MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

MH Leased Boeing 737-800

guys, i was told by my buddies at hangar 4 SZB that 2 leased Boeing 737-800 (ex travel service) will arrive on 26th october 2005 at KLIA. Landing is back to back first aircraft expected touch down at 9am and the second one at 10am.

so u guys how?? i am going..........

should there be any change, i let u know. but one of my buddies is the one in charge of the files so he knows when aircraft are coming. the third aircraft is coming only in december 05.

AAAAARRRGHHHHHH

ARRIVING AT 1400 THAT DAY!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Azahan...

can pick me up aaa? tongue.gif

Fendy...where r u goin overseas lar??? u seem to be missing a lot of things..first the EAST meets WEST dinner..now 738 arrival....and Imran....suddenly coming to KUL....buat apa lar..hari raya trip ah??

Thanx Azahan for the info..anything happening at SZB we always can count on Azahan to get us the info..lol....i'll be most likely there if nothings up on tht daY!

guys, i was told by my buddies at hangar 4 SZB that 2 leased Boeing 737-800 (ex travel service) will arrive on 26th october 2005 at KLIA. Landing is back to back first aircraft expected touch down at 9am and the second one at 10am.

so u guys how??  i am going..........

should there be any change, i let u know. but one of my buddies is the one in charge of the files so he knows when aircraft are coming. the third aircraft is coming only in december 05.

10230[/snapback]

Are they coming in from Prague or somewhere else ?

sanjay, im heading to PER from the 25th to 5th...

10238[/snapback]

Heading to PER for a holiday ?

Not going visiting other cities ?

Guest Fendy
Heading to PER for a holiday ?

Not going visiting other cities ?

10259[/snapback]

yes, holiday/relatives smile.gif

talking bout the 738 coming in..i heard tht MH's Amritsar route has been kept on hold for now....due to some unknown reason..FYI it was scheduled to start in NOV and tickets were already sold...is this info true..and if so..whts the reason anyone?

sing yew, as far as we are concerned, it doesnt matter where the aircraft would come from. as long as they arrive in KLIA and allow us to get few good shots, thats what matters most. hope u can join us that day.

imran, if you can convince EK to bring you back on an ER, then i pick u up. hahahahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

imran, if you can convince EK to bring you back on an ER, then i pick u up. hahahahaha laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

10326[/snapback]

Paisehh.... blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Weii....just be happy im not charging you air freight for ur briyanis ok! tongue.gif tongue.gif

If i charge a la EK... (1 kilo=70 dirhams:70 ringgit)...then you'll be paying me well above 300 bucks! Can make crazy profit woooo...DSLR in no time! biggrin.gif

Paisehh.... blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

Weii....just be happy im not charging you air freight for ur briyanis ok! tongue.gif  tongue.gif

If i charge a la EK... (1 kilo=70 dirhams:70 ringgit)...then you'll be paying me well above 300 bucks! Can make crazy profit woooo...DSLR in no time! biggrin.gif

10340[/snapback]

Not a bad idea, Imran..... wink.gif

(Pergh... lucky I don'y fancy briyani.... heheheh tongue.gif )

imran u give me an ER on that day, i'll see what i can do with your cargo charges ok? deal??

eh fendy, where u going? haadyai aaah? dont play play there aaa...u still a small boy u know.....

sing yew, as far as we are concerned, it doesnt matter where the aircraft would come from. as long as they arrive in KLIA and allow us to get few good shots, thats what matters most. hope u can join us that day.

10325[/snapback]

Azahan, I will be studying for my final exams then. sad.gif

no worries sing yew. good luck bro! after exam, log into mwings and we shall see whether the blended winglets are painted in red, white and blue.

no worries sing yew. good luck bro! after exam, log into mwings and we shall see whether the blended winglets are painted in red, white and blue.

10370[/snapback]

Thanks Azahan, by that time, it's still not exams yet. Exams are in November. Will log on to MWings in between my revision sessions.

Fairul.... Payrol yang kat aviation board cari.com.my ker ???

Fairul,

Thanks for the link: wow, it really looks awesome with these winglets smile.gif

Too bad they painted her at NWI i.s.o. AMS (we also have an excellent "painter" calles QAPS - see www.qaps.nl for more info and current pictures/aircraft inside)