MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

MH Leased Boeing 737-800

I found these picts on a.net. seems that OK-TVC is no longer has the wau bulan on the tail and winglets, also don't have the MAS title.

OK-TVC pict 1

OK-TVC pict 2

so sad to see it go. will it be a time where the rego will be 9M-something someting, :) :)

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

I found these picts on a.net. seems that OK-TVC is no longer has the wau bulan on the tail and winglets, also don't have the MAS title.

OK-TVC pict 1

OK-TVC pict 2

so sad to see it go. will it be a time where the rego will be 9M-something someting, :) :)

Azuddin

It will not be 9M rego cuz it leased :)

They will be back btw

It will not be 9M rego cuz it leased :)

They will be back btw

what i mean about 9M rego is that if it will be owned by MAS, ;) maybe for replacing the current 734.

Azuddin

Don't worry about it.We will see the wingletted B738 in MH livery again,in future when the management decides that they will replace the B734 with the wingletted B738.

sigh..After a few hot months, it's backed to his cold country again....Hope to see it again..:)

Edited by Min Chun

MH B738? The livery quite nice.. I think B738 and A320 is a new idol in the region...

How many B738 MH will lease? Few months ago MH had leased 3, eh?

JT B739ER is still in process...

I think this was referring to the old wet lease arrangement of OK-TVD/TVC and TVA if I am not mistaken.

TVD and TVC were delivered (one with and one without winglets) but they never took up TVA because IIRC it was too dear to lease that one as well.

The current 3 738's will stay pretty much long term.

Correct me if I am wrong please.

Alex.

MLA and MLB first flew in May 2006 while MLC is newer and first flew in April 2007. The previous lessee was XL Airways, a European LCC that went bust.

MH will get the first of their own brand new planes from Boeing commencing next year.

Edited by flee