MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan B.

Wanita Umno wants AirAsia's Uniform to be changed!

Just watched on TV3 a Wanita Umno delegate in her speech demand that AK change the FSS uniform! She said "pramugari Airasia duduk nampak lutut, betis and peha" (when an AK FSS sits, her knees, thighs and hips can be seen) My advise is kalau tak mau tengok, jangan tengok! Kalau nampak lutut pun stim you are a pervert, need to see a shrink! In this day and age, you would think there are more important things that they should be talking about.

..... "pramugari Airasia duduk nampak lutut, betis and peha" (when an AK FSS sits, her knees, thighs and hips can be seen) .....

Alan,

lutut = knee

betis = calf

peha = thigh

(from my limited BM vocabulary, well, the ones for which Gavin & Pieter won't ban me from this place anyway !)

Man, it'll really be something if the hips are to be revealed ?! :blink:

Wouldn't be too surprised if the 'demander' posseses neither the lutut, betis nor peha worthy to be flaunted to start with :)

(before I get flamed, that was meant in humour solely !)

Aiyah... it is the time of the year again to grab a short seconds of fame by saying such thing. Dah biasa... (Pieter: As usual...)

Alan,

lutut = knee

betis = calf

peha = thigh

(from my limited BM vocabulary, well, the ones for which Gavin & Pieter won't ban me from this place anyway !)

Man, it'll really be something if the hips are to be revealed ?! :blink:

Wouldn't be too surprised if the 'demander' posseses neither the lutut, betis nor peha worthy to be flaunted to start with :)

(before I get flamed, that was meant in humour solely !)

Thanks............sorry got the parts mixed-up! Only saw her upper half. From what I saw, I think my legs look better....only hairier.

Thanks............sorry got the parts mixed-up! Only saw her upper half. From what I saw, I think my legs look better....only hairier.

ha..ha..lol thats a good one

AK uniform is a bit too tight, sumtimes you can see their underwear line................ergh, no more comment :pardon:

Don't like Air Asia's uniform? Don't like something, anything about Air Asia?

Then I have the solution.

Fly MH

Edited by Radzi

From what I saw, I think my legs look better....only hairier.

Hahaha, that's so funny!!! Do you mind letting me see your better looking hairy legs? :rofl:

I OBJECT!

From the last trip you went to Indonesia with AK, I knew you would say that :p

AK uniform is a bit too tight, sumtimes you can see their underwear line................ergh, no more comment :pardon:

Major fashion faux pas

They just wanna fish some votes and fame, it's sad really, politician thinks the people are stupid and easily tricked when they can't even maintain the country well.

Edited by Adrian M

An air-steward friend of mine said AK ladies uniform policy is to show a little panty line. It's not stated in their training material but was told by seniors/instructors. Any AK crew can confirm this? :p guys...dont try to search for panty lines if you see an AK stewardess :pardon:

Edited by LWwong

An air-steward friend of mine said AK ladies uniform policy is to show a little panty line. It's not stated in their training material but was told by seniors/instructors. Any AK crew can confirm this? :p guys...dont try to search for panty lines if you see an AK stewardess :pardon:

Wow, panty-liney is the best policy!

i saw it in the news too. my opinion, no value added comment. she should have hailed the fact that the best low cost airline in asia is made in malaysia. that part she missed to talk about.

as the saying goes....kuman seberang laut nampak, gajah depan mata tak nampak.....that's how best i can describe Wanita UMNO statement...

An air-steward friend of mine said AK ladies uniform policy is to show a little panty line.

mmmm that means AK discourage their girls from wearing G-String.

i saw it in the news too. my opinion, no value added comment. she should have hailed the fact that the best low cost airline in asia is made in malaysia. that part she missed to talk about.

i totally agree with ur statement , one thing i see about this kind of ppl is that they never seems to see things at the positive side. Evrerything that their eye can see is totally from the negative side ....

They have nothing brillliant to talk about actually. they just simply korek [dig out] one puny little issue and try to make a big fuss out of it...

Don't like Air Asia's uniform? Don't like something, anything about Air Asia?

Then I have the solution.

Fly MH

Pramugari MH lagi seksi

(MH stewardess is sexier)

i totally agree with ur statement , one thing i see about this kind of ppl is that they never seems to see things at the positive side. Evrerything that their eye can see is totally from the negative side ....

They have nothing brillliant to talk about actually. they just simply korek [dig out] one puny little issue and try to make a big fuss out of it...

I think thats the criteria to be a politician in todays world! biasalah... :p

Sign in to follow this