a MASCharter flight carrying the former PM Tun Mahathir and entourage a couple of years ago.

if i'm not mistaken, that flight is when the airport open ceremony right?

tell your friend to stop smoking pot in excessive amounts...

drink scotch... :drinks:

B747 'always' landed in Bintulu?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and a B747 has 3 engines?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: might as well he say B747 'always' landed in Sibu, Miri, Marudi, Mukah, Bario.... :rofl: :rofl: does he know what a B747 looks like? :rofl:

anyway, Miri, Bintulu and Sibu do have the capability to accommodate a B747, though. :pardon:

Edited by Victor A.

And Kch has got bay niner that can accomodate A380... its' written on the tarmac kakakaka

and to MYY as well right?

I still remember i flock to the airport just to see the 747. Not the PM

Well there are many people at there doesn't know what 747 is, and how does it looks like, usually when they see big planes (as compared to fokker) they will call it as 747, maybe they regard a/c without prob as 747. I believe they will call airbus same too, or at least they will call it Boeng, they regard Airbus as A330 only, becaust they do not know Airbus has many other types of a/c. Some folks I met in BKI or even KUL will always say this.

Anyway, regarding your friend, tell him that a/c with 3 engines can most probably be DC-10, MD-11, MD-11, 727, 717, but definately not 747. And actually, why even bother to argue with the person? What's the point?

Well there are many people at there doesn't know what 747 is, and how does it looks like, usually when they see big planes (as compared to fokker) they will call it as 747, maybe they regard a/c without prob as 747. I believe they will call airbus same too, or at least they will call it Boeng, they regard Airbus as A330 only, becaust they do not know Airbus has many other types of a/c. Some folks I met in BKI or even KUL will always say this.

Anyway, regarding your friend, tell him that a/c with 3 engines can most probably be DC-10, MD-11, MD-11, 727, 717, but definately not 747. And actually, why even bother to argue with the person? What's the point?

agree!! if u ask them airbus and boeing which 1 is bigger, they surely answered airbus...i dunno y!!! and this i~d~i~o~t told me that airbus can fly faster!! i fainted!!

Edited by Wilber Tan

OOoopsss... correction.. seben wan seben only two enjin ekekeke :p

But couldn't agree with you more that most people can't tell the difference between airbus and boeings a/c.. what more knowing what type of series they are... My boss just the other day argued with me that a 320 is a 737.. no difference!!!?? :rofl:

OOoopsss... correction.. seben wan seben only two enjin ekekeke :p

But couldn't agree with you more that most people can't tell the difference between airbus and boeings a/c.. what more knowing what type of series they are... My boss just the other day argued with me that a 320 is a 737.. no difference!!!?? :rofl:

OOpps! Sorry! Haha!! See, people like us also can do mistake sometimes, how about others? But I don't like their style that they still like to argue that we are wrong...

For most people, 737 and A320 doesn't have much differences, because their view are based on the size. And little thingy like winglet and head they can't see...

People whom aren't interested in aviation are mostly like that... another example is the difference between A330 and a T7... they say its the same leh.... I say otherwise... one with wingtip.. one doenst have wingtip... tail are different.. and one is a double bogey.. the other tripple bogey kakakka... and they say... what???

Edited by Ignatius

People whom aren't interested in aviation are mostly like that... another example is the difference between A330 and a T7... they say its the same leh.... I say otherwise... one with wingtip.. one doenst have wingtip... tail are different.. and one is a double bogey.. the other tripple bogey kakakka... and they say... what???

Haha... Because we are 'plane crazy' people! Hehe! I wonder if they will call 747 now as 380! Haha! Because the latest thing in their mind is 380 double decker!

Sign in to follow this