MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Jonathan Kong

Airbus A380 Development

Don put my name on the list laa. Makes me upset... sad.gif  sad.gif

11647[/snapback]

I think that's the main purpose, Imran. If it makes you feel any better, you can all add my name alongside Imran's.

However, you'll be able to see it during Dubai Airshow, while for me, I'll still be stuck in ADL. Sigh.....

I think that's the main purpose, Imran. If it makes you feel any better, you can all add my name alongside Imran's.

However, you'll be able to see it during Dubai Airshow, while for me, I'll still be stuck in ADL. Sigh.....

11661[/snapback]

Sing Yew..

The first A380 photo i take..will be dedicated to you all the way in ADL... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

confirm 10th of nov??? then i will come on 11th kakaka... 11th depart izit? since i will have my final exam, but nvm i skip it kakakak....

Sing Yew..

The first A380 photo i take..will be dedicated to you all the way in ADL...  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

11670[/snapback]

Wow, thanks a lot. That'd be a nice reward after all the exams.

confirm 10th of nov??? then i will come on 11th kakaka... 11th depart izit? since i will have my final exam, but nvm i skip it kakakak....

11673[/snapback]

would be an early rise for you: it's supposed to depart at 05.45am/11oct2005 !!!

would be an early rise for you: it's supposed to depart at 05.45am/11oct2005 !!!

11684[/snapback]

I think u meant 11nov2005 sir...

biggrin.gif

Hello Fellow Msians......

Beat me guys.... my return date back to KL from auckland is on the 15th!!! darn!!! missed it by 2 days!!! wah..... wacko.gif (can't find the crying emoticon la)

11684[/snapback]

wao !! the date have confirm??? If it is, i think i better booking for a ticket 1st. but 10th nov, physics exam at school, have to think 1st, sigh....

I think u meant 11nov2005 sir...

biggrin.gif

11692[/snapback]

11NOVEMBER2005 wink.gif

bosses ? siapa boss?

11678[/snapback]

ala..

you guys la,the KLIA gurus dry.gif tongue.gif

wat la sanjay! i went to the patrouille de france a whopping 2 days before SPM! ask TK.... he said i was mad.

11592[/snapback]

yes ah...oklar bro..i will take ur example lar...i think it looks possible for me to come...maybe can apply a bit of physics...when looking at the 380 landing..lol..

confirm:

1. nick r.

2. jamal + wife

3. delwin

4. fairul

5. norman

6. radzi

7. syidan

8. rayner

9. H Affendy

to be confirm:

1. walter sim

2. tharan g.

3. sanjay thaker + a friend

4. mohd idham

not coming:

1. imran

2. isaac

confirm:

1. nick r.

2. jamal + wife

3. delwin

4. fairul

5. norman

6. radzi

7. syidan

8. rayner

9. H Affendy

10. Teoh Z Yao

to be confirm:

1. walter sim

2. tharan g.

3. sanjay thaker + a friend

4. mohd idham

not coming:

1. imran

2. isaac

From Malaysia Airlines company mail...

A380 will hop in on the 10th Nov 2005.

They offer some ramp pass for "staff" only....sorry guys.

But then, i may not be around!!!! mad.gif

guys, can you guys reconfirm, what time is it at the 10th of November. And how do i get tehre, do we have the oppurtinity to be close with it do we need to crawl behind the pagar and view it landing.

TK..

Guess you gotta come to Dubai during the airshow laa then to touch it.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don worry laa..ill take u to the same mosque where we saw Royal Barge before praying.. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

From Malaysia Airlines company mail...

A380 will hop in on the 10th Nov 2005.

They offer some ramp pass for "staff" only....sorry guys.

But then, i may not be around!!!! mad.gif

11778[/snapback]

Then Capt Radzi can cover for close-up from ramp laaa.. biggrin.gif

Edited by Norman

guys..I could not come in Thursday (10 Nov) but I would like to know what day it gonna depart KLIA ? is it on the same day...If it gonna be like 12 or 13 Nov maybe I would like to watch the beast too smile.gif

I just applied for my Leave for the 10th and I am wondering if it is going to be worthwhile; do any of you think the security will be stricter on that day; if we can go to the Weather Centre or the expected location for spotting this beast ?

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

guys..I could not come in Thursday (10 Nov) but I would like to know what day it gonna depart KLIA ? is it on the same day...If it gonna be like 12 or 13 Nov maybe I would like to watch the beast too smile.gif

11929[/snapback]

Leaving on the 11th... exact time will be posted once available. smile.gif

I just applied for my Leave for the 10th and I am wondering if it is going to be worthwhile; do any of you think the security will be stricter on that day; if we can go to the Weather Centre or the expected location for spotting this beast ?

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

11933[/snapback]

Security is going to be extremely tight on that day . Only cars with valid stickers are allowed to pass through the Bunga Raya turn off .

For now , we're hoping that we can 'belakang mari' from the other side