MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
M. Sofian H.

MAS Win Business Class Airlines

What reward is that?

There are soo many rewards out there actually, MH doesn't win all the time.

But anyhow, this has proven MH's product is good, for business class though.

Skytyrax again huh? I bet MH will be that attractive in the future especially in the shrinking of the inflight service. Some of the survey may be biased.....if consucted over the website since those loyal customer can just resubmit few survey...and that's make a multiple count.

Definitely not skytrax, they listed SQ as best business class for 2007. Please don't tell me they win best business class award for Malaysian region :p

Well, I really doubt what kind of "Best Business Class award" is that, and what aspects were they looking at???....wouldn't it be the business class product of SQ more superior compare to MH..... :pardon:

Well, I really doubt what kind of "Best Business Class award" is that, and what aspects were they looking at???....wouldn't it be the business class product of SQ more superior compare to MH.....

Saw it on the 77W and it really puts any competition to rest..... Sofian, please give us more details to convince us.

Apparently the awards come from world travel awards.. Here is their website... http://www.worldtravelawards.com/

However, the awards lack credibility. Look at their sponsors, Etihad and Emirates Palace. The travel partners is Jumeirah Essex House NYC

Now go to the middle east section and find the middle east's leading airline. No prize for guessing correctly. You got it, it's Etihad!

Middle East Leading resort? No surprises either, it's emirates palace!

For north america, the leading hotel is well... guess what... it's Jumeirah Essex House <_<

What a load of crap!!! :angry:

Just watched on TV3, MH Win Business Class Airlines.... congrat... SIA lose

Comparing MAS with SIA is akin to comparing an apple with an orange..........

Once again, it shows SIA is the competing "factor" ;)

Regardless of what awards they were awarded...the truth is their cabin product is deteriorating....

Agree with you ...

Last time the served me something like Indo Me ..(but in economy class la)

IMG_0512.jpg

MAS named Asia’s best business class airline

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia Airlines (MAS) was recently named Asia’s Leading Business Class Airline by the London-based World Travel Awards.

For business class, MAS beat a field of strong Asian contenders such as Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines and Korean Air.

MAS was chosen by travel professionals from some 170,000 travel agencies, tour and transport companies, and tourism organisations in more than 160 countries.

“Our employees have worked very hard to improve service delivery as part of our Malaysian hospitality and we believe this award will motivate them to provide even higher standards of customer service,” said MAS managing director and CEO Datuk Seri Idris Jala.

This recognition follows the recent announcement where MAS cabin crew was voted World’s Best Cabin Staff in the World Airline Survey conducted by airline auditor Skytrax.

The World Airline Awards are recognised across the globe as the leading independent monitor of passenger opinions.

Source: TheStar

At last we get some light...

If this...

business_seat_1.jpg

can't beat this...

businessclass.jpg

then they truly deserves the "award"....but which one looks more tempting? :pardon: i'm pretty sure bout the answer....

"For business class, MAS beat a field of strong Asian contenders such as Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines and Korean Air".

How bout economy class????no award meh???....best snack box design probably... :rofl: hehehehe....

Source: TheStar

At last we get some light...

the news is so cocky lah. they dont realise that SQ won First Class award, which sounds even better.

If this...

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/imag...ness_seat_1.jpg

can't beat this...

http://www.malaysiasite.nl/images/businessclass.jpg

then they truly deserves the "award"....but which one looks more tempting? :pardon: i'm pretty sure bout the answer....

"For business class, MAS beat a field of strong Asian contenders such as Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines and Korean Air".

How bout economy class????no award meh???....best snack box design probably... :rofl: hehehehe....

Hmmmm yes the new SQ Businessclass is nice, but limited to very few aircraft (A380 + 773) so far

I had the pleasure of using SQ old Biz-Product (Skybeds) on 747 recently and wished to be in MH 777 or 747 - seats are tightly spaced compared to MH or TG, and when the bed is fully extended, your leg is from foot to some inches below your knee under the front seat. That's not quite comfortable, especially if you have to climb over your neighbour to get to the aisle. With TG or MH you just make a bigger step to move over someone in bed-position.

Hmmmm yes the new SQ Businessclass is nice, but limited to very few aircraft (A380 + 773) so far

I had the pleasure of using SQ old Biz-Product (Skybeds) on 747 recently and wished to be in MH 777 or 747 - seats are tightly spaced compared to MH or TG, and when the bed is fully extended, your leg is from foot to some inches below your knee under the front seat. That's not quite comfortable, especially if you have to climb over your neighbour to get to the aisle. With TG or MH you just make a bigger step to move over someone in bed-position.

Of the sloped J beds, my favourite is the TG seats on their 772ER. It has a significantly less sliding effect than other sloped beds. But of course it's TG and trying to know what seating config you're going to get is like Russian Roulette (much like the service), and can't be confirmed until you're actually sitting down on the plane.

more bull crap from MH. Why don't they start their own awards in GOing Places and vote themselves best in Malaysia?

Cos i'm sure 91% of the local population must prefer the delightful and wholesome snack box, 3% not happy but ok with it, and the rest are flying AK so don't care about it. (probably the results of the survey next year - probably!)

I don't mean to be such a grouch but IJ's patronising tone just tips me over the edge...

Don't need to be baby fed all this rubbish. If I wanted somebody's tits, I would ask for it.

Edited by Izanee

Just back from KUL-SIN-BNE return on SQ economy class. Sad to say, MH's service is nowhere near SQ, despite not receiving AVOD on outward bound flight. Letting go of MH seemed so easy now (except for company sponsored and domestic trips)...

Guest Michael

What do we think will come in the fleet renewal when it comes to new products?

eh eh dont diss Emirates Palace...my prom's gonna be held there.. :rofl: :rofl:

Hmm....best Business Class airline...lets see on Saturday...my last flight with MAS...DXB-KHI-KUL...

Guest Michael

This is indeed good news for me for my next holiday when I come business class.

Sign in to follow this