MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alex J.

9M-AFW

Hi guys, here are the aircraft model of coming 9M-AFW 1 of AK fleet. All of the body painted with AT&T William in conjunction of AT&T William Sponsorship. Notice the nose of the aircraft. Look a like the helmet of the driver.. :yahoo: Congrets.. :clapping: :clapping: but sorry too because quality of my picture too bad. Handphone camera.. huhuhu.. :sorry:

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

nico-60c4ba2278-ac1e00ae-1b25a820-e.jpg

AFW in Jetphotos.net

Edited by Norman
added JP.net as requested by thread starter

Fuyooooh~!!!! Thank for Sharing... :good:

It not my fav. livery but it realy diffrent from other... :good:

:shok: ....wah!!! not one the best lively out there ...but it is one of the special lively ...

thanks alex j for sharing :good:

Thanks for the pictures Alex. However there are too many logos of other companies sponsoring the team and somewhat 'drowns' Air Asia's own. Wonder if the companies are paying AK anything to put up their logos on the plane.

emmmmm not very attractive. Too much going on all at once. <_>

Wah...A320 with helmet :blink:

Not the most attractive AK special livery to me

Edited by Delwin A

Now that i had a second look at it, it would look marvelous without the helmet color... ;)

Now that i had a second look at it, it would look marvelous without the helmet color... ;)

Yes, spot on! With that yellow 'helmet' there (Ewan, you know lah, topi jerme), it looks like being 'circumcised'. :D

Thanks for the pictures Alex. However there are too many logos of other companies sponsoring the team and somewhat 'drowns' Air Asia's own. Wonder if the companies are paying AK anything to put up their logos on the plane.

Well I don't really think the company will pay AK, since AK sponsor them right? Well just my opinion, might be wrong.

the point is..... where is AFW!

Edited by Kevin Teh

Wow! Tat's special! I thought is other airlines and i thought airasia is painting red ones!!! And it comes out in black black ones!

Oh no!

Welcome everyone.. em for me is alright just not really agree with the paint of helmet at the nose.. weird... and if you c more detail u can c one of tire(not landing gear is the paint) under the body (bally) forward and another one is at the aft (bridgestone).. i dont know who design this paint but ^_^ no comment... haha.. maybe AFW still in Franch Toulouse..

is it just me, or is the livery similar to boeing's dreamliner?

notice the blue curves at the head and tail.

Sign in to follow this