MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
adrianqcs

Mobile Phones maybe allowed next year on MAS planes

Idris said Malaysia Airlines was also considering allowing its passengers to use mobile phones onboard the aircraft.

He said the airline would conduct a trial run on the mobile phone service next year on aircraft which been equipped with the safety application.

that is so you can order McDonalds or Pizza hut if you don't like the snack box

HAHAHAHHA... :rofl:

hello.... :help: ..i'm calling onboard malaysia airline flight mh XXXX ...can u deliver some burgers to me??? i just hate the snackbox :rofl:

joking joking :p

Remind me to bring some earplugs when I fly MH that time.

Azuddin

If only the normal rate will be charge and if only....MAS is willing to spend the financial resources on the xisting ageing fleets and if only there's line available from our operator. It could just be an empty talk and further extended and extended...like the fleet upgrade isssue....that has been delayed of years. We must bear in mind...what MH is concern is cost cutting issue now. :rolleyes:

Guest Michael

Join a partnership with vodafone then and celcom, I use vodafone here in Aussie so.

but seriously i do hope that switching the cellphone into silent mode is mandatory under any circumstances...if not...mh should provide more earplug....or maybe ak is considering selling earplug on their flight in the future???:p :rofl:

Edited by Louis L.

hello.... :help: ..i'm calling onboard malaysia airline flight mh XXXX ...can u deliver some burgers to me??? i just hate the snackbox :rofl:

joking joking :p

LOL :lol:

Just as using handphones whilst driving a car poses safety concerns ...............

Gosh, can anyone visualize any of our resident pilots here cradling a handphone on shoulder whilst attempting to land their bird ?! :pardon:

Gosh, can anyone visualize any of our resident pilots here cradling a handphone on shoulder whilst attempting to land their bird ?! :pardon:

:rofl: ...or maybe the lovely FAs doing the same while pushing their trolley... :blink:

Sign in to follow this