MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alex J.

9M-AFW

is it just me, or is the livery similar to boeing's dreamliner?

My guess is : it's just you !

It looks nothing like the dreamliner colours ! :)

The livery look a bit messy in my opinion, to many wording.

Azuddin

alex,

hey bro. thanx for the updates on foxtrot whiskey. :drinks: hope she will come home soon. it has been long long overdue yah!

alex,hey bro. thanx for the updates on foxtrot whiskey. :drinks: hope she will come home soon. it has been long long overdue yah!
Alright.. :drinks: no problem.. sharing is caring.. haha.. :yahoo:
The livery look a bit messy in my opinion, to many wording.Azuddin
em correct too.. maybe too many sponsor until have body of aircraft have to be paint.. haha.. :yahoo:
yerrr....like a flying billboard for everyone to advertise :pardon:
haha... funny.. :rofl: :rofl:

em correct too.. maybe too many sponsor until have body of aircraft have to be paint

It's nice if they just draw a big F1 car on the middle of the fuselage, with Air Asia title still visible.

Or maybe standardize it with the Manchester United plane by having the picture of the two F1 racer on the plane, with team logo on the tail.

With this aircraft, Air Asia will have the license to taxi at Formula One speed.

IMHO the livery is ugly, but I will still shoot and upload when it comes.

With this aircraft, Air Asia will have the license to taxi at Formula One speed.

I'm under the impression they already do, licensed or otherwise :)

With this aircraft, Air Asia will have the license to taxi at Formula One speed.IMHO the livery is ugly, but I will still shoot and upload when it comes.
haha.. :yahoo: :rofl: if taxi at f1 speed can straight away take off.. haha.. :rofl:
It doesn't look nice but i will collect this special livery model.
ya me too.. cant wait for that.. hehe.. :rolleyes:

It's nice if they just draw a big F1 car on the middle of the fuselage, with Air Asia title still visible.

Or maybe standardize it with the Manchester United plane by having the picture of the two F1 racer on the plane, with team logo on the tail.

ya agree.. but then it will seem promoting the driver then the racing brand or other sponsor. Unless Michelle Shumacher legand.. By the way.. if sponser ferrari will be more cool right? :rolleyes:

ya agree.. but then it will seem promoting the driver then the racing brand or other sponsor. Unless Michelle Shumacher legand.. By the way.. if sponser ferrari will be more cool right? :rolleyes:

That would be better. If AK sponsor Ferrari, we will have second Red Devil plane with Raikonnen and Massa on the fuselage.

Azuddin

correct me if i'm wrong but each drivers have their own helmets and each helmet has its own design..what will happen if the team changes driver?

The livery will most likely stay the same, look at AFC, van Nisterooy is still there on the fuselage.... :pardon:

The livery will most likely stay the same, look at AFC, van Nisterooy is still there on the fuselage.... :pardon:

Yeah, van Nistelrooy & Smith, both now gone. :)

My kaki tells me AFW is slated for delivery in March '08 to coincide with F1 Sepang (21-23 March). Will advise arrival time, when I get the info. :D

thanks for the info naim :good: , but March seems a bit far from now :p , can't wait to c real "special" baby in action....:lol:

just to bring this thread alive again, tentative delivery date is 26th february. it could be earlier or later, but should be on time for the malaysian F1 gp.

Sign in to follow this